+ Reply to Thread

Name List Processors?

does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this program? apparently, you send them names and addresses and tehy pay you for each one 50 cents. is this program legit???

http://www.home-employment.com/namelistprocessors/

thank you in advance!

bonnie
    Last edited by bonnieszal; 03-31-2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: got links mixed up

Re: Name List Processors?

A similar Company was advertising this same program 15 or 20 years ago.

It appears to be simple but you want get these names from the telephone directory. you will have to mail something out for names and addresses to be mailed back. or you will be going all over the internet to compile names and addresses.

This company may be different but the advertising is exactly the same.

I would't touch it.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Well, the confusing part is that they actually give a pretty comprehensive earnings disclaimer and encourage people to do their due diligence. They're saying they actually want you to check them out.

But still. If I've learned anything in the last half year it's that scammers are just getting sharper and slicker with their presentational efforts to get your money.

It's very tempting, but I still need to verify their physical street address and telephone number before I even consider taking the next step.

Their refund policy is intersting. They claim to immediately send you back your money once you've provided them with your first 250 names - but - who can guarantee that they'll actually provide you with the means to actually get those names, the means which you are originally paying for in the first place?

I don't know. I don't know. And... I don't know.

I just got a $1.20 raise at work. Maybe I'll just buy the damn thing and hope it works. If it does I'll let you people know. If it doesn't, I'll let you people know.

Re: Name List Processors

Well... I went ahead and purchased the NLP software (money order, not download). Still waiting to hear from them. Tomorrow will be one week since I mailed it in. They say it takes three to seven business days so I'm going to wait until next Friday before I start to get pissed if they haven't emailed me my order yet.

I was just thinking about it... and honestly I don't think I'll hear anything. But I had to give it a try. If it works out as something legitimate, then great. But, 99.99999 % of the stuff out there is bull, so... I may as well just start hoping to win the lottery.

:confused:

Re: Name List Processors

Well, I received my order this morning - 7 August 2006 - and lo and behold:

:mad: Worthless :(

All their Name List Processing software is is a damn list of FFA sites that they tell you to submit a prepared ad-text to verbatim. Oh and by the way, if you want to you can waste a ****load of paper and envelopes and postage while you're at it. They even have a high tech drop card that you can print off thousands of copies of and litter your home town with. People are supposed to respond to your ad and send a SASE to your home. You then have to slit each one open and then mail, in bulk, all the envelopes you receive to this "reputable powerhouse of a software company" i.e. two lazy *****es living in a duplex in Florida, for payment.

What a damn crock.

Well, hell. If anything at least the rest of you fine people will know not to even bother with these cheap-asses. It was only forty bucks I wasted and I probably would've ended up spending it on frivolous stuff like groceries and bills anyway. :mad: But, like I said... at least now the others in this thread know.

Steer clear.

sorry you lost out, best of luck to you!
    Thanks for posting your info and findings, it does help!
    Again sorry it didn't work out and good luck in the future. (and congrats on the raise!)
    recieved--
    nt Dell PDA
    nt $2000

completed--
    br $1000 (waiting)

If you found my advice useful, why not make a donation? PM me for my email address for paypal. Anything helps get me through college!