+ Reply to Thread

Eric Wright - Prefunded Corps

I came upon this ad on craigslist. It was being offered by a company called Prefunded Corps. They are offering a 7 y.o. Ohio Corp with an already APPROVED business line of $2,000,000. Just ONE line from US Bank. He sent me a scanned copy of the credit line statement & contract. The cost is $84,000. Half upfront, half on the back end. He says it takes about 2 weeks to transfer the corp over to my name and the bank will not have to run my credit or anything since it is a no PG line. Does this sound too good to be true? Does anyone have experience with this type of corp w/ attached lines? Any input will be helpful. Thanks.
    Last edited by centigray; 02-05-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Re: Eric Wright - Prefunded Corps

Yes it is too good to be true. And yes it is a scam.

By the way, their website, prefundcorps.com, is only two month old and registered at what looks to be stipmall(probably USB PO box). So you will be dealing with the "ghost".

When you are dealing with that amount of money, you better see this salesperson in his office(not hotel), see his lawyer, see your lawyer and get his detailed business history(not from him).

I have bought several corporations from Prefunded Corporations....they have some of the best deals around. I have never had a problem with them. Sometimes they take a day or two to return calls and emails, but other than that they are good to go !! None of the other companies I dealt with ever produced anything. They kept there word.

Hello. Actually, it is not to good to be true. With the economy in the shape that it is in, buying a prefunded corporation is the only way to get funding. I have conducted business with the company by the name of Prefunded Corporations several times and have yet to be dissapointed. You have nothing to worry about. One time I breached the contract and they voluntarily refunded my money without ANY hassle. Although they say it takes 2 weeks to complete the transfer process to have access to corporate funds, it is a little closer to 3 1/2 weeks. If you are in California like I am, you would appreciate a honest and reliable service like this, because this industry can be very unkind. Prefunded Corporations is the only company I use when looking for this type of funding. Have no worries my friend.

Chances are that last two posters are shills. "Have no worries"? Their website is less than 3 month old. How much history could they have?

No, my posting is not a "shill". I'm sorry if you had a bad experience with Prefunded Corporations but they made me alot of cash. You could find unhappy customers from a fortune 500 company all the way down to a small organization, but all I know is that I was well taken care of. Just because there website is three months old doesnt mean a thing....there website was updated 3-4 months ago. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, they are the only company that kept there word.

Has anyone actually received a prefunded corp after paying Eric for one?
    Thanks

Ive no input re the company in question. But i can say I have had companies i have posted about here that i can say for sure defrauded me, have come back claiming I run some illegal download software that competes with their scam company. The scam owners have nothing better to do with their time then troll these boards and defend them selves.

I would take people who claim this company is legit with a grain of salt unless the folks here are willing to talk to you by means other then an online forum. Provide proof to their claims that their 84 grand got them something.

If you can spend 84 grand , then surely you can spent 1k to properly meet and greet.

I strongly advise caution until proper proof of claims made to the legitimacy of said company are provided.

Quote Originally Posted by gmcjimmy1944 View Post
    Has anyone actually received a prefunded corp after paying Eric for one?
    Thanks
    Yes I did earlier this year. It just took alot longer than he said, but eventually I did receive the ******* that I paid for.

Can any of you who dealt with this company provide a proof of a transaction I am willing to pay for it as well or sign NDNC Ia m trying to buy the company from them but they are not allowing great deal of due dilegence and asking for the bank check
    please help

You Know What Whoever Asks You For This Kind Of Money Upfont And You Can Afford It You Will Foolish "excuse My Language" But Pls Do A Thorough Business Background Check As Well As Owner Background Check. It Costs 1k But It Could Save U Thousands Upon Thousands.
    Good Luck. Keep Me Posted As I Am Interested As Well.

Quote Originally Posted by startup View Post
    Can any of you who dealt with this company provide a proof of a transaction I am willing to pay for it as well or sign NDNC Ia m trying to buy the company from them but they are not allowing great deal of due dilegence and asking for the bank check
    please help
    Hello. Yes I could provide you with a copy of the tax returns that came with the corporation that I bought from Prefunded Corporations. That is if we are talking about the same company in Houston,Texas ??? They are hit or miss....sometimes they have corps and sometimes they dont and they kinda seemed to be a little over cautious which is why I asked for a copy of the tax returns for the corporation. But, they forwarded me a copy of the previous years 1099's and after I paid what was agreed they gave me access to the cash line. Email whoever you were dealing with and ask them for a copy of the most recent tax returns (1099's) of the corporation you are thinking about buying so you can see if they were making any money. If the company only made 20k last year and the cash line is for 900k then that math does not add up. But, if the company made 5m last year and the line is for 1m etc. then that math is good. I think you get my drift, but I only dealt with them once and everything worked out. Through my experience as long as they send you a copy of taxes you are good.....if they refuse to send you a copy DONT DO IT !!

I've been dealing with Eric at prefunded corps since March of this year. I've sent a total of 61.5kfor a 1.5mil corp. as of 10/12/09 I'm still waiting for the corp and the *******! I hope he is not trying to sell the one corp to several people at once! So if you do buy a corp from him be prepared to wait a long time. Does anyone have his current phone number they could share?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gmcjimmy1944 View Post
    I've been dealing with Eric at prefunded corps since March of this year. I've sent a total of 61.5kfor a 1.5mil corp. as of 10/12/09 I'm still waiting for the corp and the *******! I hope he is not trying to sell the one corp to several people at once! So if you do buy a corp from him be prepared to wait a long time. Does anyone have his current phone number they could share?
    Thanks
    Dude, you payed him 61.5k and you do not have his phone number?

PS. As I stated here before. I believe this is a huge con. You should not have payed for this scheme before checking with lawyer if buying/selling these shell corporations is legal?