+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 47

  1. #1

    Rippoff report update 2006

    You think that just because Steve Miller settled out of court and dropped his suit again Ed that you have seen the end of this discussion? Think again. There is a new fervor in the soon-to-be-released Jewish Armageddon between Ed Magedson and Steve Miller. (Is it a hate crime if they are both Jews?)

    I will tell you that the pressure is so intense that I had to get away from FFS for a few days. Steve is about to release a volley of legal actions and investigative actions ultimately targeting the demise of ripoffreport.com. Additionally, in the wake of these actions, they will be taking out anyone who appears to be allied with Ed and his site. This include Christine from Credit Suit 2006, "Lewis - the Student of Law, from Newhaven, Connecticut" who may actually be from Valhalla, Alabama, Klaas from Holland and Les Henderson aka easybackgroundcheck.com. We were planning something nifty for Frank Torelli, but the coward has gone into hiding. Just as well. He is doing no good for ED anymore.

    In order to accomplish this, FFS is teaming up with others who have been monetarily damaged and feel like they have been unfairly targeted by Ed. Royal Prestige and McKenzie Scott, are our latest and most powerful allies. These two companies are making headway in bringing down Ed's gripe site.

    Royal Prestige is winning their case against Ed and I personally overheard that Chris MacFarland is responsible for "influencing the judge" in that case to ensure that decisions are in favor of Royal Prestige. I understand that great progress is being made along that route. Ed has to turnover much of his company records. We were even able to convince the judge to sidestep the jurisdiction matter. Next is a motion to find Ed in contempt and he is done.

    Chris was also able to convince McKenzie Scott to file suit against Ed at the same time. That brings it to about an even dozen lawsuits Chris has helped us get. It is our strategy to time the lawsuits so that legal expenses will cause the website to collapse for lack of funding to support the site AND a proper defense in court. We already know that Ed is very upset by the fact he is losing in court. He will never be able to sell his site now... He has to declare judgements against the site and he is about to lose to very large cases. Miller backed of his case so that he could hit Ed harder in Chicago!

    It was foolish of those who pointed out that we are NOT turning over all the documents in court papers. We are under investigation and we are currently in jeopardy of losing our non-profit status. Those comments only "suited" to make them a target... those site which grant "safe harbor" to sympathy for Ed will be the next sites to come down.

    Christine's comments about Ed's deposition were not taken kindly and there will be repercussions. Just like the comments from "Lewis," who is so completely computer illterate that he gave away his location. The next time Klaas grants a TV interview he may have a surprise waiting for him. We have our own special surprise for Les Henderson. Take this as a friendly warning. This is not official and is partly based on scuttlebutt from overheard conversations, as well as direct knowledge, but nonetheless very reliable.

    Cheers,

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Methinks, he doth protest too much......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Easy on the copy and paste, there, Victimofcrime aka joe.kerr
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    The Rippoff Report website is a complete joke. I think the owner of the site must have a mental illness. Nothing of what the owner has posted on his site is true at all! He is obviously trying to sell his product and charge for filing a complaint.Stay away. If you want to file a complaint go to the BBB, AG, FTC or a regulatory agency.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Why do you say that? Do you have an example?
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by therealantispam
    Why do you say that? Do you have an example?
    He is selling his Rippoffreport.com guide to revenge on his website as well as asking for donations.

    He bash's other organizations and govermental agencies. He does not have his fact's straight.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    He can sell what ever he wants on his website. I think he bashes the gov agencies for not doing enough and closing their eyes on all the scam that is going on.

    "He does not have his fact's straight."

    What are you talking about? Give an example. Maybe we can ask him to correct it. About the donations he needs them because he is being sued by all the scammers and he can not afford it. This is all my opinion and I do not know the man personaly.
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    So...anti-social. I have to ask. How much does ed pay you?

    With the overwhelming evidence this guy's crooked. Why would you defend him, unless youre being paid? Or you are ed, maybe? If not then you are talking out of your butt, and have no clue. There's this little thing called google, heard of it? Try doing some research before you comment on something. Ignorance is very un-becoming of you. :D :eek: :D

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    I don't feel a bit sorry for the guy. He deserves every law suit he gets.

    He dug his own grave.

    I don't have time to research it right now to make sure it is still there. But, at one point in time he had that the BBB was started by Al Copone. Which is not true at all.

    There is nothing that I have found to support that claim.

    Samual C. Dobbs who was eventially the president of Coca Cola was credited with the start of the BBB.
    Ironically Coca Cola also shaped what us Americans also view as Santa Claus in the red jump suit.

    Ed needs to study up on his history alittle better.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nwga
    So...anti-social. I have to ask. How much does ed pay you?

    With the overwhelming evidence this guy's crooked. Why would you defend him, unless youre being paid? Or you are ed, maybe? If not then you are talking out of your butt, and have no clue. There's this little thing called google, heard of it? Try doing some research before you comment on something. Ignorance is very un-becoming of you. :D :eek: :D
    After I read your remark about ed paying me I thought you must be on crack.
    I have not read the entire ripoffreport.com but from what I have seen I have concluded he is doing a good job. There are several big legit companies on there that I know for a fact offer bad service and the reports I read are very similar to my experience with them. I asked you before and I will ask you again what on his site makes you so upset? What am I suppose to google?
    Do you have any idea how many people visit ripoffreport.com and how many support what that site does?

    And to answer to your other stupid remark, no I am not ed. Jeez, lower your crack dose, man.
    Last edited by therealantispam; 05-02-2006 at 08:01 PM.
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by therealantispam
    After I read your remark about ed paying me I thought you must be on crack.
    I have not read the entire ripoffreport.com but from what I have seen I have concluded he is doing a good job. There are several big legit companies on there that I know for a fact offer bad service and the reports I read are very similar to my experience with them. I asked you before and I will ask you again what on his site makes you so upset? What am I suppose to google?
    Do you have any idea how many people visit ripoffreport.com and how many support what that site does?

    And to answer to your other stupid remark, no I am not ed. Jeez, lower your crack dose, man.
    I dunno, maybe google a clue. You're a moron, I am done with you. You contribute nothing. Time for some crack now......

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nwga
    I dunno, maybe google a clue. You're a moron, I am done with you. You contribute nothing. Time for some crack now......
    Wow. You must have a really nice honest business that is so worth defending and contributing! But why not give us the name of your victim/company? I offer to help you to clear your name.
    After you give me more information about how ripoffreport.com is hurting you and your business maybe then I can contribute to your anti-ripoffreport cause. After all this is scam.com. We are here to post about if something is scam or not.
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by therealantispam
    Wow. You must have a really nice honest business that is so worth defending and contributing! But why not give us the name of your victim/company? I offer to help you to clear your name.
    After you give me more information about how ripoffreport.com is hurting you and your business maybe then I can contribute to your anti-ripoffreport cause. After all this is scam.com. We are here to post about if something is scam or not.
    Uhhh, no thank's Ed's girlfiend, I'm good. You've used that tactic before. Anyone, who wants that info can PM me. Anyone other than you that is.....Ed is a scam artist, thus I reported it here. mmmk? Why not contribute something other than your ignorance. I mean even the MOD'S here know Ed's a crook. I know I said I was done with you....I lied. :D

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nwga
    Uhhh, no thank's Ed's girlfiend, I'm good. You've used that tactic before. Anyone, who wants that info can PM me. Anyone other than you that is.....Ed is a scam artist, thus I reported it here. mmmk? Why not contribute something other than your ignorance. I mean even the MOD'S here know Ed's a crook. I know I said I was done with you....I lied. :D
    OK funny man, you can stop with the childish jokes cause that kind of stuff does not upset me.
    But why do you say he is a crook? What is your proof? I have read a lot of good stuff on his site about some scammers. I have not read all of it. After all its a huge site!
    Just because I choose what to read does not make me ignorant. And I don't know anything about your situation but that is because you don't want to share your problem with me.
    The information about impactww on ripoffreport.com is the same info you will find here on scam.com
    I will continue using ripoffreport.com unless I find evidence that what is posted there is not true. You have not provided such evidence.
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by therealantispam
    OK funny man, you can stop with the childish jokes cause that kind of stuff does not upset me.
    But why do you say he is a crook? What is your proof? I have read a lot of good stuff on his site about some scammers. I have not read all of it. After all its a huge site!
    Just because I choose what to read does not make me ignorant. And I don't know anything about your situation but that is because you don't want to share your problem with me.
    The information about impactww on ripoffreport.com is the same info you will find here on scam.com
    I will continue using ripoffreport.com unless I find evidence that what is posted there is not true. You have not provided such evidence.
    Hey Jack ass! Am I here to do your research? I dont care for your help, so go away.... And what joke's are you refering too? The one's in your bra? ....By definition you're ignorant of this matter. Google that too, jeezus. :mad:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    76

    Re: Rippoff report update 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by nwga
    Hey Jack ass! Am I here to do your research? I dont care for your help, so go away.... And what joke's are you refering too? The one's in your bra? ....By definition you're ignorant of this matter. Google that too, jeezus. :mad:
    wow what a mad man!
    There is no way to become rich by running scams unless you have joined the Dark Side

Similar Threads

  1. FMG Affordable scam and rippoff
    By rcbeerbelly in forum Business Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Lazy Larry's....true Rippoff
    By resortlawns in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. Mystery Shopper rippoff
    By Everett in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 08:13 PM
  4. kasamba is a rippoff
    By NativeRose in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 06:46 AM
  5. Latest update from charis!! 2006-02-05 18:15:38
    By Rickachae in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2008, 302, account, act, acted, action, actions, active, additionally, address, admit, afford, age, aggressive, agreement, aka, alert, allowed, ame, angeles, annual, another, answer, anti, appeal, appears, april, arizona, armageddon, artist, ass, assault, ation, attacked, attacking, attention, authority, avoid, avoiding, aware, bad, bank, base, based, battle, bears, bernard, bet, better, bigger, bit, body, bogus, book, borrowed, box, breaking, bringing, brow, bureau, businesses, businessman, buying, call, called, calls, cannot, care, case, catch, cda, cer, challenge, chance, checking, chicago, childish, chris, christi, circuit, civil, claim, claims, clerk, close, coca, code, cola, collapse, collect, comments, commercial, common, company, company., complain, complete, completely, con, cons, consumers, continue, contributed, corp, corporation, correct, cost, costs, county, coward, crack, credibility, credit, crimes, crook, cry, current, customer, customers, dan, date, david, day, days, dea, dead, death, defend, defending, definition, demons, difficult, direct, district, doe, doesn, dog, domain name, don, dona, donation, dont, door, dow, dozen, dropped, dun, edward, effective, effects, employees, entire, entry, equipment, eric, eugene, experience, expert, extort, eye, eyes, face, false, fashion, federal, fee, feel, felony, file, finding, fla, flat, fra, frank, fraud, fraudulent, free, friends, front, fully, gave, general, george, good, goodbye, google, gotta, gov, grabs, grant, grants, great, ground, guy, guys, hamilton, hammer, hand, harassment, harbor, harder, heart, helped, helping, hero, hey, hiding, his, hole, honorable, hosting, hotmail, house, html, huge, hurt, idiot, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, ill, illness, ime, immunity, incident, include, index, info, information, injury, inter, internet, interview, investigative, involved, involves, ion, isn, issuing, jack, jealous, joe, johnson, joke, judge, kind, knew, lake, large, last, latest, law suit, lawsuits, league, legit, legitimate, les, letter, liar, lied, line, lis, listed, listen, llc, local, lol, los, lose, losing, lot, luck, mad, mail, mails, making, mark, marti, martin, matter, mcdowell, mcw, mea, members, mental, mental illness, money, month, more, moron, nature, network, nice, nos, nose, note, nov, numbers, official, operations, opportunity, order, ordered, organization, organizations, overwhelming, owned, owner, owns, page, part, pas, pass, paying, pays, pennsylvania, people, perfectly, person, personal, personally, place, planning, point, policies, pos, position, positive, post, posted, poster, posting, power, presiden, prevent, privacy, private, product, professional, profit, progress, proper, property, protect, protected, protection, prove, public, question, quote, race, ran, read, real, reason, refinance, register, registered, regulatory, released, releases, reliable, relief, remind, removed, replace, report, reporting, reports, research, resident, respond, responsible, revenge, rip, ripoff, ripoffreport, robert, roll, rose, route, roy, royal, run, sad, safe, san, santa, scam, scam artist, scammed, scamming, scary, scott, search, section, seem, sell, selling, sen, september, serve, served, service, services, set, sex, shot, shut, silicon, simply, site, slams, solve, soo, sorry, source, speaking, special, spend, star, starting, state, stated, states, status, stay, stein, steve, stole, stop, strategy, street, student, stupid, suck, sued, sul, suppose, sylvia, systems, tactic, taken, takes, talk, talking, targeted, taxes, technologies, texas, the truth about, they, thought, thread, threads, time, today, told, totally, trace, track, tracking, trans, tribute, update, upper, upset, url, user, utah, valley, ventures, victim, victory, view, vince, viola, waiting, walmart, waste, websites, welcome, western, wikipedia, win, winning, wins, won, work, worth, wow, writing, wrong, yahoo, years, yesterday, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •