+ Reply to Thread

ANGEL INVESTORS, Please help?

Hello everyone. Can someone point me in the direction to Angel Investors? I have been working on a business plan right now and its been nearly 5 years in the making with my partner and it requires about 800K of funding and I would like to do this the legal way and get into business and really make a difference. I do have a licensed Corporation and I would like to know how I can get funded. I have business proposals and corporate partners and lawyers on stand by

Thanks so much in Advanced. To those who messaged me earlir with your questions, I will respond very shortly I am just making a few calls today.

ANGEL INVESTORS needed.

It is a very good investment and it will allow 25% ROI on all transactions within the network. More explained to any real Angel Investors out there, or someone who can help me fund the project. If you can WORK with me on this, I will offer you $4,000 after the investment is done. This is my promise to anyone who is serious on helping me and making a bit of cash on the back end. Serious people, please respond. Thank you.

Brian Martin

Re: ANGEL INVESTORS, Please help?

i just saw charley rose interveiw this guy and he seems to think anything under a half mill as a stake in an internet co is chump change!?might wanna get with him for backing!?: :spin2::judges: heeh!!

http://www.dailywireless.org/2009/02...-charlie-rose/

http://venturebeat.com/2009/02/20/ma...-the-vc-ranks/

http://kara.allthingsd.com/20090220/...und-project-a/
    Last edited by lexx; 02-21-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Hello everyone. Can someone point me in the direction to Angel Investors? I have been working on a business plan right now and its been nearly 5 years in the making with my partner and it requires about 800K of funding and I would like to do this the legal way and get into business and really make a difference. I do have a licensed Corporation and I would like to know how I can get funded. I have business proposals and corporate partners and lawyers on stand by

Thanks so much in Advanced. To those who messaged me earlir with your questions, I will respond very shortly I am just making a few calls today.

ANGEL INVESTORS needed.

It is a very good investment and it will allow 25% ROI on all transactions within the network. More explained to any real Angel Investors out there, or someone who can help me fund the project. If you can WORK with me on this, I will offer you $4,000 after the investment is done. This is my promise to anyone who is serious on helping me and making a bit of cash on the back end. Serious people, please respond. Thank you.

Brian Martin

Do you have a Lawyer?
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Do you have a Lawyer?
    Brian's deal looks like a venture that when it blows up could keep an army of lawyers busy cleaning up the mess!

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Do you have a Lawyer?
    yes, we have a corporate lawyer contracted by the corporation licensed and everything. I have done some homework and currently I have blasted a Executive Summary/Business Plan proposal for review. I have found thus far 18 Angels who would be interested in the final funding.

I have been working on this very hard, and for a long time now. It started as an idea years ago but many people are involved. It has nothing to do with MLM's at this point and will revolutionize the finance industry.

Brian,

A colorful mouth is all we have seen from you, sir. Would you care to elaborate on how you plan to "revolutionize the finance industry" and what credentials, education and experience you bring to the table? This is certainly a prime case for buyer beware in my book.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    yes, we have a corporate lawyer contracted by the corporation licensed and everything. I have done some homework and currently I have blasted a Executive Summary/Business Plan proposal for review. I have found thus far 18 Angels who would be interested in the final funding.

I have been working on this very hard, and for a long time now. It started as an idea years ago but many people are involved. It has nothing to do with MLM's at this point and will revolutionize the finance industry.
    Better make sure his/her/their retainers are paid up...:rotz:
    Vasudeva

This isn't about me, it is about my partners, the corporate attorney and the board of directors. Don't base this all soley on me if you get what I am saying. At a business point of view, you should. If not, then try to understand in business especially a corporation - it's never ONE person, but ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Brian,

A colorful mouth is all we have seen from you, sir. Would you care to elaborate on how you plan to "revolutionize the finance industry" and what credentials, education and experience you bring to the table? This is certainly a prime case for buyer beware in my book.

Soapboxmom

Perhaps ambitions of a copy cat of B. Madoff...:spin2::crazy1::judges:
    Vasudeva

"BrianM": [quote]: "and currently I have blasted a Executive Summary/Business Plan proposal for review."
    What does this mean? I have never seen the word blasted used in such circumstances...
    Vasudeva

first, find just 4 people that will give you a penny. you can tell them you will pay them back a million $ when they turn 65. tell them they are part of an exclusive club, that you won't take pennies from just anybody. they have to be recommended by members. easy. then each of them go find 4 people that will give you a penny.

continue this pyramid until you have zillions of pennies. sell the pennies to the metal recycler.

move to brasil.

[QUOTE=coontie;730690]"BrianM":
    : "and currently I have blasted a Executive Summary/Business Plan proposal for review."
    What does this mean? I have never seen the word blasted used in such circumstances...
    Are you going to shut the F*** up about this shit already? Seriously you need to get the hell off my back. I bet you anything I am 10x more successful than you'll EVER BE and that is why you feel it is necessary to be smart with me.

Seriously.... shut up already.