+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gift Monkey???

Gift Monkey???

I am trying to figure out if i should go through with this company because i used one of their other sites and they never verified any of my offers or my friends so i was wondering if they just didnt check that one anymore and if this one is legitimate. Thank you so much in advance and i really need my macbook

Re: Gift Monkey???

also i was wondering if anyone knew of any other free offer sites for a mac book that would be better or ezier to complete.

let me know what you find out. I have received a free ipod from ipodsweepstakes.com and a satellite radio from satellitesweeps .com, but no laptop.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Have any of you ever lookied at pictures on the internet for monkeys for addoption. I have yet to find one picture that isnt used by multiple people. And then when you tell these scammers that you are worried about being scammed they play the christian act and try to get you to still send money.

Now I know I sound like a dumbass, But i have sent money to 2 different addresses for 2 different monkeys. I was able to talk both of them down so that I only paid a fraction of the price that they wanted first, then when I recived the monkey I was supposed to pay the rest.

The first person I sent the $100 to said they sent the monkey to the shipping agency and the next day I got a somewhat proffessional email from the "shipping agency in france" saying the weather was bad and i was going to have to insure my baby for $555 and the money would be refunded upon the arrival of my monkey. They didnt tell me where or how they wanted me to send the money. The I began to get harassing phone calls from an african man claiming that I needed to pay to ensure the saftey of my baby and that everyone else had already paid and I was slowing the plane down. I told him to contact my breeders in cameroon and talk to them about it. For 2 days that **** went on getting calls at all hours and after a while they began telling me that even $30 would be good and I needed to send that. But this *** never did tell me where to send the money... not like i would have.

The second family went and got the money and told me they would email me when they returned. Havent heard from them yet.

Here are all the addresses that I have been comunicating with for the past year. Lucky I dragged the **** on so long most of them slipped up and made it obvious it was a scam.

mendi2000@gmail.com
    jodihackman@yahoo.com
    tracyflores45@yahoo.com
    delivery_pet@yahoo.com
    amandakimber@ymail.com[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I haven't gotten that far but I have recieved 3 names.

mendi2000@gmail.com used this info
    Name:Sama Elvis
    Address:965Capitol
    State:Littoral
    City:Douala
    Tel:00237-7937-0085
    Test Question:Who is our creator?
    Test Question Answer:Jesus

I spoke to a friend of thiers with this email
    jessicaarrien@aol.com

she sent the money to a Lisa Fernandez that used the same email
    However she claims that she got her monkey and that i should have no problem sending $555.

I also sent money to the couple who have yet to answer me if the even got the money or not. Their names are ashley and Frank yet i sent money to

Name:Fofoya Pryde

City:Yaounde

Zip Code:00237[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The shipping company sent me this info

COUNTRY----------------------CAMEROON
    NAME:-------------TEKU DONASS
    ADDRESS:------------879 ETUDI
    CITY:---------------DOUALA
    STATE:-----------LITTORAL
    TEL:----------------011237-7742-6285
    TEST QUESTION:---WHEN?
    TEST QUESTION ANSWER:---NOW

from this email address

delivery_pet@yahoo.com

hope this helps everyone. These *******s still wont leave me alone. I've had to reject 2 phone calls in the time it took me to write this blog. and now they are calling again to yell at me[/FONT]

Do not trust:

ashleyandf@yahoo.com
    This email was used by a sweet couple trying to find a home for thier beloved pet monkey

info.intercargotravel@ovi.com
    This is a "shipping company" used by scammers. The send you a link so that you can check the location of your monkey
    http://lancasterinterairlines.ning.c...-your-shipment
    they will also give you a code such as AF914 and you will see all of the information for your monkey. Sounds legit right? wrong. While you are there type in any number of codes like FG852 or DR785 they will all lead you back to the same info.

The supposed cashoer of the company is named LAMYA CLOVIS

They will start asking for money for documents like a cities permit or ASSURANCE In HUMAN SAFETY in the UNITED STATES or an attestation from the British high commissioner in Cameroon attesting that they have accepted the monkey to enter into the British territory or the airconditioned cage is broken and you'll need a new one.

By the way. I checked into animal shiping and thay never ask for money thay send the animal and when you go to the shiping company to pick up your animal you pay right there for your animal. The sender either pays or just says the other party will be paying upon arrival of the animal.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey warning View Post
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Have any of you ever lookied at pictures on the internet for monkeys for addoption. I have yet to find one picture that isnt used by multiple people. And then when you tell these scammers that you are worried about being scammed they play the christian act and try to get you to still send money.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Now I know I sound like a dumbass, But i have sent money to 2 different addresses for 2 different monkeys. I was able to talk both of them down so that I only paid a fraction of the price that they wanted first, then when I recived the monkey I was supposed to pay the rest.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The first person I sent the $100 to said they sent the monkey to the shipping agency and the next day I got a somewhat proffessional email from the "shipping agency in france" saying the weather was bad and i was going to have to insure my baby for $555 and the money would be refunded upon the arrival of my monkey. They didnt tell me where or how they wanted me to send the money. The I began to get harassing phone calls from an african man claiming that I needed to pay to ensure the saftey of my baby and that everyone else had already paid and I was slowing the plane down. I told him to contact my breeders in cameroon and talk to them about it. For 2 days that **** went on getting calls at all hours and after a while they began telling me that even $30 would be good and I needed to send that. But this *** never did tell me where to send the money... not like i would have.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The second family went and got the money and told me they would email me when they returned. Havent heard from them yet.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Here are all the addresses that I have been comunicating with for the past year. Lucky I dragged the **** on so long most of them slipped up and made it obvious it was a scam.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']mendi2000@gmail.com[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']jodihackman@yahoo.com[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']tracyflores45@yahoo.com[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']delivery_pet@yahoo.com[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']amandakimber@ymail.com[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I haven't gotten that far but I have recieved 3 names.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']mendi2000@gmail.com used this info[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Name:Sama Elvis[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Address:965Capitol[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']State:Littoral[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']City:Douala[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Country:Cameroon[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Tel:00237-7937-0085[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Test Question:Who is our creator?[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Test Question Answer:Jesus[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I spoke to a friend of thiers with this email[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']jessicaarrien@aol.com[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']she sent the money to a Lisa Fernandez that used the same email[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']However she claims that she got her monkey and that i should have no problem sending $555.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I also sent money to the couple who have yet to answer me if the even got the money or not. Their names are ashley and Frank yet i sent money to[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Name:Fofoya Pryde[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']City:Yaounde[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Country:Cameroon[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Zip Code:00237[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The shipping company sent me this info[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']COUNTRY----------------------CAMEROON [/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']NAME:-------------TEKU DONASS[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']ADDRESS:------------879 ETUDI[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']CITY:---------------DOUALA[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']STATE:-----------LITTORAL[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']TEL:----------------011237-7742-6285[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']TEST QUESTION:---WHEN?[/font]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']TEST QUESTION ANSWER:---NOW[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']from this email address[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']delivery_pet@yahoo.com[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']hope this helps everyone. These *******s still wont leave me alone. I've had to reject 2 phone calls in the time it took me to write this blog. and now they are calling again to yell at me[/font]

Do not trust:

ashleyandf@yahoo.com
    This email was used by a sweet couple trying to find a home for thier beloved pet monkey

info.intercargotravel@ovi.com
    This is a "shipping company" used by scammers. The send you a link so that you can check the location of your monkey
    http://lancasterinterairlines.ning.c...-your-shipment
    they will also give you a code such as AF914 and you will see all of the information for your monkey. Sounds legit right? wrong. While you are there type in any number of codes like FG852 or DR785 they will all lead you back to the same info.

The supposed cashoer of the company is named LAMYA CLOVIS

They will start asking for money for documents like a cities permit or ASSURANCE In HUMAN SAFETY in the UNITED STATES or an attestation from the British high commissioner in Cameroon attesting that they have accepted the monkey to enter into the British territory or the airconditioned cage is broken and you'll need a new one.

By the way. I checked into animal shiping and thay never ask for money thay send the animal and when you go to the shiping company to pick up your animal you pay right there for your animal. The sender either pays or just says the other party will be paying upon arrival of the animal.

You can just kiss your money goodbye. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Those doing internet fraud know that a sucker is born every second.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    You can just kiss your monkey goodbye. A fool and his monkey are soon parted.

Those doing internet fraud know that a sucker is born every second.
    I fixed that for ya OT :spin2:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    I fixed that for ya OT :spin2:
    I do thank you for that sir. Your version is better by far. LOL :spin2:

Gift monkey is a total scam. it says that I only had to fill out one offer but I ended up paying 200 dollars and I still ddnt get a gift!! I was with this site called swag bucks and I within two months I got an ipod touch...so. sign up and get free things!!

(link removed)
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-16-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1793 View Post
    Gift monkey is a total scam. it says that I only had to fill out one offer but I ended up paying 200 dollars and I still ddnt get a gift!! I was with this site called swag bucks and I within two months I got an ipod touch...so. sign up and get free things!!

(link removed)
    Gee, what gave you that clue?
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-16-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".