+ Reply to Thread

Acaipure-colopure-ccn-central Coast Nutraceuticals

I usually am a very cautious buyer. However, something about the FREE TRIAL OFFER, NO RISK appealed to me and I placed an order.

It took almost a month for my product of ACAIPURE & COLOPURE to arrive, and the CCN CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS billed me within 10 days for full purchase price of this FREE TRIAL.

Not only that, they also enrolled me in a FIT FACTORY website, $40 per month membership. After returning the FREE TRIALS OFFER unopened and cancelling via their website, the CCN company emailed me to say they cancelled my membership. HOWEVER they again mailed me more product with $44 charge again on my account. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD TO STOP UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASES. MY BANK IS FOLLOWING UP ON CLAIMING MY MONEY.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS/COMPANY:

Company Address:
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    2375 East Camelback Rd.
    5th Floor
    Phoenix, AZ 85016

Toll-free Customer Support:
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    Available M-F 6am-5pm MST
    Online support:
    Support: www.getorderhelp.com
    THEIR ORDER AND RETURN SHIPMENT
    ADDRESS IS IN LARGO, FL.

Re: Acaipure-colopure-ccn-central Coast Nutraceuti

I have also subscribed to the current Asai Berry fads, namely :

"Nature's Asai Berry" by Amir & Sanchez,5425 E Broadway Rd # 282, Tucson, AZ 85711

Res V Max, Hollywood, Fla 33020 (no street address, no telephone number, no nothing! This is the one recommended by a Dr. Oz on Oprah).

Asai Advanced, which I managed to call and cancel

As someone pointed out these are "fleeting scams" because their names and addresses change and they add items to your order that you did not order. Nature's Asai Berry lists the above address on their bottle but the credit card statement gives the location as Reno, NV. On the statement, Nature;s Asai does not list a phone number but two additional items called "wwwmycostsmashoo" of 00 800-978-8904 and "wwwmyselfhelpFFC00" of 00 866-407-1022, both in Nevada. I don't know what this is all about but I assume it has to do with Asai Berry in NV/FLA/AZ/? All told, these items amounted to a total of $118.91

I have written a letter to Amir & Sanchez (the one with no telephone number) asking them to close my account but have no response after a month. This is a standard scam making you write to a company rather than to a person because they can say they never received your letter. I am going to pursue this by using the URLs provided and calling the numbers.

When things get messy like this, I usually call the State Attorney General's Office and file a complaint. Other than cancelling my card this is the only thing left. So Beware! don't buy any of these free 1 month trials:judges:. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by chas666; 05-11-2009 at 06:40 AM.