+ Reply to Thread

Is Puremarketprofits.com a Scam?

I am interested in online investments like those features on http://www.puremarketprofits.com and the information seems to be pretty legit. However, some of the investment programs that are posted on puremarketprofits.com are high yield investments that are known ponzi scams. I know the board claims to not be involved in those types of investments and that they post them for educational and informational purposes or whatever else they might say, but I mean the bull is sometimes too thick to see through. A lot of those investment programs offer such enormous returns that it makes me wonder why in the world nobody else is investing in these sites. Or, why doesn't the U.S. economy just open up an investment program and advertise it on various boards and forums to make a good money and get the economy back on track. I mean really, the nerve of forums like puremarketprofits.com existing and then claiming not to be involved in them is somewhat blurry and hard to differentiate the scam from the non-scam. I like to analogize forums such as the kind of describing as drug dealers that don't actively try to sell drugs by going to people, but sit back and wait for the customers to come through them. Unfortunately, most of of the customers for puremarketprofits.com and other forums of this caliber come from search engines. Oh my god! Are search engines responsible for this as much as Puremarketprofits.com is? What in the world is the internet coming to?

HYIP Forum Puremarketprofits.com

I don't think the forum itself might be the scam, after all, it also has other investment programs to discuss and possible invest in. The HYIP Forum aspect of it is that some of the programs are high yield investments and the other are regular investing, even though the forum might refer to the actual act of high yield investing instead of high yield investment programs. I checked out the site and it looks like it appears credible, but I could be wrong as I did not join so I did not give up my email address to the forum. A lot of high yield investment forums often sell email addresses of their members to make ends meet because the costs of running such enterprises is exceptionally high if you dont know what you are doing. Can you specifically point to an aspect where you think http://www.puremarketprofits.com might be a scam? What exactly are you referring to? Have you talked to the admin about your percetions of their forum. What evidence do you have?

Re: HYIP Forum Puremarketprofits.com

Quote Originally Posted by madmunk View Post
    A lot of high yield investment forums often sell email addresses of their members to make ends meet because the costs of running such enterprises is exceptionally high if you dont know what you are doing.
    Um, and how long have you been working for them?

The costs of running such an enterprise are 'exceptionally low', as in maybe nothing. Anyone can set up a website for free. The only cost in running such a thing these days is your time. Other than that it can be done with no capital outlay at all.

Good try at marketing spin though!