+ Reply to Thread

Biggest scam in history

Seeing how this is the chat forum, I thought I would post this here.

I'm sure that most of us on this board have been scammed at one time or another. I would like to know which one do you think is the biggest. My favorite is an MLM thing called YTB. Can anyone say that they have been scammed more than what YTB has done ?

Re: Biggest scam in history

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyparrot View Post

I'm sure that most of us on this board have been scammed at one time or another. I would like to know which one do you think is the biggest. My favorite is an MLM thing called YTB. Can anyone say that they have been scammed more than what YTB has done ?
    Yes, the social security system that's going to fail very soon.

Or how's about the banking industry?

Or credit cards.

For starters...

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyparrot View Post

T his post does not belong here

Chat Here
    A forum where everyone can do NON-SCAM-RELATED posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun. I'm sure you can find the right thread!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

SO, it begins anew - slime knows no end to when and where it grows; eridacate it from one place, eliminate one source, another emerges. You all always open up by asking this seemingly nieve probing question regarding your scheme. THe wording allows the evidence of what you are up to to begin quickly and readily apparent.
    Suggestion: read Super Moderator "So Just Ask's" "sticky above this post. Obviously something that you scammers either fail to read or, in your arrogance, just decide to ignore.
    Take this F****** MLM S*** and everything else like it to some other place. Desirably, Off of the Internet. There are two primary statements contained in this forum's rules; do not try to ply illegal and fraudelent schemes here and do not try to come to this place in an attempt to capture and unwilling audience of people to try out your scam schemes on, to see if there is any potential to perhaps find a few easy marks.
    It is Scammer Scum that is constantly attempting to turn the entire Internet into an instrument of fraud by trying out all of the old tired criminal schemes that have been around for a long time. Just in a different guise, by different people. But ALL the same low down criminal activity, both method and people as always.:freak3::
    Suggest you go and get an honest job and earn your money rather than plying your built in sleeze factor such as people like you always show up having.
    Remember when you first came on here and seemingly innocently stated you probing comment regarding being new here and not knowing how things went here? I am sure you were lurking and snooping and probing, looking for your "in". Remember I responded; your first response and merely said: "and what is you agenda?" Already, it was obvious when you first stuck your head in wwhat you were up to .
    Vasudeva

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yes, the social security system that's going to fail very soon.

Or how's about the banking industry?

Or credit cards.

For starters...

Kerry
    Oh, so go right ahead Jerk; pick up where you left off with your banter tennis match with your other jerk Pal in the "15 Years" thread which was moved. Interesting to read you back and forth state and reply and prompting and lauding. Probably you or the other jerk - not sure which one of you is really which, because this is just part of your scam activity. Suprised that you jerks are actually able to keep up with your own lieing. But, using dual User Names and making your statement promoting your fraudlenet schemes and product, than coming back in your other fraud User name and answering.
    God, you people are so disgusting...:judges:::freak3:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Oh, so go right ahead Jerk; pick up where you left off with your banter tennis match with your other jerk Pal in the "15 Years" thread which was moved. Interesting to read you back and forth state and reply and prompting and lauding. Probably you or the other jerk - not sure which one of you is really which, because this is just part of your scam activity. Suprised that you jerks are actually able to keep up with your own lieing. But, using dual User Names and making your statement promoting your fraudlenet schemes and product, than coming back in your other fraud User name and answering.
    God, you people are so disgusting...:judges:::freak3:
    You're an idiot, and a liar, coontie.

I have ONE User name, and one only.

I'm sure you wouldn't know a fraudulent scheme if you were standing on it.

Never allow anyone to rain on your parade and thus cast a pall of gloom and defeat on the entire day. Remember that no talent, no self-denial, no brains, no character, are required to set up in the fault-finding business. Nothing external can have any power over you unless you permit it. Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combating the menial forces of hate, jealously, and envy. Guard your fragile life carefully. Only God can shape a flower, but any foolish child can pull it to pieces.

~ Og Mandino
    Not sure what your problem is, it sounds personal though.

Crappy attitude-itis. Yep! ing1:

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    SO, it begins anew - slime knows no end to when and where it grows; eridacate it from one place, eliminate one source, another emerges. You all always open up by asking this seemingly nieve probing question regarding your scheme. THe wording allows the evidence of what you are up to to begin quickly and readily apparent.
    Suggestion: read Super Moderator "So Just Ask's" "sticky above this post. Obviously something that you scammers either fail to read or, in your arrogance, just decide to ignore.
    Take this F****** MLM S*** and everything else like it to some other place. Desirably, Off of the Internet. There are two primary statements contained in this forum's rules; do not try to ply illegal and fraudelent schemes here and do not try to come to this place in an attempt to capture and unwilling audience of people to try out your scam schemes on, to see if there is any potential to perhaps find a few easy marks.
    It is Scammer Scum that is constantly attempting to turn the entire Internet into an instrument of fraud by trying out all of the old tired criminal schemes that have been around for a long time. Just in a different guise, by different people. But ALL the same low down criminal activity, both method and people as always.:freak3::
    Suggest you go and get an honest job and earn your money rather than plying your built in sleeze factor such as people like you always show up having.
    Remember when you first came on here and seemingly innocently stated you probing comment regarding being new here and not knowing how things went here? I am sure you were lurking and snooping and probing, looking for your "in". Remember I responded; your first response and merely said: "and what is you agenda?" Already, it was obvious when you first stuck your head in wwhat you were up to .
    I sure hope that that was not directed towards me. Do you see me trying to scam anyone, or even for that matter, trying to sell anything, or trying to get your personal information ? I think not. If that was not directed towards me then I do apologize.