+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    According to what judges the President did not break the law by ordering warrantless surveillance?

Name them and quote them, please, where they stated this.
    Neocon Argument Tactic #2 - Don't answer the questions presented and throw it back on the idiot liberal. This is an excellent tactic I use quite often when dealing with gunshy liberals. They're all fine and dandy when it comes to throwing made up questions of anti patriotic fantasy... so spin things around, don't answer it and acuse them of the same idiocy ideals.

And

Neocon Argument Tactic #6 Never let a liberal use a legitimate news source.
    (Or the Constitution or Statutes, Laws or Codes, or the Bill of Rights)
    Quote stories only from Fox news, right wing blogs, the GOP or neocon publications such as News Max and present it as absolute truth. If a liberal quotes a story from any news source that disagrees with the neocon position point out to that wine sipping, cheese eating, French loving, anti American that his source is part of the main stream media and therefore cannot be trusted.

LM

Lady mod, you know I always answer.

But because you couldn't resist taking an unprovoked shot at me, I will answer that some other day, and if you or anyone else cares to launch another, then you can all F.O. and wallow in your illusions that the U.S. might crumble and it will be Bush's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Lady mod, you know I always answer.

But because you couldn't resist taking an unprovoked shot at me, I will answer that some other day, and if you or anyone else cares to launch another, then you can all F.O. and wallow in your illusions that the U.S. might crumble and it will be Bush's fault.

Ya, but I knew saying something would draw you out much faster. LOL. You are so predictable.

Thank you very much though for not making a liar out of me. I appreciate the favor and someday I may be able to return it.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Ya, but I knew saying something would draw you out much faster. LOL. You are so predictable.

Thank you very much though for not making a liar out of me. I appreciate the favor and someday I may be able to return it.

Lady Mod

No problem lady mod...

Considering how you are wrong about the economy, about the honesty of the Bush Administration, the war on terror, and nearly every single other political issue here, it was not only the right thing to do, it was the humane thing to do.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    No problem lady mod...

Considering how you are wrong about the economy, about the honesty of the Bush Administration, the war on terror, and nearly every single other political issue here, it was not only the right thing to do, it was the humane thing to do.

:)
    If that is the fantasy you wish to live today, I'll let you have it. Those of us who don't make regular visits to planet Neoconian and remain on planet Earth know better.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    If that is the fantasy you wish to live today, I'll let you have it. Those of us who don't make regular visits to planet Neoconian and remain on planet Earth know better.

LOL.
    Grim used honesty and Bush Administration in the same sentence!! What a joke.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Grim used honesty and Bush Administration in the same sentence!! What a joke.
    LOL
    That's right! And that is AFTER he admitted the government lies to us on another thread. Whoa!

:D

It's no surprise Grim claims the Bush administration is honest. He continues to insist they didn't lie about WMD in Iraq. To bolster this claim, he continuously cites a number of "investigations", claiming that they all concluded that the Bush administration was honestly duped by the intelligence community.

The only problem is this isn't true, as Grim very well knows. He knows none of these "investigations" had the function of looking at claims made by the administration and judging whether they were supported by the evidence. As he isn't honest himself, it's no surprise he would defend the deceivers in the White House.

Anyone who examines for themself (no government "investigations" required) what the administration claimed and compares it to the known evidence available can easily observe that they were lying, misleading, and deceiving every step of the way. It's easily demonstrable, as I have done at length on various other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    It's no surprise Grim claims the Bush administration is honest. He continues to insist they didn't lie about WMD in Iraq. To bolster this claim, he continuously cites a number of "investigations", claiming that they all concluded that the Bush administration was honestly duped by the intelligence community.

The only problem is this isn't true, as Grim very well knows. He knows none of these "investigations" had the function of looking at claims made by the administration and judging whether they were supported by the evidence. As he isn't honest himself, it's no surprise he would defend the deceivers in the White House.

Anyone who examines for themself (no government "investigations" required) what the administration claimed and compares it to the known evidence available can easily observe that they were lying, misleading, and deceiving every step of the way. It's easily demonstrable, as I have done at length on various other threads.
    Absolutely. There in no one more blind than a man who will not see...Grim must dictate his messages to his seeing eye dog.

Lady Mod