+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Please?

Help Please?

I need some help what does In Progress mean in the offer sites? Like does it mean that I did the offer and its done and now I can cancel the offer or does it need to go approval something like that thanks bye.

Re: Help Please?

Quote Originally Posted by trueston3
    I need some help what does In Progress mean in the offer sites? Like does it mean that I did the offer and its done and now I can cancel the offer or does it need to go approval something like that thanks bye.
    "In progress" might mean different things on each different company's site.

For most of them, if you just click on an offer link to see what it requires, you will see "pending".

When you complete an offer, you might still see pending, but on some sites, you will see almost immediately it will go to "in progress" if you have completed.

This differs not just from Free Gift company site, but also from offer to offer. Some offers (such as credit card offers) will not go to in progress until after your credit card has been mailed to your house or until after you activate and use the card.

Some offers are much faster to report your completed transaction to the gifting company than others. Some offers have requirements that need more time.

Some active freebie traders here post that they think it's safe to cancel an offer or "consider it done" after you see "in progress".

Make sure you read the terms of use for the site you are working on and then make your decision on whether you trust canceling. Sometimes, there's so much at stake, and the monthly fee of the offer is small by comparison; so it's wisest to hold for a month or two. Other times, it means the difference in getting a large refund and only you can decide what you want to risk.

If I was trying to get something for nothing, I'd surely cancel when I saw "in progress".

Re: Help Please?

alright thanks so much.