+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kool-Aid Guest

Extreme Research - EnviroMax Plus

Extreme Research gets rid of the products that distributors were ordering for their monthly auto-ship orders in-lieu of EnviroMax Plus. People were ordering the other products because the worked and they liked them. They were tired of the mediocre results they were receiving with EnviroMax Plus, they already had more EnviroMax Plus than they could use, and they were tired of hearing from their prospects who tried Enviromax Plus and did not notice any results with the product.

So the smart thing to do, according to the actions of the company, get rid of what people liked and focus on a product that only 60% of users were getting results with. HMMMMmmmmm.... Now there is an intelligent marketing decision.

New marketing slogan as promoted by Dr. Mike Debord - "Just do it and go!"

What the heck is that? If you listen to their conference calls he also says - "Just tell them it's FREE to use and FREE for everyone else to use!"

Whatever...

Sends out emails touting that the company is growing faster that ever. Well, not by the CoPartner downlines that we have seen. In fact, people are vacating their positions faster that people are signing up!

Don't waste your money folks. When a company goes into a backslide like Extreme Research is in right now, it is almost impossible to recover. People don't stick around to see if they are going to make it, and they won't come back for more of the bitter taste later.

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Re: Extreme Research - EnviroMax Plus

From BioPerformance thread.....

goose101
    Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2006

Re: BioPerformance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kool-Aid, I am researching the bio performance product, at least when it was first produced, not first brought to the U.S., but first produced and it seems that so far bio performance was here or at least created I should say before Enviromax Plus. That's what I have found so far. Let's see what happens next with the courts, I bet this goes on for quite awhile. I would like to know what bio performance copied as far as a patent infringement, someone said the formula. Enviromax is a liuid, bio performance is a pill or powder. Enviromax product is toxic and flammable, bio performance product is not. If bio performance is nothing more than moth balls, the the person who invented moth balls would have a suit, but if it's more than just moth balls, then they would have nothing. Curious, when did enviro max patent their product, do you know ? Enviromax plus also states that they will not repair your vehicle if their product causes damage unless you bring it to one of enviromax plus repair shops. Who and where are these approved repair shops ?

Good stuff Goose!

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

More good Goose stuff.....

goose101
    Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2006

Re: BioPerformance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio Performance has sent a letter back to Maxma LC and basically told them to shove it, they are not violating any patents of there's. I have a copy of it, just working on getting it here. Let the attorney battles begin.

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

You decide.....

http://www.myextremeresearch.com/leaders.asp

"Free to use and free for everybody else to use! Just do it and go!"

OH-MY!!

Kool-Aid Guest

On a recent conference call, Dr. Mike Debord (Marketing Director) tried to explain away a problem Extreme Research has encountered. He said that the old customer service department did a fine job in the past, but he had always wanted to be in business with his daughter. So, they are moving the customer service department to Florida so his daughter, who will be Extremely Loyal to the company, could take care of the department.

The truth - The Extreme Research customer service department has severed contacts with the company in order to become the Customer Service department for Dr Wall's new company - New Quest International. They no longer wanted to work for Dr. Mike!!!!!

Hmmmm...... Pretty powerful statement of action if you ask me!

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

The big secret is revealed!!!!.....

Weeks of promise that an announcement to be made on April 23rd will have everybody in Extreme Research fired up. "It will change network marketing forever!!!" This is the hype that is supposed to keep everybody locked in to their positions in order to slow the mass-exodus from the company.

Ok, what is the big news? According to high-level sources, the company will be going WORLDWIDE as of April 23rd. Holy cow, "what big teeth you have Grandma!" Like Panama and Colombia are raking in the big bucks for the company.

Whatever!! Hey Mike & Mark ( owners of Extreme Research), How about getting your stuff together and growing a big group here, in the english language first. The Spanish version of the website has been "Coming Soon" for two years now, how can you possibly expect people to believe we are ready to go worldwide if we are going backwards here in the USA?

Worldwide.....whatever...

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Found the big email announcement to Extreme leaders......

To: ER, Leader
    Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:14 PM
    Subject: Infringement Letters
    IF YOU KNOW ANYONE IN FFI OR BIOPERFORMANCE...NOW IS THE TIME TO HELP THEM SALVAGE THEIR CUSTOMER BASE OF FUEL CATALYST USERS! ...SIGN THEM UP!!!

Dear Presidential CoPartners,

Attached are the demand letters served upon BioPerformance and Fuel Freedom International.

1 - This is information that has been given to us by the attorneys for Maxma LC, the patent holder of EMP. Thus we at Extreme Research are passing this information on to you our Leaders. Extreme Research holds the right to market EMP, thus Extreme Research Corp also may pursue legal recourse against these two companies. Our corporate counsel intends to begin action this week.

2 - This is now your information to share where you feel it is appropriate. You can use this information as you feel necessary when speaking to your downline, prospects, or anyone else who is in the MLM industry and markets Fuel additives or catalysts.

Here is the information we have, that we have approval to share with you:

- Maxma LC, is claiming patent infringement against BioPerformance and Fuel Freedom International.
    - Rose & Walker is the law firm handling this for Maxma LC. This is the same law firm that handled the billion dollar tobacco lawsuit and is currently bringing action against the 3rd largest oil company in the world for patent infringement of EnviroMax Plus.
    - Extreme Research is the only company that has the rights to sell the patented catalyst EnviroMax Plus. Extreme Research also intends to pursue legal action against any company that infringes on our rights to exclusively sell EnviroMax Plus worldwide.

3 - Please do not contact the law firm or Maxma, this will not help in any way, and may actually slow the process. As we receive more information over the coming weeks and months, we will share this with you immediately.

Go Get Em!

Mark Seyforth
    President, Extreme Research

Dr Mike DeBord
    Marketing Director Extreme Research

I wonder if contactng Maxma LC and the Rose & Walker law firm would really slow down the process?

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Back to top....

Extreme Research owners seem to be getting very desperate. All sorts of conssessions and discounts and other gimmicks being employed to retain dwindling group of distributors, attract new and unsuspecting distributors, and resign distributors that have already abandoned ship. Free sign ups, souble bonusses, come back and get your old position back with no sign up fee and no questions asked, promises of the biggest thing ever to hit the network marketing world to be announced on April 23rd..... etc,,,.....

Seems most are not falling for the hype and continue to exit the company in droves. People must be reading between the lines, or picking up on the inconsistencies.

BioPerformance and FFI legal coucils fighting back with force!!!!

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Big Extreme Research call on now 9:00PM CST April 11th.

212-990-8000

pin 6175#

OH-YEAH!!

Your a one man show Kool-Aid

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaTravel
    Your a one man show Kool-Aid

I know, I know.....more like keeping a journal here than a dialog.....

Oh well, At least I don't answer myself...

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

I thought Mike Debord said on recent conference calls that "Extreme Research is having a great year and growing faster that ever marketing a product that works every time and is FREE to use and FREE for everyone else to use"???

I think we have been fibbed to again.

OH-YEAH!!
    Last edited by Kool-Aid; 04-13-2006 at 02:44 AM.

Kool-Aid Guest

HOLD EVERYTHING!

If you are thinking about joining one of those new "me too" gas additive or gas pill programs, .....HOLD EVERYTHING!

Dear Networkers,

Let's use a little common sense here and not jump in so fast until you have examined the playing field.

In the last year, five new gas additive companies have appeared on the radar. Most of them using a high sizzle binary pay plan with matching bonuses. Most of them offering a product that is overpriced (Approximately $35 or more per bottle) and most made from a similar ingredient that extends the life of the fuel. Call it a filler if you will. Others offer pills that don't dissolve completely, and others have an organic product you can drink and add to oil as well as fuel.

This may all sound amazing, but in reality, is it really a product that is revolutionary? Is it a product priced whereby the end consumer will actually save money (including the product cost), and is the company pay plan designed for long term growth and stability?

Well I must admit that I have examined all of these companies, especially those in pre-launch and I will tell you there is one that stands out in several key categories. The company is New Quest International of Dallas, Texas. They have a fuel product that works using a completely unique technology. Radiant Technology. This product has
    a 20 year track record with thousands of test studies. New Quest has an established
    infrastructure and office facility that has been in operation for nearly 3 years. New Quest has a nutritional division of unique proprietary products not found in other MLM companies or health stores.

And finally, New Quest has a unique Hybrid compensation plan (binary + generation bonuses) that is the most lucrative of any of those other me too gas additive companies.

When you compare apples to apples, I can only say HOLD EVERYTHING and do your homework. Why join another me too fuel extender company when you can have a product that has an exclusive technology that works instantly as soon as you add the first bottle into the tank?

Doesn't it make sense to examine everything carefully before you jump in head over heels in a new start-up company with products that may not be exclusive, or with pay plans that look great in the beginning but eventually have to deal with "binary creep" which over time reduce payouts with continued growth?

So before you jump fully into the next HOT gas saver deal, check out the absolute best fuel saving product on the market today RXP Generation II and it's exclusive combustion enhancing Radiant Technology. Doesn't it make sense to represent the Rolls Royce of fuel combustion products with a hybrid plan that runs over anything else in the industry by offering fast pay binary combined with long term residual generation pay.

If you like driving yesterdays vehicle, then New Quest International is not for you. However, if you want to ride into the future of enhanced fuel combustion, then why not drive a luxury vehicle while you still have time. The official launch for New Quest International is May 1, 2006. However, you can take a sneak peek at the program by visiting the website under construction at: www.NewQuestInternational.com Click on the product tab on top the page and watch the 5 video's.

If you want to examine the Hybrid pay plan, I have a pdf copy for you to preview. Just send me a Private Message and type in the subject line: Send me the Hybrid plan. Be sure to include your email address and I will send it immediately.

Don't charge off into the sunset driving the wrong vehicle. You owe it to yourself and your family to take a peek under the hood of our Rolls Royce.

Best Regards,

Craig Beste
    316-761-1849

100+

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Good stuff! Bump to top.

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

After tonights Presidents Update call for Extreme Research, it sounds like they are going to be so busy taking every company in the world that has a fuel additive to court in law suits, they will not be able to run their shrinking company. I thing Dr Mike Debord is getting in over his head - which would not take very much depth to speak of.

He mentioned there are no studies out there anywhere to prove that RXP even works. Well, let's educate him - http://www.deantec.net

Be sure to take a good look at the "Years Of Positive Testing" link.

OH-YEAH!!
    Last edited by Kool-Aid; 04-17-2006 at 07:14 AM.

Kool-Aid Guest

After tonights Presidents Update call for Extreme Research, it sounds like they are going to be so busy taking every company in the world that has a fuel additive to court in law suits, they will not be able to run their shrinking company. I thing Dr Mike Debord is getting in over his head - which would not take very much depth to speak of.

He mentioned there are no studies out there anywhere to prove that RXP even works. Well, let's educate him - http://www.deantec.net

Be sure to take a good look at the "Years Of Positive Testing" link.

http://www.deantec.net/TestResultsBrief.pdf

and also....

http://www.deantec.net/Letter_from%20Joe_Terry.pdf

The data available would imply that Dr Debord is a flat out liar trying to protect his dwindling company, or he just simply does not have the ability to conduct thourough research.

OH-YEAH!!
    Last edited by Kool-Aid; 04-17-2006 at 07:24 AM.