+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: An Angel Speaks

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Adelaide Australia
    Posts
    277

    An Angel Speaks

    From the mouths of babes; for the ears of Zionist pigs.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAGbZ2EJrCk&hl=en&fs=1

    ////o////o////o////o////o////
    Jewish UK PM Speaks Against Israel
    ////o////o////o////o////o////

    Zionists are people who think it is their religious duty to depose Arabs from Arab land.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    What the hell...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by phoneyid View Post
    From the mouths of babes; for the ears of Zionist pigs.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAGbZ2EJrCk&hl=en&fs=1

    Its too bad. All those Israeli children in that bomb shelter.
    Lucky those 4000 rockets launched at them didnt hit a school.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by steve burns View Post
    Its too bad. All those Israeli children in that bomb shelter.
    Lucky those 4000 rockets launched at them didnt hit a school.....
    What are you talking about Stevie?

    Don't tell me you're having another relapse.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Hey dc...only kidding!! Knew that would wake you up!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Adelaide Australia
    Posts
    277

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    What are you talking about Stevie?

    Don't tell me you're having another relapse.
    In this round, 3 Israeli civilians have been killed.
    ////o////o////o////o////o////
    Jewish UK PM Speaks Against Israel
    ////o////o////o////o////o////

    Zionists are people who think it is their religious duty to depose Arabs from Arab land.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by phoneyid View Post
    In this round, 3 Israeli civilians have been killed.
    The loss of one life from that hideous and interminable horror show over there is damn tragic, Arab or Jew.

    Hamas has resorted to sacrificing Palestinians in the interests of a mass media PR campaign.

    As always, the bodies of more Palestinians are the only real weapons they have.

    And it seems the leadership in Israel is content to accommodate it.

    Crazy stupid.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    The loss of one life from that hideous and interminable horror show over there is damn tragic, Arab or Jew.

    Hamas has resorted to sacrificing Palestinians in the interests of a mass media PR campaign.

    As always, the bodies of more Palestinians are the only real weapons they have.

    And it seems the leadership in Israel is content to accommodate it.

    Crazy stupid.
    still with you there...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    To the Israeli gov't/IDF cunts and the Hamas bastards as well: "a pox on both your houses!"

    --William Shakespeare

    To clarify, I get sick of this big game of them constantly provoking each other, then racing to play the martyr/victim card...

    The Israeli incursion was a sickening exercise in collective punishment and a callously indifferent to the suffering they inflicted...but one of the main reasons for the rocket fire was the constant flouting of Palestinian sovereignty (much like in the case of the Lebanon 2006 War, where IDF troops were incurring into Lebanon, then acting as if they were kidnapped in Tel Aviv or something)...

    Then there is Hamas, seemingly more interested in increasing the suffering of their own children in adhering to some principle that is now obsolete. Israel ain't going anywhere and the Jews aren't floating away in the sea...and if it weren't for Israel, everyone would notice how inept and backward they are! I suspect that like many Arab regimes of yore, they NEED the Israeli state to hate...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-04-2009 at 11:34 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: An Angel Speaks

    and so it goes...round and round...
    military intervention is the ONLY solution...

Similar Threads

  1. Touched By An Angel
    By Joecool44 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:36 PM
  2. Has anyone heard of Angel pin or NEC
    By sam120761 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:02 PM
  3. Angel investors
    By investment066 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:31 AM
  4. ANGEL INVESTORS, Please help?
    By BrianM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:43 AM
  5. Angel & Associates
    By volstar88 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 11:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •