+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V for Vendetta

Whispering wind Guest

V for Vendetta

The Wachowski brothers that made the Matrix films have a new film out today, V for Vendetta. It tells the story of a totalitarian Britain and a vigilante that sets out to assassinate the hierarchy of control and blow up the Houses of Parliament. The film is stunning. I came out in silence, shock and awe.

The Matrix told the story of the inner control of mankind, the matrix of Mr. Smith and his anal agents, and the transdimensional Squiddies that could come out of another dimension to attack Neo and his comrades. When I first saw the Matrix I didn't really understand it, but as time went by I saw the film many times and I realized that in the Mirror-World that we watch via the Morph, you can see the alliance between the discarnate entities that exercise mind control over humans and the transdimensionals that also seek control.

The Matrix tells the story of the inner collapse of the forces of control and V for Vendetta tells of the demise of the outer forces of control. I've always said that the inner transdimensional forces and the Fat Controllers that actually run the world are in league with each other; each operates from the same vile sentiment, for the desire to control is demonic.

In the early days, I used to think that the Forces of Light would break through to this world and wrap up the dark controllers. I think I was wrong on that one as it never happened. I think the best the angelic forces can do is to contain evil like wrapping it in a trash bag, rather than causing it harm. We have to love everybody even if they are violent and nasty.

A million Brits marched to protest the war in Iraq and the government ignored them and sent 46,000 troops to support the Americans, so nothing much has changed. How ordinary people come out from under the torment of it all is difficult to see right now, we have to wait and trust and concentrate on beauty all-the-while. It is going to be alright in the end.

Ages ago, I saw several visions of fascist brown shirts on the streets of England and troops rounding people up and taking them away. I am sure it is all several years away but the darkness that is descending over England is a bit dreary. Many people in England are very rich as even little houses now cost a million pounds or so, ordinary people are sitting on billions in assets. People have to decide if they will cash out or ride the real estate wave a little longer. It is a difficult decision. Three of my close friends have sold up and left but I can't say if this is the right time or not.

The crunch is coming. In 2002 I saw a vision in which Moslem fighters pulled back from suicide bombing in Israel and they began to go after oil installation. To that end, the Abqaiq facility in Saudi Arabia, the largest in the world, was attacked this week. The attack failed but it's the writing on the wall in my view. It's all rather dangerous as the war against the Moslems could sadly turn out to be a punch up that lasts a hundred years. I've said before, the Moslem fighters are brave and they don't fear death and they are not going away any time soon, so they will be very hard to defeat. Shades of the Vietcong I'd say.

Where that leaves us is hard to say. My thinking has changed dramatically. I see that our collective karma will take us to wherever we are going, and the only way to exit the karma of conflicts and power struggles is to be humble and express love for everyone all the way. I breathe love into people's hearts as I pass them in the street. I also breathe love for a few minutes to the world in general at the beginning of my daily meditation. Whether these are the actions of a hyper-ventilating fool naively hoping for the best or sensible actions that really work I can't say. But if you exude a bit of love each day for a few continuous weeks, your etheric gradually changes. You exit the combative, hard world of dogma to a softer, more accepting place. It seems like a good idea.

I used to think we could change things and get people going the right way but while many people have embraced an alternative way of thinking, the new ideas don't permeate much to those at the top. The global village and the brotherhood and sisterhood of mankind, is not an idea that has made a lot of headway in the corridors of power. So hoping things will change might be a bit silly, all we can do is change ourselves and wait. It's probably a bit cheesy to say, but love is the stepping stone out of trouble in my view because it is a way out of the collective karma, which is driven by a loveless mind-set.

Stuart Wilde
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/SW_articles.htm

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: V for Vendetta

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    The Wachowski brothers that made the Matrix films have a new film out today, V for Vendetta. It tells the story of a totalitarian Britain and a vigilante that sets out to assassinate the hierarchy of control and blow up the Houses of Parliament. The film is stunning. I came out in silence, shock and awe.

The Matrix told the story of the inner control of mankind, the matrix of Mr. Smith and his anal agents, and the transdimensional Squiddies that could come out of another dimension to attack Neo and his comrades. When I first saw the Matrix I didn't really understand it, but as time went by I saw the film many times and I realized that in the Mirror-World that we watch via the Morph, you can see the alliance between the discarnate entities that exercise mind control over humans and the transdimensionals that also seek control.

