+ Reply to Thread

Electronics-Store-China.com

I was lured by the slick and up-to-date web site. The pre-sale email responses were prompt and friendly. Names like Sara, Jacky, Angel were used to make English transactions easier, which I attributed to simple marketing. The real name of the person accepting your order and money is Lin Na Zhao .

Having bought from Chinese sellers off of Ebay, transactions were smooth and honorable so I made the jump to Electronics-Store-China.com to purchase wholesale priced goods.

All the warning signals were there, such as payment by Western Union or Wire Transfer by first time non-VIP buyers, odd consumer testimonials from the same location and free shipping for these low prices.

Well, I made the purchase and that is when the lights were turned off. No more responses, and of course, no products delivered.

Before completing the transaction, I web searched for any reviews or bad experiences from others, and found nothing. So here you go. Now I have posted one to help those that may be thinking about doing business with Electronics-Store-China.com or any retailer or “wholesaler” , anywhere, requesting payment by non-protected methods.

Re: Electronics-Store-China.com

So glad I read this was just about to be sucked into it also. Fortunately for you I didn't so thanks.

Received an email also a few days back from www.satis-buy.com selling all the same products and asking for western union as a payment method or a bank transfer. Looks like the same scam all around.

I too was scammed by these scumbags. I fell for the professional looking website. But that's where all the good stops. They supposedly have people there around the clock, Angel, Jacky or Sara. But after you pay for the product they won't even reply to your 1,000 emails that you send them. They use a name Lin Na Zhao for the owner of the business and thats who you send the money too by Western Union. I don't believe that is the actual name of the person who picks up the money. I trully believe there is an accomplist at the Western Union location that the money is picked up from. I have been scammed before in the UK allmost that exact same way and Western Union denies any wrong doing on there part. Let me go into detail about that transaction. I was purchasing a TV from a chinese guy in the UK, (that should have been my first warning) and he said that send him the money by Western Union but only give him the MTCN number and use a fake name that it is going to so he won't be able to pick up the money. Then what was supposed to happen was he would send me the product and when I recieve shipment, I would call Western Union and change the name to his name so he could pick up his money. So it sounded safe to me. I sent the money to my wifes name (Not his) and I gave him the MTCN number only so that he could verify that I at least sent the money. The next day I got an email from him saying that he went to verify the transaction at Western Union and the money was already paid out. Right there I knew I was scammed. But the only way that scam can work is that an employee of Western Union has to be in on it. And if I wasn't scammed then they gave the money to the wrong person. I filed a complaint with Western Union and they did there investigation (Supposedly) and I got a letter back from them stating that they have concluded that the funds were paid properly. I now have to file a complaint with the police for criminal activity and file a lawsuit against Western Union. So my point is stay away from the chinese unless you are using some sort of escrow service and stay away from Western Union. Good luck to everybody in the future. Hope this helps.

I have had the EXACT same experiance, as mentioned here. Fortunately for me I only lost $39 plus the $15 for Western Union, but I still feel like a complete dope for allowing the dupe to happen.:zx11pissed:

I reported them to Western Union, they have a fraud division and would recommend everyone else who had this happen do the same.

Who knows, maybe making it a little harder to pick up the money might not stop them, but it will prick them!

I keep getting emails from Chinese companies trying to sell me cheap electronic goods, god knows where they get my details from because i have never registered with any companies in the past.

Out of curiosity I took a look at one (denqu.com) but as soon as i saw the prices the alarm bells started to ring. Apple Mac laptops about one third of the real price. Did a bit of digging and sure enough it was a scam. Thankfully I never did any business but in future i will be following the principal of 'if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is'

Spread the word!!!!!

www.talkingbritain.com

Hi guys,

I'm an I.T Reseller in Australia and an email flew in my [email protected] email which we don't usually give out or anything.

