+ Reply to Thread

The bare truth about Elena Petrova

I’ve recently found a testimonial regarding dating service on elenasmodels.com.
    It says that Elena Petrova is running two sites, elenasmodels.com (elenas models) and womenrussia.com.
    She is said to run down all legitimate agencies while propping up her own one.
    Moreover, she is believed to be closely aligned with agencyscams.com which is run by Alexey Ivanov known as "Jim", a convicted hacker from St. Petersburg

Here is the link to the report
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff93186.htm

Re: The bare truth about Elena Petrova

figures! :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by berry_blue View Post
    I’ve recently found a testimonial regarding dating service on elenasmodels.com.
    It says that Elena Petrova is running two sites, elenasmodels.com (elenas models) and womenrussia.com.
    She is said to run down all legitimate agencies while propping up her own one.
    Moreover, she is believed to be closely aligned with agencyscams.com which is run by Alexey Ivanov known as "Jim", a convicted hacker from St. Petersburg

Here is the link to the report
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff93186.htm
    I am an extremely satisfied customer of Elena Petrova - having met my fiancee through her site. Everything in the above quote is false and has probably been written by Russian dating mafia who really hate Elena Petrova.

:judges: MR. Berry_blue, I know that you are working for ElenasModels.com
    The simple reason is that it is almost impossible to find a REAL girl on ElenasModels.
    They have no anti scam policy at all!
    They don't require simple ID check from girls.
    We only guy the have is Mr. Jim :rasta:
    MR. JIM and his websites, agencyscams and jimslists are his tools to kill the reputation of well known agencies which refuse to pay him money.
    :judges:Mr. Jim and Mrs. Elena Petrova who owns Elenas Models are criminal affiliates who scam american people together.:liefde:
    Do you have any questions, just visit my website www.agencyscams.net

I have met two absolutely awesome girls at http://elenasmodels.com and I'm very pleased with the service...

I'm a real guy with no hidden motives... if you are interested in my story, visit my personal website http://RussianVenus.com dedicated to my quest to find a russian wife.

I have had a paid membership on about 5 different Russian dating sites... I've become an affiliate to the ones I think are legitimate which I post on my site...

I have also met several awesome Russian woman from allsingleRussiangirls.com, another site I have affiliated with.

Good luck guys!

Gene
    Visit my personal blog on my personal quest to find a Russian wife RussianVenus.com

Isn't is interesting that the positive reports to suspected scams always seem to come from newbies with only one or two posts ?????

Got to start somewhere... I'll post more as time permits :) ... Thanks!
    Visit my personal blog on my personal quest to find a Russian wife RussianVenus.com