+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 105

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21

    Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Translated Papers from Saddam's Reign Released
    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    EXCERPT

    A newly released pre-war Iraqi document indicates that an official representative of Saddam Hussein's government met with Osama bin Laden in Sudan on February 19, 1995 after approval by Saddam Hussein.

    Bin Laden asked that Iraq broadcast the lectures of Suleiman al Ouda, a radical Saudi preacher, and suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia. According to the document, Saddam's presidency was informed of the details of the meeting on March 4, 1995 and Saddam agreed to dedicate a program for them on the radio. The document states that further "development of the relationship and cooperation between the two parties to be left according to what's open (in the future) based on dialogue and agreement on other ways of cooperation."

    SNIP

    An Iraqi intelligence service document saying that their Afghani informant, who's only identified by a number, told them that the Afghani Consul Ahmed Dahastani claimed the following in front of him:

    * That OBL and the Taliban are in contact with Iraq and that a group of Taliban and bin Laden group members visited Iraq.

    * That the U.S. has proof the Iraqi government and "bin Laden's group" agreed to cooperate to attack targets inside America.

    * That in case the Taliban and bin Laden's group turn out to be involved in "these destructive operations," the U.S. may strike Iraq and Afghanistan.

    * That the Afghani consul heard about the issue of Iraq's relationship with "bin Laden's group" while he was in Iran.

    http://centerforsanity.blogspot.com/...ams-reign.html

    But there was no relationship between Saddam and Osama... Right?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    I suppose that depends on how one defines "relationship". By any definition, the US government and bin Laden have more of a "relationship" than the Iraqi government and bin Laden.

    The source cited by the blog is an ABC news report summarizing the contents of the newly released documents.

    The document referring to a contact between Iraq and bin Laden in 1995 was "handwritten and has no official seal". Of course, the contact may have occurred. Then again, it was also reported that CIA agents had met with bin Laden during his stay in the American hospital in Dubai (Le Figaro). That contact, likewise, may or may not have occurred. Of course the alleged Iraqi contact was years earlier. Unlike the reported CIA contact, it allegedly occurred long before Osama bin Laden was a household name.

    But let's assume this contact was made. Okay. So what does this document establish? Well, apparently Iraq aired a speech by some cleric as a result of the meeting. This would seem to be the extent of the Iraq/bin Laden "collaboration".

    As for the rest of the above post, I would simply point out what ABC astutely observed, that "the sourcing" for these claims "is questionable". The Iraqi intelligence apparently had an informant in Afghanistan (presumably in the Taliban), who reported to the Iraqis that some "Afghan consul" made those claims in front of him.

    So let's assume this document, likewise, is authentic (I see no reason to doubt it), and that it contains accurate information. Okay. So what does it prove? Well, it would prove that some Afghan "consul" made claims to an Iraqi informant, probably unaware that he was an Iraqi informant, about Iraqi collaboration with bin Laden, and that the informant then reported this to his handlers in Iraq.

    Another of the documents, unmentioned above, indicates an Iraqi search for members of al Qaeda to check rumors that these alleged individuals had entered Iraq.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Here's a revealing photograph taken at a meeting between Saddam Hussein and one of Bin Laden's most loyal supporters and financial patrons who reportedly funneled caches of weapons and cold hard currency to Bin Laden for years. I guess there's something to these troubling reports after all.
    Last edited by dante; 03-25-2006 at 04:53 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    LOL!!! Nice one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    219

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Sadam is in jail accused of killing 148 people 25 years ago. 2 commissions have already established Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11. Meanwhile, $1 trillion later, 3000 dead US soldiers, 30, 000 wounded US soldiers and anywhere from 30 to 100,000 dead Arabs Osama is kicking back in Afghanistan, sipping tea and cranking out cute videos.

    One must also take into account this sort of "intelligence" comes from the same people who told you Sadam had WMD's and nukes etc.