The Matrix tells the story of the inner collapse of the forces of control and V for Vendetta tells of the demise of the outer forces of control. I've always said that the inner transdimensional forces and the Fat Controllers that actually run the world are in league with each other; each operates from the same vile sentiment, for the desire to control is demonic.

In the early days, I used to think that the Forces of Light would break through to this world and wrap up the dark controllers. I think I was wrong on that one as it never happened. I think the best the angelic forces can do is to contain evil like wrapping it in a trash bag, rather than causing it harm. We have to love everybody even if they are violent and nasty.

A million Brits marched to protest the war in Iraq and the government ignored them and sent 46,000 troops to support the Americans, so nothing much has changed. How ordinary people come out from under the torment of it all is difficult to see right now, we have to wait and trust and concentrate on beauty all-the-while. It is going to be alright in the end.

Ages ago, I saw several visions of fascist brown shirts on the streets of England and troops rounding people up and taking them away. I am sure it is all several years away but the darkness that is descending over England is a bit dreary. Many people in England are very rich as even little houses now cost a million pounds or so, ordinary people are sitting on billions in assets. People have to decide if they will cash out or ride the real estate wave a little longer. It is a difficult decision. Three of my close friends have sold up and left but I can't say if this is the right time or not.

The crunch is coming. In 2002 I saw a vision in which Moslem fighters pulled back from suicide bombing in Israel and they began to go after oil installation. To that end, the Abqaiq facility in Saudi Arabia, the largest in the world, was attacked this week. The attack failed but it's the writing on the wall in my view. It's all rather dangerous as the war against the Moslems could sadly turn out to be a punch up that lasts a hundred years. I've said before, the Moslem fighters are brave and they don't fear death and they are not going away any time soon, so they will be very hard to defeat. Shades of the Vietcong I'd say.

Where that leaves us is hard to say. My thinking has changed dramatically. I see that our collective karma will take us to wherever we are going, and the only way to exit the karma of conflicts and power struggles is to be humble and express love for everyone all the way. I breathe love into people's hearts as I pass them in the street. I also breathe love for a few minutes to the world in general at the beginning of my daily meditation. Whether these are the actions of a hyper-ventilating fool naively hoping for the best or sensible actions that really work I can't say. But if you exude a bit of love each day for a few continuous weeks, your etheric gradually changes. You exit the combative, hard world of dogma to a softer, more accepting place. It seems like a good idea.

I used to think we could change things and get people going the right way but while many people have embraced an alternative way of thinking, the new ideas don't permeate much to those at the top. The global village and the brotherhood and sisterhood of mankind, is not an idea that has made a lot of headway in the corridors of power. So hoping things will change might be a bit silly, all we can do is change ourselves and wait. It's probably a bit cheesy to say, but love is the stepping stone out of trouble in my view because it is a way out of the collective karma, which is driven by a loveless mind-set.

Stuart Wilde
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/SW_articles.htm
    Thanks for your insight W.W. - me thinks it is right on the money; is true
    in the prevailing circumstances of our existence = the play within the play!

The forces of Evil will use ANY tool that willingly makes itself available.
    Often, the way, nature of humans is all to vunerable!

Whispering wind Guest

They are afraid that I am going to
    say the things that are not
    supposed to be said. They are
    afraid that I am going to say the
    truth.

The truth is that there is
    something terribly wrong with this
    world, isn't there? If you look
    about, you witness cruelty,
    injustice and despotism. But what
    do you do about it? What can you
    do?

You are but a single individual.
    How can you possible make any
    difference? Individuals have no
    power in this modern world.
    That is what you've been taught
    because that is what they need you
    to believe. But it is not true.

This is why they are afraid and the
    reason that I am here; to remind
    you that it is individuals who
    always hold the power. The real
    power. Individuals like me. And
    individuals like you.

I have come to offer you a deal.
    If you accept, I will give you a
    different world. A world without
    curfews, without soldiers and
    surveillance systems. A world that
    is not run by other men but that is
    run by you. I am offering you a
    second chance.

All I
    ask is that you join me at the
    gates to watch as the past is
    erased, the pathway cleared so that
    together we can start toward a new
    day.

But, you ask, who am I to make such
    promises? A fair question but
    hardly necessary as you know me
    already. To know me any more you
    need only look to a mirror.

Good evening citizens of the world.
    This is the voice of Fate. Your
    fate...

I have done that which I came to
    do. Now, it is time for me to rest
    and with me the past will, at last,
    find peace.

But the world, the world is not
    saved... Do not think that, when
    the fires die and the smoke clears,
    there is no miracle... there is
    only a path... upon which they must
    learn to rule themselves.

Since mankind's dawn a handful of
    oppressors have accepted the
    responsibility over our lives,
    responsibility that we should have
    accepted ourselves. By doing so,
    they took our power. By doing
    nothing, we gave it away.

Soon, our world will change.
    Our leaders will be gone and we
    must choose what comes next. A
    return to the chains of others or
    lives of our own. A world of the
    past or one of the future.

The choice I give to you

What do you want me to do?

Whispering wind Guest

I felt like V controlled his fate, which showed how ideas, backed by people, control destiny.

It can also be seen as negative. control is demonic, which means that ideas backed by people are demonic. In fact people in general are demonic which is also expressed in the story. I was truly amazed by the matrix's philosophy in humans being a disease. It makes sense really, and this movie only backs it up. We are the only species that fights itself. And we only fight when we compete over resources that we've used up like a disease.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

you said: "in fact, people in general are demonic." I think this could be better
    stated that people CAN BE PRONE TO BE DEMONIC. The determining factor
    in all of this is that many humans apply theirself to mass examples of
    behavior. Somewhat: "monkey see, monkey do" sort of behavior. Don't
    stop to consider personal choices and self-dominion. Are too blindly
    led by conditioning. So I would say, something like: 'in fact, most
    people, in general, are easily led, manipulated.' The demonic forces
    readily use this weak tendency to their advantage.

yeah... it definetly is NOT good the way we humans have p----d on each
    other and our planet. Put rather crudely, but in BLUNT context.

As the saying goes, the truth often does not settle well with some, perhaps
    many!

I have often contemplated what it would be like [concluded not good] if
    we humans experienced a REAL major planetary catastrophe. How many
    would know how to survive in a bare bones, primitive sort of world. And
    how many would refrain from visciousness and brutalizing?

It is not good to even consider.

Whispering wind Guest

The message is dead on of what I think the future really holds. But the nature of the problem, the hows and whys, will not be clearly defined.

The reality of the situation. That is, the dead being fed intravenously to the unaware living while the they go about their lives and the terrorists/freedom fighters fight to free them without realizing they don't have a real solution because we all become totally dependent and controled by technology.

We dont need more money or technology what people lack is humanity and love for each other. love is the stepping stone out of trouble because it is a way out of the collective karma, which is driven by a loveless mind-set.

V for Vendetta is the most dangerous film of the year by Devin @ CHUD

An interesting read
    http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=6034

The letter from the lesbian woman, was my favorite part of the movie. The story of her being different and having the courage to be herself was amazing. When ever you go against the grain people will dump all over you, like how her parents reacted when she told them she was lesbian. it is sad because in those situations there is nothing you can do, you just have to stand there and take what they dump on you. You can never make people truly understand how you feel or where you are coming from, their own bias and selfish desires blocks them from seeing things with an open mind. Either some one is open and accepting, which is almost never, or they are not thats it. It takes alot of courage to go against whateverbody else thinks is right, most people would do almost anything to avoid being put in a situation like that, but it is the only way you will ever be free is to go inside and see what is really important to you, not the junk that constently gets pushed in your face everyday from everywhere else. The end of the letter was the most beautiful part in the movie. Where she said it doesnt matter who you are I love you. In a situation like that you are in pure desparation and you have nothing, those words in the letter would give you everything you would ever need to continue on. It is just the perfect thing to read at the perfect time.

Quote Originally Posted by k187781
    The letter from the lesbian woman, was my favorite part of the movie. The story of her being different and having the courage to be herself was amazing. When ever you go against the grain people will dump all over you, like how her parents reacted when she told them she was lesbian. it is sad because in those situations there is nothing you can do, you just have to stand there and take what they dump on you. You can never make people truly understand how you feel or where you are coming from, their own bias and selfish desires blocks them from seeing things with an open mind. Either some one is open and accepting, which is almost never, or they are not thats it. It takes alot of courage to go against whateverbody else thinks is right, most people would do almost anything to avoid being put in a situation like that, but it is the only way you will ever be free is to go inside and see what is really important to you, not the junk that constently gets pushed in your face everyday from everywhere else. The end of the letter was the most beautiful part in the movie. Where she said it doesnt matter who you are I love you. In a situation like that you are in pure desparation and you have nothing, those words in the letter would give you everything you would ever need to continue on. It is just the perfect thing to read at the perfect time.
    But as much as people WILL dump on you, a person has to realize that it is THEIR problem, not yours. It is their emotional baggage that doesn't allow them to come to t.erms with the current situation. Previous negative experiences in life determine how one will react in a given situation. We learn much of how we eventually become in life from our childhood years.
    Last edited by Rawb; 04-09-2006 at 07:21 PM. Reason: fix "t.erms"

Whispering wind Guest

V for Vendetta could not only be an action film. Under its mask lies a political symbol. But deeper still, under muscle, flesh, and bone, deep in the midst of it all, could lie our future, waiting for us.

In 1988, in his foreword to his seminal graphic novel 'V for Vendetta', Alan Moore wrote:

"It's 1988 now. Margaret Thatcher is entering her third term of office and talking confidently of an unbroken Conservative leadership well into the next century. My youngest daughter is seven and the tabloid press are circulating the idea of concentration camps for people with AIDS. The new riot police wear black visors, as do their horses, and their vans have rotating video cameras mounted on top. The government has expressed a desire to eradicate homosexuality, even as an abstract concept and one can only speculate as to which minority will be the next legislated against. I'm thinking of taking my family and getting out of this country soon, sometime over the next couple of years. Its cold and its meanspirited and I don't like it here anymore.

Goodnight England. Goodnight Home Service and V for Victory.

Hello the Voice of Fate and V for Vendetta"
    Wind forward Eightteen years and...

It's 2006 now. Tony Blair has entered his third term of office and talking confidently of an unbroken New Labour leadership well into the next decade and beyond. we now have people living in this country under indefinite house arrest but only since indefinite imprisonment without charge has been ruled unlawful. The riot police still wear black visors, as do their horses. Video cameras are everywhere, on our roads and in our High Streets, in our shops and our workplaces. Parliament Square is closed to peaceful protest and dissent. The government is trying to make our very identity the property of the State and wants to charge us for the privilege. I'd like to take my family and get out of this country soon, sometime over the next couple of years, but where can I go? Where is there left to escape to? The world has become cold and meanspirited, driven only by the desire for profit and I really don't like it here anymore.

Goodnight England. Goodnight Home Service and V for Victory.

Hello the Voice of Fate and V for Vendetta.

All we can do is fight back.

Unity.
    The only thing I think that is important to have STRONGLY set in place is checks and balances that one doesnt infringe on another other then that of live and let live.

The only rules should be not to infringe on other people and to respect the environment that we all share together. I think it s a fine line between what is control and what is for the good of all as things can be twisted around and used as a tool of sorts.

I was thinking earlier about surveillance, and I think its mainly a bad thing because the government uses it as their tool and can twist around the law that they can use surveillance any way they see fit, and the general public dont have much access to good surveillance and it could be a great tool for us the people to keep an eye on the government getting out of line, but its double standard because laws can be used against us for servalancing the government abusing its powers.. Even videos of the police doing bad things have been seized, and there was no one to OVERSEE the police station.

surveillance is such a one way street . The government can tap our phones yet its illegal to tape the gov over the phone and incriminate them with it.

Maybe I wouldnt have such a problem with paying taxes if I could decide where the money goes EXACTLY and oversee that it gets there and that money wasnt put into too tools to enslave me.

The government should do as their told by the people not the other way around. Their job should be to carry out services for the people. NOT be controllers of the people.

"People should not be afraid of their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People"

I've not seen the film yet, but I am familiar with the graphic novel/comic series that it's based on.

There was an argument that came out that the film was supporting terrorism, because of V's blowing things up and killing rampage. But there's a phrase "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter", and here is a case in point.. whether you regard V as a terrorist or freedom fighter depends entirely on your point of view.

I think perhaps the emphasis has changed over the years though. Originally, the book was partly about the Thatcher era and the threat of nuclear war (the book takes place some years after a limited nuclear war that Britain survived).

But the most chilling thing to me is the "it happened here" concept. British people in particular like to think that the sort of fascist state depicted could never happen here. They are of course dead wrong.

Whispering wind Guest

The Brown Shirts in Britain

I saw a vision a while ago of black and brown shirted youths on the streets of Britain. The Brown Shirts were Hitler’s bullyboys that patrolled the streets on behalf of the Reich. Britain will go to the extreme right. The property bubble will burst and the country will suffer an oil-based crisis like never before—total bankruptcy across the board. There will be a run on the banks so the government will close them for a while and you will not be allowed to access your savings—just as Argentina did recently. So now is a good time to put a few quid under the mattress.

Black shirts in the street? It can’t happen in a civilized society. Have you been to Toulouse, in France? There, the streets are patrolled by young men in paramilitary uniforms. They are on every corner, watching over the population on behalf of the authorities. They wear berets, baggy pants, and ankle-length boots. Their uniforms are black. Who authorized them to take over? Everything is done in secret.

When a population becomes demoralized by the corruption of its government, or when a country suffers economic collapse, it goes to the extreme right or the extreme left. The two are the same because they are both totalitarian. If the national-ego takes an enormous hit to its wealth and self-importance, people react. They need someone to blame and they need to feel empowered again, so fascism or communism becomes popular. Britain’s racism and snobbery will take it to the right not to the left.

The Fall of the British Empire

Stuart Wilde

Jabba-the-Hutt, the finance minister (Mr. Brown), has just announced he is hiring 20,000 ‘community wardens’ to patrol the streets. This is the beginning of the New Recidivists I spoke of two years ago.

A recidivist is someone who is regressing. These are people who stop progressing psychologically or spiritually, or even economically, attempting to move upwards as others might, instead they regress into a mindless stupor because it feels comfortable. They becoming the “watchers” or minor employees of the fascist state. They enjoy the power of belonging to the state apparatus, and their regressive trend often means they have little or no creativity, so they need the job.

Britain is already the most watched over country in the world with over two million CCTV cameras (one for every twenty-nine people), and more being added every day. It has been calculated a person wandering the city streets in Britain appears on camera three hundred and forty times a day. I find that mind-boggling.

It’s a country of vigilance, surveillance, crippling taxes, fines, hidden charges and imposts. The citizens are crushed into submission. A tank of gas for a medium sized car costs £50.00 ($91.00), eighty percent of that is tax. The towns are run by city councils that milk people at every turn, vast areas are designated ‘no parking’ zones to enhance fines and clamping, and to vector motorists into the council-owned parking lots where parking charges are $20.00 a day and more. The system is full of hate and nastiness.

The councils run the towns with a rod of iron; no one can build anything or open anything, or do anything without their say so. You won’t get a decision inside a year. And there is very little point in asking as the answer is almost always no. The whole country is in ‘lock down’, subjected to a terrible suffocating control. In the end there will be total surveillance of everyone all of the time, and the authorities will continue to devise ways of parting people from their assets. What the ghoulish mind seeks is the capture of free will, by taking assets and restricting mobility they stifle people’s ability to exercise their free will. Their ultimate goal is a society of drones acting for the greater glory of the state, conforming to what is authorized. These are not really predictions; the embryo of this evil is in Britain already, it is everywhere to be seen. It is not hard to imagine where it will go over the next decade or so.

Our leaders may not goose-step and wear jackboots but they are of the same ilk. But their presence in power is part of the karma of the English and some of the other British people. The English conquered the world killing millions of innocent people, and they established their controlling, racist, elite, over others, then they plundered the countries that they conquered. When the Empire was over they came home and did exactly the same to their fellow citizens. Control, snobbery, elitism, and institutionalized theft, are endemic to the English mind-set. They can’t help themselves. They are not happy unless they are exercising power over others, or inflicting pain. It’s how they make themselves important.

A few months ago I moved through several hundred English towns and cities, some places I’d stay for a few hours and other places I stayed for a day or two. I was tumbling through the English-mind discovering errors in the established mathematics. They are very vulnerable people on the threshold of their own destruction. They owe a trillion pounds, which is £17,000 for every man, women, and child, in the country.

In the end, some individuals have to turn and go the opposite way, but that is almost impossible for them right now, they are glued into England and being English. They don’t have the power to escape, their programming is too intoxicating. The problem is that England was abandoned spiritually. Their mind-set is so full of arrogance, inhumanity, coldness and elitism. There wasn’t any point in wasting energy on them. That is why the New Age and spirituality never made any headway in England, when it did push forward it faltered as it too came wrapped in the same snobbery, a covert nastiness of “us and them.”

Right now, there is no real way out, the coordinates have to change, so there is at least a possibility of an escape. I call it “dry rain, falling upwards”.* It’s the Morph, when you see the dry rain it means there is an transdimensional exit there. People need doorways to slip through and safe places to go to. As far as I can tell there isn’t even one square yard of the country that is safe.

If you are a good person and you are warm and generous and human, and you live in England, I think it might be a bit of a clerical error. You are not supposed to be there, it’s too dangerous and uncomfortable for you. I’d sell up and flee if I were you. The karma of the English is waiting to devour them. Imagine the souls of the millions of people the English killed and mistreated, rising up to find them once more. The sins of all those murders have been conveniently forgotten, wrapped in an ornate cloak of pomp and pageantry and syrupy platitudes, designed to make genocide and robbery agreeable and legitimate. But nothing is ever lost, the victims never went away, the crimes of the British Empire may exist in another world now, but it is naive to think that any were washed away.

Imagine if the force of that injustice suddenly united and awake once more, returning for a vengeance over its tormentors. The country will be attacked by its accumulated nastiness, as well as its current nastiness. It’s the hatred and superiority of the English turning on itself. The English shadow first attempts to establish an absolute power over the common people; that is the fascist response, and that is happening right now, and then the country tears itself apart. The system is crushed and goes broke. It took the Nazis twelve years to destroy Germany (1933-1945). Looking at it another way you could say it took the German shadow twelve years to come out of hiding and kill itself, destroying the country as it went down. England has arrived at the equivalent of 1933.

Psychologically this time feels edgy and uncomfortable, so our leaders invented the threat of weapons of mass destruction as an excuse for war. Just as Hitler found an excuse to attack Poland. There were no weapons of mass destruction, well none that we and our allies don’t own and use. The lie of it comes from the subconscious fear of the English mind, its shadow knows it is being set up for annihilation. From a point of logic the powers-that-be feel supreme and confident in their absolute authority, but deep within they are threatened by everything. Strangely, they are not wrong, the threat of mass destruction is very real. It is not a military force that will oppose the English, it is an inner force. There is a massive power gathering in the mirror-world set to destroy the English. Their collective shadow will be tricked out of hiding and eventually the country will turn and eat itself, taking everything and everyone with it. They face complete ruin.

The fate of nations is not hard to work out, you just follow the collective mind-set and extrapolate from where it is today, what is difficult to pin-point accurately is exactly when things will happen.

Whispering wind Guest

London Quivering

For over a year now I’ve seen visions of troops in the street of Britain. In one vision I saw a platoon of soldiers marching down the main street of Dartmouth. It was strange to see them there, as Dartmouth is a naval town, the Royal Navy Cadet College is there.

Some great upheaval is coming to grip the heart of the British. They are close to breaking down, they can’t take it anymore; life has become hell in Britain for many people. But poor economic circumstances wouldn’t necessarily create mass disobedience, so I wondered what would cause a break down of law and order. Maybe the Diana story comes out and people go berserk when they discover what really happened.

Then last night at three in the morning I was awakened by an electric jolt that was so strong it forced me to sit up and cry out. In the energy of the jolt I saw those L-shaped needles that flick back and forth creating a printed record of earthquake shudders. The three needles were going ballistic, as if they were about to oscillate off the page. Below the chaotic zigzag lines made by the needles was the word London.

I would be very surprising if London has an earthquake, as there is little seismic activity in Britain. But the needles are also used in lie detectors test, so it could be that Britain is rocked by the exposure of some great lie.

Two years ago I saw beings in the mirror world all dressed in black, come up the river Thames in a canoe. They got out close to Tower Bridge. Then a year ago I saw the same canoe. This time there were four people in the boat, and recently I saw it again and there were six men in the boat. I can’t imagine an attack against the bridge because there wouldn’t be any point to it. But Tower Bridge leads into the City of London, the heart of the financial district and there ten of thousands of gentleman bandits have fleeced people for hundreds of years. Maybe something happens to them and their world.

My guess is that something emotional is about to rock the British and that that something is huge and very close at hand. Maybe London is attacked or destroyed in some way but I can’t figure how that will happen. I think a seismic emotional reaction may well be what we eventually see, rather than a disaster.

Ballet Lessons

I went to the ballet the other night; it taught me a lesson. The softness and grace, and the gentle femininity of it was such a contrast to the harsh world outside. It was like a meditation, the pitter-patter of warm rain on a dry soul.

Our world has been built by men and part of that is a good benefit to us all, we have railroads, phone systems and highways, but with that infrastructure came their ideals of materialism and competition, and dog-eat-dog. Our leaders are violent and nasty but they only reflect what people want, and much of our society reflects that same misguided macho. Modern yuppie women are not very different to men, they buy the same dogma-glamour, materialism, egocentricity and a soulless, narcissistic isolation.

I don't agree with the philosophy of the modern world that the men built, I find their ideals cruel and ugly. Making ends meet for most people is such a struggle, it makes them hard and uncharitable, and the rule imposed by big business crushes little people, milks them and enslaves them.

Yang masculinity is acid while femininity and softness is alkaline. If your food is too acid you get sick, if land becomes salty and acid nothing much grows except a few hardy grasses. If you loose your softness you lose your soul.

Humanity has become ugly but you should still look at it with a soft eye and offer a kindness to everyone. You never know, the beggar in front of you may be a saint. Spirituality is hidden away now, you hardly ever come across it. I've recently traveled the length and breadth of England, I visited over one hundred towns and cities, and I only found a handful of people that were kind and human and real, the rest were cold and ailing, they don't understand they are supposed to be compassionate to others. They are far too wounded and hard. They are miles away in their minds, day dreaming and plotting.

Imagine a country where sixty million people are crammed on a small island and they have no spirituality, no sense of humanity, no comprehension of the presence of the divine in their lives. The English only have a mind, no soul. It's dog-eat-dog all the way, so it's a country of legless people that have been emotionally chewed out. England is uniquely strange because everyone is trying for an advantage over you. In seconds they have worked out a way of climbing over you, or controlling you, or parting you from your money. I find it godless and bizarre. The Asian English are sometimes an exception they seem softer and less yang. I like them a lot.

There is a spirituality that is vested in the friendships of the young people and the hippies in Britain are the custodians of the only other spirituality, but they are so poor and often down-trodden they have little impact, but I have always found their world warm and loving and open. The summer festivals like Glastonbury are wonderful experiences; they show us the way humanity ought to get along.

The British are normally very cynical and skeptical, those are masculine traits, while trust is feminine, you have let go to reach any sense of the God-force within you, the British are too busy 'pretending' to be able to let go very much. I used to lecture in England but it never came to anything. I failed. It was like helping a heroin addict only to drop him back in the ally from whence he came. I so much wanted to believe in the English but none came forward, they all got lost in their distractions and the struggle to survive. That is the trick of cruel Britannia, she entices you and traps you into becoming her slave. The rich are trapped the worst, they have pomposities to cherish and defend. They never escape.

Softness and humanity is the only way out. You have to join humanity to save your soul and you have to embrace a gentility that is not well regarded by modern people, who are fed on an obsession with self, elitism, violence, hamburgers, and gangster rap. Softness takes you away from the ego and so it can often feel uncomfortable, but your soul needs an evening at the ballet, as way of saying. I've held to my spirituality via meditation; every day I'd set aside time to go within, I like that world better than ours but I'm a foreigner there, I can't pretend to belong, though I hope to do so one day.

Every moment of softness heals you, children, animals, flowers, the sea, silence, whatever. In those moments you remember who you are and where you came from and if the world rots in its yang ways what can you do about it? Nothing much. We all tried quite hard but it didn't work, the control was too ferocious, we never broke it down.

A well-known journalist described the British as "pale people in the rain," I thought it quite accurate and funny. They have strong minds but little or no soul. Deep within they are in enormous pain, often caused by confusion; their hopes and dreams have failed them because those dreams are so impossible to achieve.

I am sad for the English, they are cursed. It's their lovelessness that will pull them down. The only way to rescue an insistent mind is to scare it. It seems a shame really but no other tactics work. I reckon a few will rise through the quagmire of Englishness if they get scared enough. Maybe a handful eventually find the selflessness and softness to reach the other worlds close at hand.

For me, it was a twenty-year fight to get to the end of the beginning and now we stand at the beginning of the end. It's all settled. I reckon it's a nine to ten year run from here. Spirituality and softness is all that is left in the end but it will have only a few celebrants, the rest of the world, billions, will be horrified by the shock of it all. They won't be able to accept the change. Imagine a world where it's not all about you and your needs and keeping your belly full, and your ego pumped up. Scary eh?

I don't think we will be allowed to go back for anyone, but then again I'm not sure, that phase is still a little way off.

Stay soft and give up the struggle and walk away while you still can, nothing else feels safe. We have to learn to trust so we can evolve and survive to become something softer and more beautiful.

oh, never mind.

Whispering wind Guest

Whispering wind Guest