The email came through another person's hotmail address and goes with the Comic Sans Font:

Dear friend:
    Thanks for your reading the letter. I hope the information below will be helpful.
    this is our website :
    [FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']anpoptrade.com[/FONT]

We did foreign trade for many years all over the world and gained certain market shares and excellent reputation. We are a company selling electronics:mobile phones,LCDTV, Laptop, Motorcycles, digital Video,Mp4/Mp3,GPS,PS3.
    We promise excellent quality and challenging price. there will be more surprises are waiting for you. For the family, for the friends, for yourself to choose one best gift, having a memorable experience.
    Thanks for reading our message .
    Best wishes to you

=============

I was first fooled into going into their website and finding they had a MSN messenger email address, I added them and talked to them in english. They told me they had every type of product, for every country e.g PS3's for Australia, USA and so forth.

After a long chat, I decided to speak to them in chinese (which I can type and speak), then she started chatting to me heaps. Her name was Lily and we talked about their products.

Wouldn't give me a phone number nor address.

I started telling her I've been receiving these emails from other people in the same format and similar products at rediculous prices. She started to deny that they were part of their company etc.

After some research I pasted some of the other URLs which looked exactly the same as the one they gave me. In about 5 - 10 mins time, their website wasn't working anymore. however eleways.com was still working and i also asked her what this website is?

She then said she needs to get off work and the next person will be in charge.

gone, doesn't reply to me anymore.

Big scam! Don't buy from them.

Lucky I didn't get lured into it.

My last message to them was I wanted to order 50 PS3's, seeing if they replied me. But nothing just yet. :)

Cheers

has any body bought item for this website www.export-sell.com or www.export-sells.com. Prices are way to good to be true. first time doing this I dont think is real website i think is a scam. reply when you have time. thank you

http://www.export-sell.com/

scam. you going to send western union or moneygram to strangers? in china? who is going to arrest them if they just keep your money and send you nothing? nobody. stop this. you are not an importer and don't know the business. there are regulations involved. the products, if you did get anything, would be fake. you think they just make alot of products and hope walmart will buy them some day?

no. no. no.

nothing is made until walmart or some other retailer makes the order. nothing. they don't make any extras so you can save money buying direct from china instead of paying walmart. stop thinking nonsense.

man!!! i was going to build me an awesome recording studio, untill I just felt extremely uncomfortable like buying a thick gold chain from a stranger off the streets...so i was determined to find out the name of the site and its not "MyInvoice" so I look to the "terms and conditions" and there it was Ebonics-Smores-Cushing...so here i am, thank you 100 times to the thread starter...:spin2: if i was trying to contack the "24hr chat" and they got my name and email...? then I'm DOOMED? or did i get away with my man hood intact?:nervouss:

Really feed up of scam mails..they are so irritating man.

I was just about to buy something from http://www.airjustpb.tk/. The store is called Air Just Store. The prices are way too low to be real but it all looked legitimate. That is until I read something about Electronics-Store-China.com in there terms of use section. And then something about nanyang esc international trade co ltd which I looked up and found 2 reported scams from them. But the tipping point was at the checkout where I was given the choice of two payment methods, western union or money transfer. I was hoping to pay through Paypal as there site stated I could do. I'm glad I researched this first and avoided a big loss. Thanks for posting your stories and helping me not to get Scammed!

Quote Originally Posted by aeteus View Post
    But the tipping point was at the checkout where I was given the choice of two payment methods, western union or money transfer. I was hoping to pay through Paypal as there site stated I could do. I'm glad I researched this first and avoided a big loss. Thanks for posting your stories and helping me not to get Scammed!
    Glad to read that you found Scam.com before losing money.

Yes, the choice of paying via Western Union or bank transfer is a HUGE red flag of a scam site pretending to sell name brand merchandise.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back.

Unfortunately, Paypal isn't much safer, sorry to say. Paypal can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal your money and disappear. No money in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account means absolutely no possibility of refund for you.

The only way to have a tiny bit of security is to use a credit card. At least that way you have the chance of getting some of your money back through the charge back procedure at your bank.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com