+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JCC Alliance Network Good or bad??

So my friend told me about this thing where you get out of debt a lot faster. It's called JCC Alliance Network. It's seriously brand new I believe but does anyone out there know about this company or had experiences about it?

It looks promising, my gut feeling says something just doesn't feel right about it. Paying off your mortgage in less than 5 years??? That's pretty remarkable. And they claim they don't use software to channel your funds in a smarter way.

Anyone?

I looked at their video presentation.

(link removed by mod)

-Cautious Alex
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 02-12-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: link removal

Re: JCC Alliance Network Good or bad??

This is very simple scheme. You join this "program" and give them your money. As you recruit more people(your friends and family) they give you maybe 50% of what you gave to your upline and owners of this scheme. And they start recruit their friends and family and pyramid is born.

Now you see what the problem. Eventually, new recruits stop coming in and complains start pouring into Government offices. Government will close this scheme and tons of people will be with unpaid mortgages and even more in debt.

On top of that, they use phrase "people helping people". That trick has been used in every cash gifitng and mortgage scam in history of internet. Remember, people helping people works when somebody who has to give something gives without expectation of return. In other words, charity. Or in business, when people with different skills join together to build a business. But when people join together just to get rich and recruit, it inevitably will be just a money shuffle when only owners of the scheme win.

Actually, Boris you don't know the system? DO YOU? :judges:I already got payments towards my mortgage and the very effective system is approved by the #1 lawyer of the US! Do your homework!

As most mortgage scams, it will pay for a while. But after a while they will start having problems with website, than with cash and finally with government. And may be I do not know fine details of this "system", but I know how this "system" works. And it does not "work" for a long time.

who is the #1 lawyer in the US?

did you know lawyer's job is to misrepresent the truth?

the truth doesn't need a lawyer, but people that lie, do.

Boris. It might serve you well to actually research the companies you speak of. This company is not a pyramid, it is doing what it claims to do and is a real solution to the issues at hand in our current economic environment with vision and structure for the future. Sounds like you may have been burned and are wanting to lump this company into your unresolved resentment. Do your homework or hold your comments.

the OP said its new. is it new or not? if it is new then it has no track record to performing as claimed.

the website has a start date of Nov 24, 2008.

i would guess the way it works is you pay a fee then recruit others to pay a fee, and your recruits become your downline, that help you pay you mortgage?

what is the fee to start and the monthly membership "dues"?

10. What are EASY points?
    EASY stands for Equity Acceleration Solutions for You. The EASY points are the rewards or values added to your forced, tiered system on every loan and program enrolled to the Equity Acceleration Membership Program, to super-accelerate the pay off of the enrolled debt.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-18-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamo View Post
    Boris. It might serve you well to actually research the companies you speak of. This company is not a pyramid,
    From their website
    When other people enroll into the program it applies additional points towards your mortgage.
    If you receive "points" only from members you recruited/referred than it is a illegal pyramid scam. If you receive points from everybody on the bottom of pyramid/queue than it is a ponzi scam or mix of ponzi/illegal pyramid scam. No ifs or buts.

hey, ya'll be careful. my understanding of the law is that anybody that promotes a scheme is just as guilty as the guy who started it. this means, if you recruit people, later they can sue you if the program doesn't work or is found to be illegal, even if the original guy can't be found.

A little old lady at my church is going through this right now in Honolulu. So I did some research. Hereís what I found out about the JCC Alliance Network, aka Jubilee Cornerstone Company Alliance Network, Incorporated.

WEBSITE
    ∑ I called the phone number listed on the website (415) 671-4364 during normal business hours and I got an answering machine saying they were JCC Aliance [My opinion, If you call many times and it's still an answering machine, I'd say that's fishy].
    ∑ An IT tech friend of mine checked out the web site. There are a few fishy things on the web site like the domain name is registered by proxy. Which usually means someone doesnít want you to know who bought the domain name. A reputable company would usually have their information posted [Debatable by fishy still].
    ∑ The FAQ section says to visit their website for complete bios on their owners. On the webiste, all that is listed is their names around an empty board table photo [Fact].
    ∑ They say their corporate offices are in Walnut Creek CA but the "Contact Us" section listing itís address says it's address is 38 Alviso St., San Francisco, CA 94127 If you Google Map this street address, it sure looks like a residence to me [Fact].
    ∑ The website appears cheap and if youíre a company generating a lot of money in order to pay off mortgages, you would expect something of higher quality [My and my techy co-worker's opinion]

OTHER SOURCES
    ∑ I called the Hawaii Dept of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. They said it sounded fishy and too good to be true to get rid of your mortgage in 5 years. They also said that if the business was run out of CA that I should call the Dept. of Consumer Affairs in CA. [Fact].
    ∑ I called the California Dept. of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, CA. They did not show a business registered as JCC Alliance Network or Jubilee Cornerstone. They said it sounds like a scam. They referred me to the Dept. of Real Estate in California to check if there was a business registered for doing business as mortgage brokers or handling mortgages in CA.[Fact]
    ∑ I called the Dept. of Real Estate. They had no record of the business registered under either name or the phone number registered. They said I should file a complaint with the local District Attorney or Office of Consumer Protection. [Fact]
    ∑ I called the Local FBI office, Dept of Mortgage Fraud. The female FBI agent said that it didn't sound good. The women's gut feeling was that it was a fraud. I talked to her about the meetings at a large local hotel that are advertised on the website and she said that sometime this validates the program to people because they feel that because it's at a reputable location it must be legit. I also told her about the very detailed forms that new enrollee must fill out that asks for all kinds of personal data (i.e. checking account number, routing number, SSN# FIN# (See attached). She said she should file a complaint with the Office of Consumer Protection who can do something much faster than they can. [Fact]

Unfortunately, I think the lady old lady from my church may be in for an unhappy lesson and that she may have signed away her home. Be very careful when signing anything that has to do with your home mortgage or business property or valuable assets. These people pay for a while but then eventually close up shop and leave you without your home.

If you look at the jccalliance website, all of the directors' profile end with a paragraph about their public service plans and dreams. Not what they're doing today, but some charitable action they might take in the future.

I know that one of their directors has declared bankruptcy at least twice, perhaps more than that. That's certainly one way of getting out of debt.

It really does smell like a scam to me.

Borisz,
    I am not supporting jcc, because I don't have enough info on them, but I agree with some of the other posters in that you are way off base when it comes to your explanation of pyramid scheme or ponzi. Network marketing is legal as long as there is a product, and as long as the main goal is to get the product sold, not to enlist others. Enlisting others into the company is fine as long as the main goal is to sell the product. You really should do a little more research before posting. If you have been burned, maybe list the company you feel you were wronged by and why. That would be more helpful to everyone looking for answers.

Bernie Madoff was pyramid scheme. The only product was money coming in and out. JCC involves actual products- the Heaven product is an actual mortgage- done thru title and escrow and always in the homeowners name ONLY; the debt restructuring involves actual debts and speaking with the credit card companies.

You might not like the company set up or methods, but don't represent yourself as knowing any specifics or make accusation about the legality when you clearly don't know.

All people should do diligent research on any investment or business deal before entering. This one is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcd84 View Post
    Bernie Madoff was pyramid scheme. The only product was money coming in and out. JCC involves actual products- the Heaven product is an actual mortgage- done thru title and escrow and always in the homeowners name ONLY; the debt restructuring involves actual debts and speaking with the credit card companies.

You might not like the company set up or methods, but don't represent yourself as knowing any specifics or make accusation about the legality when you clearly don't know.

All people should do diligent research on any investment or business deal before entering. This one is no different.
    If JCC is involved with an actual mortgage product, then why is it that the CEO/President, Jacqueline Venci-Liwag (her new name) does not have a valid real estate license? http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/ppl...se_id=00981139

Her license status according to the DRE is in a non-working status. Which means that she may not perform acts for which a real estate license is required in California.

A valid license is required for someone to be involved in mortgage products.

Jacqui's RE license status as of 08/20/89 - CONDITIONAL LICENSE SUSPENSION. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS NOT FILED.

Quote Originally Posted by berean View Post

Jacqui's RE license status as of 08/20/89 - CONDITIONAL LICENSE SUSPENSION. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS NOT FILED.
    It would be hilarious if it would not hurt many people who joined this scam.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 02-21-2010 at 10:36 PM.