+ Reply to Thread

exoticphone.com they are real SACMMER

hi,
    exoticphone.com located in new york, they sale cell phone in usa and canada.
    basically they are scammer.

they have cheap price but they sale all refurbish and chines copy phone. they just want making money by any means.

There are many incidences of wholesales customers and i am a burning witness. they do not ship wold wide but if any overseas customer call them and want to place the order for his country they accept his order an ask the customer to wear the money ASAP. When they got the money they do no ship the product. There are lots of example in exoticphone history. Last time a German customer lost his $3000 and exoticphone never refund his money. he called them 100 times even cried to refund but they did not. this is one of the horrible history of exoticphone overseas customers.:spidey:

Some time they change their bank not to refund to the customer money. I think , there are few hundred customers whose refund is still pending in their system.:

they sale credit card information to other scammers.

do not buy from exoticphone.com

Re: exoticphone.com they are real SACMMER

hi,
    I am one of the burning example of exoticphone.com scam victim .

Truly, they are real scammer.

Re: exoticphone.com they are real SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by cerr View Post
    hi,
    I am one of the burning example of exoticphone.com scam victim .

Truly, they are real scammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by exoticphone100 View Post
    hi,
    exoticphone.com located in new york, they sale cell phone in usa and canada.
    basically they are scammer.

they have cheap price but they sale all refurbish and chines copy phone. they just want making money by any means.

There are many incidences of wholesales customers and i am a burning witness. they do not ship wold wide but if any overseas customer call them and want to place the order for his country they accept his order an ask the customer to wear the money ASAP. When they got the money they do no ship the product. There are lots of example in exoticphone history. Last time a German customer lost his $3000 and exoticphone never refund his money. he called them 100 times even cried to refund but they did not. this is one of the horrible history of exoticphone overseas customers.:spidey:

Some time they change their bank not to refund to the customer money. I think , there are few hundred customers whose refund is still pending in their system.:

they sale credit card information to other scammers.

do not buy from exoticphone.com
    Correction of the Title : exoticphone.com they are real SCAMMER

Re: exoticphone.com they are real SCAMMER

is this a joke?? Hello Moderators.....the lack of grammar in this guys posts are killing me too.
    There's a lot of scams that seem inviting

i can't find anything wrong with the website. appears to be honest business, online since 2004.

both of the complaints are from the same ip address, and very likely, the same person.
    Last edited by mumbles; 05-07-2009 at 11:23 AM.

they have cheap price but they sale all refurbish and chines (what the f**k is chines:cwm2:) copy phone. they just want making money by any means.

they do not ship wold wide but if any overseas customer call them and want to place the order for his country they accept his order an ask the customer to wear (what the f**k u mean by wear:cwm2:) the money ASAP.

Some time they change their bank not to refund to the customer money (what the f**k u mean by to refund to the customer money :cwm2:).
    that explains all

it may be that the complaining party was scammed by some crook, pretending in email or on some other phone number, to be that company.

The BBB report says,
    Nature of Business
    Consumers report to the BBB that they purchase phones from ExoticPhones.com and do not receive their orders in a timely manner even if priority shipping has been paid for. Consumers also allege that they are sent the wrong phone or a phone that does not operate properly in the United States. Consumers are unable to obtain refunds.

Customer Experience
    Based on BBB files, this business has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau, because there is a pattern of complaints, and the business has not corrected the underlying reason for the complaints.
    Review page at ResellerRatings gives them a 2.84 out of 10 rating.

This company has a history of trying to submit fraudulent reviews for themselves and trying to get complaints removed from various forums. One of their favorite tactics is to complain about other peoples English skills. They operate out of NY city and sell to a lot of foreigners. Unfortunately a number of people have also taken too doing the same thing in order to bad mouth the company.

For reference,
    resellerratings.com/forum/merchant-discussion-shopping-advice/123691-watch-out-exoticphone-com-they-perfect-scam-artist.html.

From that thread, Post #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara RR
    Rx-8 is banned because he shares the same IP as several fraudulent review attempts that have been submitted on - and removed from before activation - exoticphone's reviews.

Also, the glowing posts for this store on this thread originate from the same or similar NY / east.verizon.net host but the IP pool is too large to identify and/or match specific users as it is probably servicing a few hundred thousand connections, thus I have no conclusive proof to remove those posts at this time.
    '4Nation',
    Thanks for bumping up a almost 3 month old thread. I would have missed it otherwise.

Mumbles,
    I've been dealing with these guys on-and-off since JAN2007. IMO they are the cell phone version of a 'Brooklyn Camera Shop'.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-07-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

ur welcome man

BEFORE YOU EVEN READ ANY POSTS OF THIS COMPANY CALLED EXOTICPHONE, PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND READ ABOUT HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF TIME EXOTICPHONE HAS SCAMMED PEOPLE.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=exoti...fp=JJ2lHziMUzc

OR GO TO GOOGLE.COM AND SEARCH FOR exoticphone scam

And your heads will blow after reading googl e results on this company's scams.

Yes, I am the Ex-Employee of Exoticphone.com It is funny that the owner of exoticphone simply cannot stop lying and he is already setting up trap for more customers. So you order, and they get your credit card number and then when they get a chance they will either Sell it to a frudstar or they will use your credit card to order something profitable like a laptop which can be easily sell back on the market.

After they still the credit card they will not use the card right away. They will use it within few months so you do not notice the charge.

The minute i said about their lying is because THERE ARE NO FEMALE WORKS AT THEIR COMPANY. The entire company is ran by two asian dudes and there are no female work for this company. If you do not believe me, please call their number and ask if there is any women works there and i am sure you will know your answer.

Believe me, i would'nt be ruining my time and write here. I have millions of things to do in life.

Guys do this. Go to google.com and Type this down on search filed: exoticphone scam

and you will see thousands of scam report on them.

Moderater, kindly click on this link and you will know what i am talking about

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=exoticphone+scam&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g%3Ap2&fp=JJ2lHziMUzc

Wonderful Post.

Hello everyone, well im actually new to this place, some how I came across this page.... Well this is the most interesting forum I'v ever seen in my life... I have been on this page for the last 30mins and believe it or not I really had a wonderful time, every single word written out here was really funny & entertaining....

Thanks to all of you for giving me a wonderful time.

LMAO HahahaHahaha, Oh! my god, you are so funny mate, Oh! god I just can't stop laughing... It was quite difficult for me but I could manage to understand upto a certain extent about what you are actually trying to say but the refund part was actually very very confusing, what to mean by, "change their bank not to refund to the customer money."

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    it may be that the complaining party was scammed by some crook, pretending in email or on some other phone number, to be that company.
    May be true!!! Who knows???

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nation View Post
    is this a joke?? Hello Moderators.....the lack of grammar in this guys posts are killing me too.
    There's a lot of scams that seem inviting
    You shouldn't be making fun about someone Else's English. Everyone,s not perfect. Let me tell you honestly, the posts almost killed me as well..

Quote Originally Posted by exoticphoneScam View Post
    Yes, I am the Ex-Employee of Exoticphone.com It is funny that the owner of exoticphone simply cannot stop lying and he is already setting up trap for more customers. So you order, and they get your credit card number and then when they get a chance they will either Sell it to a frudstar or they will use your credit card to order something profitable like a laptop which can be easily sell back on the market.

The minute i said about their lying is because THERE ARE NO FEMALE WORKS AT THEIR COMPANY. The entire company is ran by two asian dudes and there are no female work for this company. If you do not believe me, please call their number and ask if there is any women works there and i am sure you will know your answer.

Buddy all that you wrote up there, if thats true, then you should be jailed for being a part of that company, how on earth are you walking about free? and how on earth is ExoticPhone.com still running their business, are you trying to say that there is no law in the US... You should be shot :2gunsfiring_v1: on the head...

And about the female worker part, you desperately need to find yourself a girlfriend.

Now what do you have to say about this:-

Here is a detailed look of exoticphone.com’s operation.

Exoticphone.com Customer Support

Customer Support Location: Road# 29, House# 379 (4th floor), Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Total Number of Employees (may vary): 6
    Operations Manager: Neo Anderson (aka Kazi Sakhawat)
    Marketing Manager: Jason Smith (aka Sajib Asharul)
    Senior Sales Representative: Ricky Junior (aka Md. Shariar)
    Senior Sales Representative: Murphy Henry (aka Maruf Mosharraf)
    AVS and Printing Section: Mark Ross (Mostafa Enam Morshed)
    Bangladesh Office Administrator: Hasenur Rahman (aka Sajib)

Exoticphone.com Warehouse

Warehouse Location: 28W 30th St (3rd Floor) New York, NY 10001
    Total Number of Employees (may vary): 3

Mohammad Mohiuddin (aka Din)
    Arif Billah (aka Bill, Tony, etc.) Co- Owner
    Mohammad Jahidullah (aka Jay) Co- Owner

This is it!!! A total team of only 9 members who are working in the whole of Exoticphone.com. When customers call at their number 212-561-5358, the call is being forwarded to Bangladesh via the VOIP technology (using 8 x 8 formerly Packet 8 service). Customers who already called and spoke with their customer support representatives, i’m quite sure 70% will agree that they faced communication problems as in the voice breaking up, the call getting disconnected, etc.

Now, can you even imagine how vulnerable the condition of exoticphone.com is? There are customers who places order over phone with them. For that they have to give out their credit card information (in some cases additional information as in driver’s license, copy of credit card, social security number for t-mobile activation plan) to people who are sitting in a small south-asian country (Bangladesh). If the customers only knew (?) to whom and where they are giving out this information to and how risky it is, as it increases the chance of Identity theft, provided if the information, people sitting in Bangladesh use it for a bad purpose. Exoticphone does not take any measure to protect or destroy this sensitive customer information whatsoever.

Now, let’s talk about the kind of business they do. If we use the term “Scammer”, that would probably not be the right term, as they have a store location in NY and is a registered company, but the kind of business they do, they are quite close of being an “Internet Fraud”. Only supplier they have in US is “National Electronics”, other than that most of their cell phones comes from Hong Kong and China. They claim that they sell Brand New, Unlocked, OEM Cell phones (this has to be the biggest joke) when all they do is sell refurbished and second hand products.

They do have some satisfied customers (customers who are extremely lucky to get a refurbished phone in almost brand new condition..lol) but other than that, all negative.

That is it for now. What ever I have mentioned, I don’t know it’s a negative or a positive review; this is what the truth is. Maybe im no one and just writing this negative reviews to hamper exoticphone’s reputation, but Im not the only one, whose been writing all this.