+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help!

I need help!

Does anyone know about a company named, The Zaken Corporation?

Re: I need help!

What kind of information are you looking for? And have you tried searching?
    A quick search on Google shows the following results (I'll just post the first 2):

1. Enter a brief description of your site here.
    The Zaken Corporation ... www.zakencorp.biz/

If that's their official website, then they are probably scammers who were too rushed to complete their website. Or they have really bad web designers. C'mon... "Enter a brief description of your site here" as their website title?

2. And what d'ya know...
    The 2nd and 3rd results are links to ripoffreport.com which users have reported being scammed.

Yes, They Suck!!!!!

The Zaken Corp is a major big time rip off. Go to the BBB, www.labbb.org and put in their info. The BBB rates them an "F", and that is a big warning sign, BEWARE. They sent me info too and as soon as I looked up their info at the BBB I printed it out and sent it to them with a note that I was coming to SCAM.com and telling everybody they are bad news!!!! :mad:

I actually signed up some time ago.Started to send out letters,making phonecalls looking for close out merchandise.Found quite a few companys etc looking to unload large batches of unwanted/unsold stuff.GREAT!!!! so I thought,because when it came to actually get the Zaken corporation to buy the stuff ..... well....first it took them weeks to even take a look at what I had found.....while I'm trying to deal with the hopeful seller who is getting rather irate from waiting and waiting....then the Zaken corporation would...finally come back with the verdict...spoke to the seller,not interested in lowering the price,can't buy,not enough demand...
    Fine,except I would then receive a call from the sellers asking if I had heard anything yet and then stating they never spoke to anybody...only to me...
    Don't do it! You spend your money and lots of time. Buy the merchandise yourself..if you can...and sell it on ebay :)

You guys can't be serious. Please do not fall for this one. I know their 22 page advertisement sounds great but take the advice from someone who has now done this program for 3 months-get your money back-if you can. They will continue to send you other "opportunities" to get you to spend more money. Yes, you will get TONS of leads the world over. The international market is flooded with closeout items people are desparate to unload. Here is the problem. You will arrange for these poor souls to send a sample to Zaken. Zaken will NEVER buy anything you locate so you will NEVER make any money. I am writing a blog on my experiences. Look for it soon and you will get the whole story! http://takenbyzaken.blogspot.com/

I WAS JUST CONTACTED BY THIS GUY TO BUY GOODS FROM ME
    The Zaken Corp.
    Attn: Liquidations Sales Dept.
    C/O Eric Cowley
    2610 Conejo Spectrum St.
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaaztayob View Post
    I WAS JUST CONTACTED BY THIS GUY TO BUY GOODS FROM ME
    The Zaken Corp.
    Attn: Liquidations Sales Dept.
    C/O Eric Cowley
    2610 Conejo Spectrum St.
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
    hhmm..cant undestand what do you mean?
    Is it scam or really? Is there truthful adress which you wrote here?

I ordered the Zaken product in early April 2008 and only paid the $175. I did not purchase anything else and when I receive mail from them soliciting more money from me I rip it up. I read the manual (easy!) and went to work right away. I did my own research for companies online (that's what the internet is for!!!!), made the calls and within 2 weeks I had my first sample being sent to Zaken. Currently I have 2 potential products waiting for approval. (1 of them I'm not too sure about). I have another 2 companies sending me spreadsheets with products they want to liquidate.

I'm not saying this company is the best! Please far from it. They have the following problems they need to address pronto!

1) You can spend an entire day trying to get a coach on the phone.
    2) They take WAY TOO long getting the product sold for you.
    3) No 800 number so every time you call them you pay.
    4) They won't pay for the shipping of samples.

So this is how I remedies these flaws:
    1) When I finally got a coach on the phone I read them the riot act and demanded their direct phone line and email. Now when I call their main line I can punch in the coach's direct extension.
    2) I stay on top of them like bees to honey for updates on my products.
    3) Okay, the 800 number thing I can't do anything about. But having a direct coach number eliminates the time I spend on the phone with them.
    4) I got myself a UPS account and I have the manufacturers send the samples ground on my account. Sometimes they pay themselves and when they hem and haw about paying to ship the samples I'll pay. Ground doesn't cost much and since I've only spend $175 on the program so far, I think I'm ahead of the game.

Bottom line, I don't know if this home business will turn out making me money, the jury is still out on Zaken. But after having tried ALMOST everything that's out there and having maxed out my credit cards I've learned one thing....persistence pays off. No product is going to work unless YOU ACTUALLY PUT WORK INTO IT!!!!!

PS - the Zaken name in the market is not good so if you get some "oh you work for Zaken, forget it!" on the phone, don't be discouraged. Keep knocking on doors.:spin2: