+ Reply to Thread

Kim Brooke Group Seattle SCAM Jennifer

http://www.kimbrooke.com/
    2044 Eastlake Avenue E
    Seattle, WA 98102

Tel: 206-329-1111
    Fax: 206-328-5177

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE ZERO CHARACTER. Leads we provided say they were forced to take expensive and seemingly useless classes prior to working in the agency.
    I'm a media buyer for a local ad-agency that has been ripped-off by Kim Brooke group and Jennifer Conley or Curry. They reversed credit card charges on us without notification and violated advertisements. We provide new modes and actors ready to seek work and or training to start the industry via post-secondary educational programs.

You will know if you have met Jennifer as she comes off as highly uneducated with serious lack of understanding of the industry. I have had numerous complaints come back to us from this company. Reports from unsanitary conditions to extremely questionable sales practice. If you have been scammed by this school/agency contact [email protected]. I have a Jurist Doctoral and Masters in Business Administration and can assure you will get your monies paid back to you if their promises were not fulfilled. They will go to any extent to get ONLY what is in their interest and that’s your pocket book. They need to be shut down. They lack credentials to be operating as a professional company in this industry. MODELS/ACTORS BEWARE

Re: Kim Brooke Group Seattle SCAM Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Franny1982 View Post
    2044 Eastlake Avenue E
    Seattle, WA 98102

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE ZERO CHARACTER. Leads we provided say they were forced to take expensive and seemingly useless classes prior to working in the agency.
    I'm a media buyer for a local ad-agency that has been ripped-off by Kim Brooke group and Jennifer Conley or Curry. They reversed credit card charges on us without notification and violated advertisements. We provide new modes and actors ready to seek work and or training to start the industry via post-secondary educational programs.

You will know if you have met Jennifer as she comes off as highly uneducated with serious lack of understanding of the industry. I have had numerous complaints come back to us from this company. Reports from unsanitary conditions to extremely questionable sales practice. If you have been scammed by this school/agency contact [email protected]. I have a Jurist Doctoral and Masters in Business Administration and can assure you will get your monies paid back to you if their promises were not fulfilled. They will go to any extent to get ONLY what is in their interest and that’s your pocket book. They need to be shut down. They lack credentials to be operating as a professional company in this industry. MODELS/ACTORS BEWARE
    You can also see them on rippoffreport.com form 2 years ago.

Franny,

You sound like someone who is bitter and didn't get the audition you wanted. I highly doubt Kim Brooke or anyone else for that matter could stay in business for 30 years if they were a scam. I have been a working actor in Seattle for over 20 years and have worked with Kim several times. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants an honest agent. There workshops are only 2K which in this business is next to nothing. They have exceptionally trained coaches as well. Before you start slamming someone and possibly ruining it for other actors you should get your facts straight. There is not alot to choose from in Seattle but I am happy to be with KBG.

You are 100% correct. ANYONE who's been around in the local industry, legitimately, will tell you this. One responder stated that their 2k fee was cheap compared to other courses and that there aren't many in the Seattle area. Bull. It infuriates me that young and/or new actors get taken in by this "company". Furthermore, I'm surprised they are still around. They've been a scam for too many years and have taken advantage of a lot of money from those just starting out. First, a REAL agent charges nothing (other than 10% of what YOU make THROUGH them...one AUDITIONS for an agent, they don't pay a fee) and NEVER requires training at their agency (agents aren't acting coaches). Acting takes years. Along with the whole "training" scam (their training is, basically, what you can learn in any grade school class), they strongly encourage (to the point of discouraging your use of professional, outside, photographers) their own photo shoot. Again, all they care about is taking your naive money.

Quote Originally Posted by Franny1982 View Post
    2044 Eastlake Avenue E
    Seattle, WA 98102