Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Rebels -1 Moderators -0

Quote Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
    Sorry, Put It, my edit appeared after you posted. Here it is:
    I want to be very clear in that I think this is an unusual case and that the problem should have been identified and dealt with firmly and swiftly by Admin and that the members should not have been put in the position of dealing with this.
    To answer you, yes, I am aware of the unusual situation here. That is why I stopped posting here many months ago.
    Your right, Admin should have caught it early but in this case,
    Zachary's(Admin) presence here is hit and miss...He is gone for long periods of time and he has only given the mods limited
    options to deal with problems. It did take him to rectify the situation..for Scam this isn't neccessarily an ununusual situation...we have them all the time...sometimes members have to get involved to right bad situations...thats what we did...Mod's are not gods...we have been here along time as members and everything in the end gets sorted out and we carry on...
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    Zachary's(Admin) presence here is hit and miss...He is gone for long periods of time and he has only given the mods limited
    options to deal with problems. It did take him to rectify the situation..for Scam this isn't neccessarily an ununusual situation...we have them all the time...sometimes members have to get involved to right bad situations...thats what we did...Mod's are not gods...we have been here along time as members and everything in the end gets sorted out and we carry on...
    Hear!! Hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    Welcome back then.

Thank you put it. You are a sweetheart.:bunny:
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    Thanks P. I hear you loud and clear!:angel:
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22 View Post
    I respect yours too, CH.

As much as I think he is a conehead, I really do believe that Mumbles was railroaded.

It's a sad day for Mods, here. I hope the others don't upset the members too much or we could see more of them stripped of their Modship!
    Mr. Railroad certainly took the high road on the 'Picture too big' thread.

I guess everyone was wrong about him.......NOT
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Whether you believe it or not, Mumbles brought his demise upon himself. You do not know, nor seem to understand what went on behind the scenes at all and you are making many incorrect assumptions. If you do not think that dozens and dozens of members did not send pms to him and the other mods and to Zach, then you are wrong. If you do not think that his actions were out of control and contrary to what Zach wants, you are wrong. If you do not think that several Mods tried to reason with Mumbles for weeks on here in private and he ignored them, again you are wrong. Don't make assumptions, when you do not have all the facts.
    It's time to build a bridge and walk over it and hope that this forum can recuperate from all the damage that was inflicted needlessly on it by one very misguided person.
    Missed the point!

Are you not doing the same by starting this thread and with your comments? Are you not taking a stand in "public" against the other Mods on this forum then? Are you not protesting Zach, the owner's decision publically? You can't have it both ways. You can't say something is wrong and then do the same thing yourself.
    I'm not harrassing any Mods.
    I'm not whining about their neutrality.
    I'm not insulting or flaming any Mods.
    I'm not asking other Mods to go against the decisions of another Mod.

All of those actions are against the rules. You knew that yet you deliberately went against the rules with the sole purpose of having a Mod removed........and it worked!

You, the rule breaker survived and the Mod did not.

Rebels -1 Moderators -0.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22 View Post
    No one tried to reason with him, CH. They deliberately goaded him into doing what he did and you know it!
    don't say"noone", because this wasn't true regarding myself. I discussed and reasoned with him. At least he would listen and I think was coming around to have a better grasp of what needed to be done.
    At least he tackled those damned MLM jerks and set them in their place. Also got rid of a lot of the damend spammers and trolls here.
    Too bad the 'war' of the moderators resulted in him losing his position.
    At least he wasn't a jerk. He would talk and discuss and wouldn't try to bait someone into replying to antagonistic taunts and then ban them...
    Last edited by coontie; 03-03-2009 at 03:02 PM.
    Vasudeva

Unless you are a mod, you don't know the chain of events.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    yeah, too bad. In a court of law or fair hearing one gets to hear all sides. This situation appears to be very one sided...
    Especially when it could easily be discerned that some of the new mods were anxious to try out their 'weapons'...
    Last edited by coontie; 03-03-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    yeah, too bad. In a court of law or fair hearing one gets to hear all sides. This situation appears to be very one sided...
    Especially when it could easily be discerned that some of the new mods were anxious to try out their 'weapons'...
    May I remind you that the decision was not made by the mods. It was made by the owner.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Zachary is the owner and he made a decision that was in the best interest of the site.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    I assume the same would apply to everyone who is not a Mod, then?

Including those who claim they DO know what happened?

Originally Posted by put it out there baby
    Whether you believe it or not, Mumbles brought his demise upon himself. You do not know, nor seem to understand what went on behind the scenes at all and you are making many incorrect assumptions. If you do not think that dozens and dozens of members did not send pms to him and the other mods and to Zach, then you are wrong. If you do not think that his actions were out of control and contrary to what Zach wants, you are wrong. If you do not think that several Mods tried to reason with Mumbles for weeks on here in private and he ignored them, again you are wrong. Don't make assumptions, when you do not have all the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Who ever said you could expect a fair hearing on a message board? lol.

It's mob mentality at it's finest, here. Always has been, always will be.

Get on someone's nerves and out comes the lynching parties.

Only this time it happened to be a Moderator who was being publically lynched while some, after pretending to steady the horse, gave it a quick slap on the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Zachary is the owner and he made a decision that was in the best interest of the site.

Soapboxmom
    Ya, ve vere only takink orders!

The other Mods could see the mass deletions and bannings and it was totally unprecedented. The owner has posted his wishes and those will be honored here.

Soapboxmom