    Sadams former minister of the interior, whose name was conspicuously absent from the most wanted list was in fact working for CIA (they thought). This guy told the French (who passed the info on to the US) that Sadam had no WMD's and no nukes but Sadam had been stockpiling chemical weapons, which they now know was bogus. CIA paid this guy $100K for that info. Mission accomplished



    Quote Originally Posted by GrimsGhost
    Translated Papers from Saddam's Reign Released
    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    EXCERPT

    A newly released pre-war Iraqi document indicates that an official representative of Saddam Hussein's government met with Osama bin Laden in Sudan on February 19, 1995 after approval by Saddam Hussein.

    Bin Laden asked that Iraq broadcast the lectures of Suleiman al Ouda, a radical Saudi preacher, and suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia. According to the document, Saddam's presidency was informed of the details of the meeting on March 4, 1995 and Saddam agreed to dedicate a program for them on the radio. The document states that further "development of the relationship and cooperation between the two parties to be left according to what's open (in the future) based on dialogue and agreement on other ways of cooperation."

    SNIP

    An Iraqi intelligence service document saying that their Afghani informant, who's only identified by a number, told them that the Afghani Consul Ahmed Dahastani claimed the following in front of him:

    * That OBL and the Taliban are in contact with Iraq and that a group of Taliban and bin Laden group members visited Iraq.

    * That the U.S. has proof the Iraqi government and "bin Laden's group" agreed to cooperate to attack targets inside America.

    * That in case the Taliban and bin Laden's group turn out to be involved in "these destructive operations," the U.S. may strike Iraq and Afghanistan.

    * That the Afghani consul heard about the issue of Iraq's relationship with "bin Laden's group" while he was in Iran.

    http://centerforsanity.blogspot.com/...ams-reign.html

    But there was no relationship between Saddam and Osama... Right?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    219

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    correction Naji Saabri was Sadams foreign minister and one of his top aides

    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    Sadam is in jail accused of killing 148 people 25 years ago. 2 commissions have already established Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11. Meanwhile, $1 trillion later, 3000 dead US soldiers, 30, 000 wounded US soldiers and anywhere from 30 to 100,000 dead Arabs Osama is kicking back in Afghanistan, sipping tea and cranking out cute videos.

    One must also take into account this sort of "intelligence" comes from the same people who told you Sadam had WMD's and nukes etc.

    Sadams former minister of the interior, whose name was conspicuously absent from the most wanted list was in fact working for CIA (they thought). This guy told the French (who passed the info on to the US) that Sadam had no WMD's and no nukes but Sadam had been stockpiling chemical weapons, which they now know was bogus. CIA paid this guy $100K for that info. Mission accomplished

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    Sadam is in jail accused of killing 148 people 25 years ago.
    But of course, lets forget about the 10's of thousands of bodies found in mass graves in the Iraqi deserts, because that might screw up that "down-playing" effect you were going for here.



    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    2 commissions have already established Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11..
    Well then you must really be proud of the president and his administration for never making such a claim leading up to the war... That would have been dishonest.



    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    Meanwhile, $1 trillion later, 3000 dead US soldiers, 30, 000 wounded US soldiers and anywhere from 30 to 100,000 dead Arabs Osama is kicking back in Afghanistan, sipping tea and cranking out cute videos.
    Really? Well why don't you share that information with the administration so they can go and pick him up. Unless of course you were only trying to be sarcastic and really don't know where he is, if he is alive or dead, or what he may or may not be doing. Wait a second... I get it now, this is more of your American spirit shining through by trying to make America look like the bad guy... My mistake for not seeing it sooner.




    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    One must also take into account this sort of "intelligence" comes from the same people who told you Sadam had WMD's and nukes etc.
    So let me get this right. You are now saying that these captured Iraqi documents aren't valid?

    You are also saying that even though we have heard translated tape of Saddam himself, implying that he did in fact have WMD, and we have heard from more than one of his former officials who have also confirmed he had them, you still stand firm that there is no way possible that Saddam had any WMD since the first gulf war? WOW!!! What a fine American supporter you are... Your mother must be proud...




    Quote Originally Posted by cigs645
    Sadams former minister of the interior, whose name was conspicuously absent from the most wanted list was in fact working for CIA (they thought). This guy told the French (who passed the info on to the US) that Sadam had no WMD's and no nukes but Sadam had been stockpiling chemical weapons, which they now know was bogus. CIA paid this guy $100K for that info. Mission accomplished
    Could you show me the proof that this man was working for the CIA, along with the proof that the information you claim he provided was given to the CIA, and if it was given, proof that that information was bogus?

    Please, no wacko conspiracy sites... I only want CREDIBLE information, not left wing fantasy.

    .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimsGhost

    Please, no wacko conspiracy sites... I only want CREDIBLE information, not left wing fantasy.

    .
    The banning finally got to you hey Grim? I wondered how long it was going to take you to miss Dante and the gang.


    Lady Mod

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim
    But of course, lets forget about the 10's of thousands of bodies found in mass graves in the Iraqi deserts...
    Source, please.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    222

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimsGhost




    1.) Really? Well why don't you share that information with the administration so they can go and pick him up. Unless of course you were only trying to be sarcastic and really don't know where he is, if he is alive or dead, or what he may or may not be doing. Wait a second... I get it now, this is more of your American spirit shining through by trying to make America look like the bad guy... My mistake for not seeing it sooner...









    2.)So let me get this right. You are now saying that these captured Iraqi documents aren't valid?

    You are also saying that even though we have heard translated tape of Saddam himself, implying that he did in fact have WMD, and we have heard from more than one of his former officials who have also confirmed he had them, you still stand firm that there is no way possible that Saddam had any WMD since the first gulf war? WOW!!! What a fine American supporter you are... Your mother must be proud... .
    This is the comment from the top. I cant figure out ho to break up quotes...

    1.)[Ok hey just because you criticize America doesnt mean you arent a good American. Criticizing America is more patriotic than doing nothing. I dont understand where these right-wingers get this. I criticize America all the time because I care about my country. If you don't then you obviously don't care.




    2.)Well thats one the more interesting comments I've heard today. They have found nothing. They have found some old shells, but they havent found any active WMD's. Well if they had WMD's they def didnt have them at the beginning WHICH WAS THE REASON WE WENT! (RIGHT?!?!?). Also if there
    was ANY evidence of their excistence, then or now, it would be all over the news and spewing out of the lips of every administration member. Also if there was any evidence of any link between Osama and Saddam they would be doing the exact same thing. Also they have admitted that there is no link. And was no meeting in Prague between Iraqi inteligence and Al-Queda.


    Dante should be back he spices things up a bit. :D :p :)

    wowowowowowoowowow
    Last edited by conspiracytheory; 03-28-2006 at 05:41 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    Source, please.
    U.S Government http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/27000.htm
    U.S Aid site http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/legacyofterror.html
    ABC News http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=716745
    MSNBC News http://www.msnbc.com/news/908837.asp?0cv=NB10
    CBS News http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in553979.shtml
    FOX News http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102568,00.html
    PBS Website http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/st...deo_index.html
    CNN News http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/13/iraq.graves/
    Wash Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...042901191.html
    Wash Times http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...3535-6643r.htm
    NPR Site http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=1262969
    BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm
    Australia News http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2003/s881169.htm


    Other Various Sites.

    http://newsmine.org/archive/war-on-t...mass-grave.txt
    http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/me...ain/index.html
    http://www.nationalreview.com/murdoc...0403190916.asp
    http://www.foreignaidwatch.org/modul...rticle&sid=810
    http://www.worldrevolution.org/proje...cle.asp?ID=990
    http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/0131-QnA.html
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...591830939.html
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/WO0305/S00209.htm
    http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd06262003.html
    http://hrw.org/english/docs/2003/05/14/iraq6046.htm


    Here are some photos you can dismiss.
    http://massgraves.info/

    And believe me Yirmeyahu, there are plenty more than these.

    .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Grim,

    You claimed that tens of thousands of bodies had been found in mass graves.

    Certainly, mass graves have been found. These were primarily the result of campaigns against the Kurds and suppression of the '91 uprising, both supported by the US.

    When I asked you to source your claim, I wasn't asking you to substantiate that mass graves existed, but to substantiate the number of bodies you claimed had been found.

    The State Dept's site doesn't support your claim. They give no number for remains found.

    CNN doesn't support your cliam. It mentions two graves with about 100 remains found in each.

    The Washington Post doesn't support your cliam. It mentions 113 remains found.

    Neither UPI nor the BBC support your claim. They both mention "hundreds".

    According to the CBS news article you posted, the largest mass grave found held about 3100 bodies, FOX giving a similar number (3,115). The MSNBC report said 5000 were estimated to be buried there. According to USAID, fifty three sites had been confirmed, as "mass grave" being defined as any grave containing at least six bodies.

    Tony Blair claimed 400,000 remains had been found, a number far above a Human Rights Watch estimate. Even if all the sites USAID says are cofirmed were as large as the one mentioned above, and even taking the estimate rather than the number of confirmed remains, that still only would put the figure at 265,000, well below Blair's patently fraudulent figure.

    The point being there's a lot of disinformation out there.

    The graves found are evidence of horrendous crimes, and it should hardly be necessary to manufacture numbers to demonstrate that point.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    137

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimsGhost
    Translated Papers from Saddam's Reign Released
    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    EXCERPT

    A newly released pre-war Iraqi document indicates that an official representative of Saddam Hussein's government met with Osama bin Laden in Sudan on February 19, 1995 after approval by Saddam Hussein.

    Bin Laden asked that Iraq broadcast the lectures of Suleiman al Ouda, a radical Saudi preacher, and suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia. According to the document, Saddam's presidency was informed of the details of the meeting on March 4, 1995 and Saddam agreed to dedicate a program for them on the radio. The document states that further "development of the relationship and cooperation between the two parties to be left according to what's open (in the future) based on dialogue and agreement on other ways of cooperation."

    SNIP

    An Iraqi intelligence service document saying that their Afghani informant, who's only identified by a number, told them that the Afghani Consul Ahmed Dahastani claimed the following in front of him:

    * That OBL and the Taliban are in contact with Iraq and that a group of Taliban and bin Laden group members visited Iraq.

    * That the U.S. has proof the Iraqi government and "bin Laden's group" agreed to cooperate to attack targets inside America.

    * That in case the Taliban and bin Laden's group turn out to be involved in "these destructive operations," the U.S. may strike Iraq and Afghanistan.

    * That the Afghani consul heard about the issue of Iraq's relationship with "bin Laden's group" while he was in Iran.

    http://centerforsanity.blogspot.com/...ams-reign.html

    But there was no relationship between Saddam and Osama... Right?

    Yup, no matter how much proof you throw at the leftists they hate Bush so much it does not matter. The fact is Bush said states who sponsor terrorists must go. Saddam was one and even without WMD being found (does not mean he did not have them), the fact he supported terrorists was enough to take him out. Again, Bush had the balls to do the right thing.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    137

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by conspiracytheory
    This is the comment from the top. I cant figure out ho to break up quotes...

    1.)[Ok hey just because you criticize America doesnt mean you arent a good American. Criticizing America is more patriotic than doing nothing. I dont understand where these right-wingers get this. I criticize America all the time because I care about my country. If you don't then you obviously don't care.




    2.)Well thats one the more interesting comments I've heard today. They have found nothing. They have found some old shells, but they havent found any active WMD's. Well if they had WMD's they def didnt have them at the beginning WHICH WAS THE REASON WE WENT! (RIGHT?!?!?). Also if there
    was ANY evidence of their excistence, then or now, it would be all over the news and spewing out of the lips of every administration member. Also if there was any evidence of any link between Osama and Saddam they would be doing the exact same thing. Also they have admitted that there is no link. And was no meeting in Prague between Iraqi inteligence and Al-Queda.


    Dante should be back he spices things up a bit. :D :p :)

    wowowowowowoowowow
    Ahh you leftists living in a fantasy world. Yes there was a link. There is more then enough proof. It is funny you keep denying it. I wonder why? Perhaps because this is your only way of rationalizing your deep hatred for Bush?

    As far as the reason we went to war with Saddam was more then Just WMD. Some people have short memories. The fact is Bush clearly stated one reason to take out Saddam was his support of terrorists. Frankly it does not matter WMDs were not found. There is enough documentation to prove Saddam would be working on WMDs once the world looked the other way. So, WMDs now or later in the hands of a mass murderer who supported terrorists and was linked to Osama. Bush was right and leftists are wrong. Plain and simple logic. I guess blind hatred for a man such as Bush keeps one from thinking clearly.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by Betamanmn
    Yup, no matter how much proof you throw at the leftists they hate Bush so much it does not matter. The fact is Bush said states who sponsor terrorists must go. Saddam was one and even without WMD being found (does not mean he did not have them), the fact he supported terrorists was enough to take him out. Again, Bush had the balls to do the right thing.
    Aggression is a far worse crime than terrorism. While international terrorism is a heinous crime, aggression is "the supreme international crime".

    And, BTW, there isn't much "proof" of anything in this thread, as I've already detailed.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Osama and Saddam Were Connected!

    Quote Originally Posted by Betamanmn
    As far as the reason we went to war with Saddam was more then Just WMD. Some people have short memories. The fact is Bush clearly stated one reason to take out Saddam was his support of terrorists. Frankly it does not matter WMDs were not found. There is enough documentation to prove Saddam would be working on WMDs once the world looked the other way. So, WMDs now or later in the hands of a mass murderer who supported terrorists and was linked to Osama. Bush was right and leftists are wrong. Plain and simple logic. I guess blind hatred for a man such as Bush keeps one from thinking clearly.
    Is it okay for the US government to lie in order to go to war? And is the standard for going to war the assumed "intentions" of the other party? If so, would not any country be able to "legitimately" bomb and invade any other country simply by declaring that said country had some sort of bad "intentions" to do something bad in the unknown future? Is it blind devotion to a political party that keeps one from thinking clearly, that one would actually suggest what you just have?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 04:42 PM
  2. Is Alertpay and Netpay connected? Be careful.
    By bespoked in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 03:52 AM
  3. Staying Connected.com
    By TripletMomplus1 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. Bin Laden & Saddam Really Were Connected!
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:25 PM
  5. Beware Osama bin Saddam Hugo Chavez
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 1984, 811, ???, abc, abc news, absent, account, accountability, accurate, accused, act, actions, active, acts, administration, admit, admitted, advisor, affairs, afghanistan, age, agen, agreed, agreement, ahmed, aid, ain, al qaeda, alive, allegations, alleged, allowed, allowing, ama, amazing, america, american, answer, anti, approval, arab, archive, article, ass, assault, asy, ation, attack, attacks, audience, authentic, authorized, avoid, aware, azi, babies, baby, bad, balls, ban, banning, base, based, be aware, beating, bed, behalf, bet, better, bin, bin laden, bit, blame, blood, bogus, bomb, bombed, bombing, book, books, booming, boy, break, breaking, breath, brilliant, bring, british, bro, broadcast, broke, bull, bunch, bur, buried, bush, butts, buy, called, calling, calm, campaign, camps, cannot, capabilities, captured, care, case, cash, castro, cer, chairman, chance, che, cheney, childish, chris, christians, civil, claim, claims, clean, cli, clinto, close, club, clueless, comments, commit, common, community, complete, completely, con, concerned, condi, confirmed, confirms, connection, conservative, contact, continue, continues, conversation, correct, correction, costly, couldn, countries, country, crap, credible, crew, critical, crowd, cuba, cuban, currency, current, dan, dark, darkness, date, day, days, dea, dead, death, decided, deep, defines, definition, demand, democrats, demons, denial, department, dept, des, deserve, destruction, details, development, dick, didn, direct, direction, director, discussing, disinformation, documentation, doe, doesn, dollar, don, dont, dow, dozen, drudge, dubai, earlier, early, edition, elected, electio, ells, eme, ended, endorse, enemy, enter, error, europe, eva, excellent, exo, experts, eyes, fabulous, face, faced, factual, fail, faithful, false, families, fault, federal, fee, feel, file, files, final, financial, fla, flat, focus, folks, fool, forces, foreign, foreigners, forget, forward, foundation, fox, fra, fraudulent, fresh, front, future, gain, gas, gave, general, generation, girls, gold, gonna, good, google, gov, government, governor, great, greatest, grim, group, gullible, guy, guys, hands, hard, hasn, hate, hated, head, heads, heart, hearts, held, hell, hero, hes, hey, high, highly, his, hole, honor, honorable, horse, hospital, house, html, huma, human, hussein, ial, ian, identified, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, ignored, ill, image, ime, immature, impeach, impo, important, in front, index, individuals, info, informant, insult, insulting, intelligence, inter, interview, invade, investigated, involved, ion, iran, iraqi, islamic, isn, issue, jail, joint, judge, kicking, killed, kind, kiss, knew, korea, laden, land, last, leaders, leading, lets, liberal, liberals, lied, light, likes, line, lines, lis, living, lol, long, los, loses, losing, loss, lot, loves, loving, lying, main, making, manufacture, mass, match, matter, mea, measure, meet, meeting, member, members, memories, memory, mentions, mexican, millions, mind, minister, misinformation, mohamed, monkeys, more, moron, mother, movies, msnbc, nail, nation, national, nations, nazi, needed, neo, ner, net, nice, niger, night, north, note, nuclear, number, numbers, office, official, officially, officials, open, operation, operations, opposite, orange, order, orders, org, orleans, osama bin laden, pages, palestinians, par, parallel, part, party, pas, passed, pathetic, patriot, peace, peaceful, perception, perfect, perfectly, person, personal, photos, picture, piece, pigs, pile, place, play, played, point, policy, poor, pos, position, positive, post, posted, posting, posts, powell, power, presiden, presidency, prevent, price, process, program, programming, progress, projects, proof, proposition, protect, protecting, prove, proved, proven, proves, public, published, punish, putting, question, quote, quotes, ran, rated, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, reform, refused, regime, reilly, related, released, releases, remember, representative, resign, respect, respond, response, responsible, rest, results, revealing, reward, rice, righties, rio, rocket, room, run, russians, sad, safe, saudi, scary, score, screw, screwed, search, secrets, seem, select, senate, sense, september, serve, service, set, ship, shock, shoo, short, showed, shows, shred, signing, simple, simply, sincere, sir, site, small, smarter, social security, soldiers, sole, soo, sooner, sooooo, sorry, sounds, source, sourcing, speaking, special, specifically, split, staff, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, stay, step, stop, stories, strike, stupid, subs, successful, suggested, suicide, sul, super, supported, supporter, supporting, supports, suppose, survey, systems, tactic, take a look, taken, taliban, talk, talking, talks, tape, targets, taste, tea, ted, tells, terrorist, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, threaten, threw, throw, time, times, today, told, top, totally, treason, trillion, trolling, troops, trusted, turn, u.s., u.s. government, ubes, union, united, united states, upper, uranium, url, user, victim, videos, vince, viola, voted, wait, waiting, waking, wanted, war, wars, ways, weird, welcome, wide, win, wins, won, working, worldwide, worse, worst, worth, wow, writing, wrong, year, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •