+ Reply to Thread

Is "Easy Corporate Money program" a scam?

I'm aware that certain copyright policies may prevent people who tried this from talking too much about the program, but has anybody bought this and found it to be nothing but a total scam?

I happened upon this recently, and when I did some googling, everything that I found about it was positive....and also a promotion line ripped straight from the website. So understandably, I'm a bit leery of putting about 300 dollars in, even if it is paypal.

I know it involves a bit of work of some sort, and I'm sure that how well it works (if it does work) is relative, but I'm just wondering if it's just a fraud cooked up by some scammer.

Re: Is "Easy Corporate Money program" a scam?

I don't see anything there that I'd give more than $3 for, mush less $300...save your money
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

3. 03-07-2009, 05:16 AM

I also found this website in October 2008.
    I spent awhile searching for information and didn't find anything apart from advertisements as you've pointed out. I've checked every few month since then but still haven't found anything. I can however tell you that the website and the price has not changed ($297 + the 'free' $50 via paypal) at all in the time since I first found it. I'd love to find some reviews of it and how it works/whether its a full scam so if you find anything could you post it back here? or let me know (i'm new to this site so not sure if you can contact people directly). I'm assuming it is a very well run scam seeing as there is also no good reviews of it online apart from the ones which have obviously been placed by the company itself.
    Sorry not to be of more help.

Same on me until now, I found the pdf "Martin Thomas" on my hard drive, and because my web-connection failed, I read through it....despite a lot of alarmbells ringed because of the "emotional" buttons the report presses, I found the message sympatic and decided to check oout the website, which the pdf links to: easycorporatemoney.com/bk.html

I googled also, and an interesting opinion was here:
    homeworkfrom.com/easycorporatemoney-review.htm

under "Buyer Opinion Form",wherecurrently are 3opinions, the last says: "Ihave only manged to snag low payers so faranduntil I get one of the big fish I am reserving my opinion. Still,I wouldtake me only a few low payers for a fewmonths to break even."

Sounds like better step back and search more on it, I would say. Wouldbenice to get more opinions in here about it. I am in ahurry before my daily wage slave threadmill, so I don't hve more time now - but I would get angry when this costed me an hour yesterday and today morning, whith only beeing a silly not (or almost zero) working hyped system...

I've been making money online for my full time income for a few year now. Any time I hear the combination of words like easy, money and program followed by pay us $300 I suggest staying away.

I bought this a few days ago. It is by far THE Worst scam I have seen in my life. I bought it thinking they had the "guarantee" however after numerous times contacting them asking for a refund, they ignored me, ripped me off of 297 dollars.

The entire program is purely on how to use clickbank and affiliate marketing. The whole program is about four pages long of reading. That's ALL. These "companies" they refer to that will give you streams of income are the vendors on clickbank.

This information can be gotten for free on the internet very easily. If you MUST pay for shit like this, just so you know this program explains the EXACT same things as the "One week marketing" program (google it) by potpiegirl, except MUCH less thorough and uninformed, written by a rookie.

I am so angry. Even before I bought the program, when I contacted htem, they DO NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. They would be too afraid to. biggest scam i've seen in my life
    I cannot belive I got jipped three hundred dollars. ugh.

Jennifer, thank you, so much, for sharing your experience. I was on the verge of giving this a shot when I found this site and your post.

I regret your experience, but am grateful for your consideration.

Thanks again.

JEF-I'm glad my review helped. I never felt so ripped off in my life, and this was the first time I actually decided to EVER write a review for anything. Whoever is selling that is just simply evil.

Oh, and I even forgot to mention on the first post, the 50 dollars "voucher" they give you that they mention, well. It's not from them, and you DONT get it. When they wrote their program Adwords was giving out a 50 dollar promotion to join. They are not doing that anymore. This is why in the easy free income disclaimer it says its possible not everyone qualifies. Well, NOBODY will, because this is a third party offer. They have a section where all they say is, sign up up on adwords, and u can get more clicks to your clickbank site. Oh, and there should be a 50 dollar promotion to sign up. If there isn't, well, life's unfair, they say.