+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Research on MLM

Research on MLM

Hi All

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I am doing a research on MLM and seems there are alot of common themes among all the posts.

People may ask question about a site in regards to it's legitimacy. However some of these poster are actually try to promote the same site. It is sorta like a Coke salesmen asking people if they try Coke before. The response to these questions is very decisive. They either call it scams or promote the site with pass experience. Some people even post their site as better alternatives.

It seems people who is working in MLM think traditional jobs are jobs for loser and will not lead to prosperity. While people who think MLM is a scam think recruiting is morally wrong.

As for research I found MLM very different than traditional sales. For one thing, if you work in traditional sales you will hope for less competitors. However in MLM, you will try to recuiter more salemen to compete in the same market space.

As for data being presented, there are vast difference. Someone would say MLM has 99% failure rate, while others say they are making $$$ a week while others are making more.

The question I want to ask all you is that how is law enforcement being involve in regulating this industry. Is this just part of free enterprises? Since there is so many things promise at presentation, can someone just tape these meetings(speically for me)?

Thanks in Advance
    and Good Luck in everyday job or mlm (job?)

Re: Research on MLM

Welcome to the forum.

There is plenty of regulation in the US. They've got their hands full though.

Research these sites. It will give you most of your answers...

www.marketwaveinc.com & www.isitapyramid.com &

www.firstclassmlm.com

One more worth mentioning; www.mlmwatchdog.com

one more... www.mlmlegal.com

Again, welcome,

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Re: Research on MLM

Well?

What say you? Any conclusions worth mentioning?

Just wonderin...

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard