+ Reply to Thread

anyone heard of this?

Let me know

http://www.hometypingjob.info/index.php
    Hello, I am on a search for a typing job. I am a very fast and pretty much, mistake free typist. So I want to use that somehow. If anyone knows of any site or what not on how I could find a job like this contact me here through private messaging. Thank you :spin2:

Re: anyone heard of this?

Maybe I'm not the best person to answer as I'm a affiliate marketer, but from experience those kind of offers make you very little to 0 money.

Important to know is that the serious programs don't charge you any money for joining them. So if it's free to join then try it out.

Basically you have to decide what value your time has.
    If $100.- in profit per week for 2 hrs a day of work is OK for you then maybe this is a good thing. If you are looking to make a full time income online, then I am quite sure that this kind of "making money" will not get you very far.

I personally haven't meet any top earner Survey or Data Entry freak.

G.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

in the online data entry job section, they say as a beginner typer you make $3 per process and no more then 50 processes per day
    Hello, I am on a search for a typing job. I am a very fast and pretty much, mistake free typist. So I want to use that somehow. If anyone knows of any site or what not on how I could find a job like this contact me here through private messaging. Thank you :spin2:

its not a job. the guy who made the webpage is making money selling you the info on how to make money selling the onfo on how to make money . . .

get it? you pay him, then you type spam, like here for instance, that points to your referral webpage, and he gives you three dollars for everybody that signs up. he can't keep going to boards and spamming it himself because he will get banned and you will too.

never pay for a job. a job pays you.

If what you say is true, then EVERYTHING he wrote is a lie.

So mumbles, are you saying that affiliate marketing is a scam - or are you saying that the fill out survey and data processing is a scam? Do you know that companies like Best Buy, Amazon, and even Wal Mart have affiliates promoting for them.

So, if someone builds a webpage and then advertises it so people will visit, what is wrong with that. Those visitors were looking to buy a tv or whatever from Best Buy anyway. They were going to spend money on a flat panel tv, who cares how they found it.

It is probably better for Best Buy in the end anyway, because affiliates bring them in more revenue. If there were no affiliates I am certain that their sales would be less. Anyway mumbles, do you just try to argue with everyone, you have like 4000 posts, what do you do all day anyway.
    Affiliate Success Secrets - $67 Value - Free Download
    Traffic Getting Software
    Make Money On Squidoo - 4 Awesome Ebooks - $7 - This is a steal...
    $150/day online in 8 steps - Free guide Right Here...

there were scams before there was internet. this is a variation of the old "stuff envelopes" that used to be in newspaper and magazine classidied ads. don't pay.

Actually, it's more than just envelope stuffing. They just have a bunch of affiliate links up to things like the clickbank type of affiliate marketing (90%) of what they offer, plus surveys, plus the envelope stuffing scam..

I would just pretend that site didn't exist personally.

I would be able to place a lawsuit if thats the case, because they state its not clickbank or posting ads or what not. And kinda throwing me off. But its taken the support 4 days to contact me, so that just makes me forget about it all together even if I found good reports.

Not to mention that they would like you to pay them with western union, or money gram. Sounds pretty fishy to me.
    The company address is in canada, and the western union and money gram country you would be sending to is India
    Last edited by pinkyparrot; 02-10-2009 at 06:08 AM.

never pay with western union or moneygram.

So if they are saying it's not clickbank... and they have posted all those different types of working at home.. and they are requesting western union payment.. and they are using a fake address...

We can probably assume they are one big :

damn them...