+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pay Your Way In

Scofz Guest

Pay Your Way In

Has anyone any experience of the "pay your way in" offer. They basically pay your registration fee of $17.95, then you have to sign up three people in the next month (and pay their registration, which totals $53.85) in order to earn comission in the next month.

You then make $6 commission per person that you sign up.

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, what do others think?

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: Pay Your Way In

The name of the scam is enough to make one nervous about them. What the heck are you paying your way into? A PYRAMID level?

Lady Mod

The paying it forward method is just a marketing technique to build a business more quickly and easier, usually for some type of MLM business. You can apply the concept to pretty much any business out there and it does work since people are more willing to join a business when someone else is fronting the initial cost. As a member of OPFM I have used this technique to build a business with Empowerism. The person who created OPFM just made a website to promote the concept of buying in your referrals into Empowerism. It is easier to join OPFM and use their website rather than create my own to explain the offer of buying in the initial fee. Just make sure the business you are promoting is legit and the pay your way in method could also work for you.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by moneycrazy.ws
    The paying it forward method is just a marketing technique to build a business more quickly and easier, usually for some type of MLM business. You can apply the concept to pretty much any business out there and it does work since people are more willing to join a business when someone else is fronting the initial cost. As a member of OPFM I have used this technique to build a business with Empowerism. The person who created OPFM just made a website to promote the concept of buying in your referrals into Empowerism. It is easier to join OPFM and use their website rather than create my own to explain the offer of buying in the initial fee. Just make sure the business you are promoting is legit and the pay your way in method could also work for you.

Well the problem I have with the business that this guy started the thread about as nowhere on the website for his opportunity does one get any idea of what the product or service is? So, you don't even know what you are getting paid into.

I have problems with that.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by moneycrazy.ws
    My opinion,when folks pay there own way they work harder to show the op.Now saying that i will help a person that is serious will work and has no possible way to pay.... success2u buzz

Quote Originally Posted by buzzirk
    My opinion,when folks pay there own way they work harder to show the op.
    The industry numbers do not support that opinion from what I've always been told. Free companies and those that charge to join have very similar drop-out rates.

that could be,i should say for me payed members move faster than free.if you are serious you will pay to get stated.Also what team a person joins is a huge factor in the drop out rate in this industry. success2u buzz