+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 25 of 25

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    According to what judges the President did not break the law by ordering warrantless surveillance?

    Name them and quote them, please, where they stated this.
    Neocon Argument Tactic #2 - Don't answer the questions presented and throw it back on the idiot liberal. This is an excellent tactic I use quite often when dealing with gunshy liberals. They're all fine and dandy when it comes to throwing made up questions of anti patriotic fantasy... so spin things around, don't answer it and acuse them of the same idiocy ideals.

    And

    Neocon Argument Tactic #6 Never let a liberal use a legitimate news source.
    (Or the Constitution or Statutes, Laws or Codes, or the Bill of Rights)
    Quote stories only from Fox news, right wing blogs, the GOP or neocon publications such as News Max and present it as absolute truth. If a liberal quotes a story from any news source that disagrees with the neocon position point out to that wine sipping, cheese eating, French loving, anti American that his source is part of the main stream media and therefore cannot be trusted.

    ******************************

    LM

  2. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Lady mod, you know I always answer.

    But because you couldn't resist taking an unprovoked shot at me, I will answer that some other day, and if you or anyone else cares to launch another, then you can all F.O. and wallow in your illusions that the U.S. might crumble and it will be Bush's fault.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Lady mod, you know I always answer.

    But because you couldn't resist taking an unprovoked shot at me, I will answer that some other day, and if you or anyone else cares to launch another, then you can all F.O. and wallow in your illusions that the U.S. might crumble and it will be Bush's fault.

    Ya, but I knew saying something would draw you out much faster. LOL. You are so predictable.

    Thank you very much though for not making a liar out of me. I appreciate the favor and someday I may be able to return it.

    Lady Mod

  4. #20
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Ya, but I knew saying something would draw you out much faster. LOL. You are so predictable.

    Thank you very much though for not making a liar out of me. I appreciate the favor and someday I may be able to return it.

    Lady Mod

    No problem lady mod...

    Considering how you are wrong about the economy, about the honesty of the Bush Administration, the war on terror, and nearly every single other political issue here, it was not only the right thing to do, it was the humane thing to do.

    :)

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    No problem lady mod...

    Considering how you are wrong about the economy, about the honesty of the Bush Administration, the war on terror, and nearly every single other political issue here, it was not only the right thing to do, it was the humane thing to do.

    :)
    If that is the fantasy you wish to live today, I'll let you have it. Those of us who don't make regular visits to planet Neoconian and remain on planet Earth know better.

    LOL.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    If that is the fantasy you wish to live today, I'll let you have it. Those of us who don't make regular visits to planet Neoconian and remain on planet Earth know better.

    LOL.
    Grim used honesty and Bush Administration in the same sentence!! What a joke.
    LOL

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Grim used honesty and Bush Administration in the same sentence!! What a joke.
    LOL
    That's right! And that is AFTER he admitted the government lies to us on another thread. Whoa!

    :D

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    It's no surprise Grim claims the Bush administration is honest. He continues to insist they didn't lie about WMD in Iraq. To bolster this claim, he continuously cites a number of "investigations", claiming that they all concluded that the Bush administration was honestly duped by the intelligence community.

    The only problem is this isn't true, as Grim very well knows. He knows none of these "investigations" had the function of looking at claims made by the administration and judging whether they were supported by the evidence. As he isn't honest himself, it's no surprise he would defend the deceivers in the White House.

    Anyone who examines for themself (no government "investigations" required) what the administration claimed and compares it to the known evidence available can easily observe that they were lying, misleading, and deceiving every step of the way. It's easily demonstrable, as I have done at length on various other threads.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: NY Times Misrepresents FISA Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    It's no surprise Grim claims the Bush administration is honest. He continues to insist they didn't lie about WMD in Iraq. To bolster this claim, he continuously cites a number of "investigations", claiming that they all concluded that the Bush administration was honestly duped by the intelligence community.

    The only problem is this isn't true, as Grim very well knows. He knows none of these "investigations" had the function of looking at claims made by the administration and judging whether they were supported by the evidence. As he isn't honest himself, it's no surprise he would defend the deceivers in the White House.

    Anyone who examines for themself (no government "investigations" required) what the administration claimed and compares it to the known evidence available can easily observe that they were lying, misleading, and deceiving every step of the way. It's easily demonstrable, as I have done at length on various other threads.
    Absolutely. There in no one more blind than a man who will not see...Grim must dictate his messages to his seeing eye dog.

    Lady Mod

Similar Threads

  1. An Amway Testimony
    By Joecool44 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. UN Testimony About IDF in Gaza
    By KishmeernTuches in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:16 AM
  3. HSCA Testimony
    By eflteacher in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:03 AM
  4. Obama, its over. Can't beat this testimony.
    By AXJ in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:45 PM
  5. FISA Modernization Act: A Very Important Issue
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, acceptance, account, act, acted, action, address, administration, admit, admitted, advance, advice, affairs, afford, age, agen, agreed, amazing, amendment, america, american, another, answer, anti, appeared, appointment, approval, archives, army, article, asia, asy, ation, attention, attorney general, authority, authorization, authorized, authors, balance, based, basic, bet, better, biggest, bit, blew, blogs, blue, book, break, brief, bro, broke, buying, cabinet, called, calling, calls, cannot, career, cares, carry, case, cer, chain, chairman, cheese, chicken, citizens, civil, claiming, claims, coin, collect, collection, coming, comments, commit, common, communication, community, compliance, con, congressional, cons, continuation, continues, contrast, correct, couldn, countries, country, court order, courts, credit, criminal, critical, current, data, date, day, days, debacle, decision, defend, defines, demons, department, didn, difficult, direct, discussing, district, dog, don, don’t, dow, drug, dubai, duped, ear, earlier, early, earth, ebb, elec, elected, elements, ells, eme, emergency, empower, ended, equipment, eric, error, excellent, executive order, exercise, exists, extended, extremely, eye, fault, federal, finding, finds, first amendment, fisa, fix, flaw, forces, foreign, fox, fra, fully, future, gen, general, george, grant, gray, great, grew, grim, guarantee, happened, hasn, head, heads, heart, held, hey, high, his, hold, hours, house, html, huma, ial, ian, ica, identify, identity, idiot, illegally, ime, important, include, india, intelligence, inter, interest, invade, involves, ion, isn, issue, job, john, joke, joy, judge, judiciary, judiciary committee, kidding, kind, knew, lady, land, last, launch, law, legitimate, letters, liberal, liberals, limited, limits, line, lis, lol, longer, loving, lying, machine, magazines, mail, main, making, marque, maryland, matter, max, mea, meeting, members, mental, messages, military, militia, ministers, minutes, money, monitoring, more, morning, nation, national, national security, nations, naturalization, needed, ner, net, networks, new york times, newspaper, note, numbers, officers, omg, operation, operations, order, orders, pages, pakistan, par, part, pass, passage, passed, pay, perfectly, person, place, plane, play, point, policies, pos, position, post, posted, posting, powell, power, presiden, presidential, privacy, product, program, progress, promised, promote, proper, protected, protecting, protection, protects, public, pulled, punishment, question, questions, quote, quotes, raise, rare, read, real, reason, reasonable, receiving, red, regular, related, removes, reporter, reporting, resigned, responsibilities, responsible, revealing, reveals, rio, role, rule 41, run, rush, sad, science, script, scripts, search, section, secure, seem, seizures, sen, senate, senate judiciary committee, senators, sense, served, service, set, sho, short, shot, simply, sir, site, sounds, source, speaks, special, specifically, stated, states, stein, step, stories, story, stream, stunt, subs, suggested, suicide, sums, support, supported, supports, supreme court, surveillance, system, tactic, takes, talk, talking, targeted, taxes, ted, tells, terror, terrorist, text, the new york times, theory, thereto, they, thread, threads, throw, time, times, today, told, tor, trafficking, training, transcripts, trusted, tuesday, types, unconstitutional, union, united, united states, upper, urged, url, verify, vince, viola, violated, wary, water, welfare, win, wire, wireless, won, worked, worldwide, worth, wrong, wrote, year, years, yesterday, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •