+ Reply to Thread

Heard of aikenandedgefield.com and japenex.com?!

Hi there.

Recently i've been contacted by some1 claim to be an advisor at brokerage firm Aiken and Edgefield. They tried make me invest in some options (currently gold as they said). The minimum was like $10.000 and supposed to be sent directly to the exchange, Japenex (Japanese Energy Exchange?!?) and the expected profit was like $100.000 if the gold will grow to over $1000/oz (currently about $940).

I never heard about an exchange to let private persons open accounts with them, nor about this japanese energy exhange plus that profit was too good to be true.

Anyone know anything about this?!

Re: Heard of aikenandedgefield.com and japenex.com

First, if Japenex is energy exchange, it would not be trading gold. Second, website for Japenex was created half a year ago by Philipino national with free email account. That would never happen to legitimate company.

aikenandedgefield.com looks even scammier. What brokerage company does not have phone contact or address? There is absolutely zero information about them on the web and it is not type of company what produces zero links. They are registered through Indian Domain Register so "company" definitely is not American or European.

This is scam originating from southern Asia, pure and simple.

Re: Heard of aikenandedgefield.com and japenex.com

Yes, Boris, i seen all that, i did my research too and tought same (plus they always call with hidden number), but i did not wanted to be the one that draw the conclusions. They claimed to have lot of "clients", and if that is a scam as it seems, that should actually read more like "victims". So, BEWARE!