+ Reply to Thread

Custom Super Homes is a Scam!

Scam Proof, Rip Off Proof, Swindel Proof, Sustainable against Con-Artist, Not Custom Super Homes. The real truth about Custom Super Homes/ Buschworld Investments/ Earthblock, is that Dario Busch & partners John Nicholas and Don Barber have ripped off all the folks you see on the web site and testimonials. Some of these people have lost upwards to $100,00.00. The true testimonials are being posted here and on other scam sites. Continue to check back-more true testimonials to come. These people want you to know that they have been lied to and pushed around by Dario, john and Don and their fed up! Save the Planet! The only recyclable material these guys are interested in is the green stuff in their wallets and bank accounts!

Re: Custom Super Homes is a Scam!

I want to tell my experience with Custom Super homes and the people that have been hurt by it. Custom Super Homes comes off as a company with integrity and a desire to build high quality homes for people. Dario Busch the owner of the company tells on his conference calls that he is master builder. Here is where the integrity and honesty of CSH takes a turn south. Dario Busch has never build a home and has never personally worked in the construction field. So when he says that he is a master builder he is openly misleading the people into beliveing that he actually know what he is doing. The houses that he supposedly has build are not even finished after being started on 1 year ago. No TRUE builder takes that long to complete a 2,000 sf house. Having met Dario Busch and having read his system we should all be like the 3 little pigs and keep our wallets away from the BIG BAD WOLF BUILDER. I have also talked to the people that got taken by the BIG BAD WOLF BUILDER and the sad thing is they did not even get a straw house. Instead all they have now is heartache and big loss of their financials. So anybody who is thinking about building a Custom Super home, please proceed with caution or the Master BIG BAD WOLF BUILDER will talk you into something that you will regret later.

I have seen several people give Mr. Busch sums of money up to $100,000 to be in his contractor program. He did not train one person how to be a contractor, nor does he know how to. He is selling ebooks for $80,000 each but only gets 10% down. You can go to Barnes and Nobles and buy the same book for about $35. Also you can buy multiple books on how to be a Contractor for about $45. He has also received money for down payment on houses that he will never build. The people have requested their money back, he insist that they have broken a contract with him. Now I ask how can a person that has never built not even one house in their entire life be a real contractor. Mr. Busch could not even tell you what a 16d nail is or what P.S.I. concrete is supposed to have. He does not understand that the product he is trying to build with is dangerous in his hands. The two houses they have tried to do look like total pieces of crap! He has not finished the one that he says is his showhome in Troy, Mo. He conned the homeowner in Kansas City to be their own contractor, that project is now about $50,000 over budget. The building inspectors in Kansas City, Kansas do not even want to pass the house on their inspection. They want the shear specs and holding specs on the materials to see if it will even hold nails. The crew that Mr. Busch and Mr. Nicholas sent to Kansas City to try and frame the house barely knew how to read a tape measure. They spent over three hours just to set three panels. Now I have been a carpenter and builder for over 7 years and have never seen such incompentency in my life. The workmanship on these two projects has to be the worst that I have ever seen. They basically sent their boxes of crap to Kansas City, stood them up, and ran back to St. Louis. The homeowner has asked them several times to come back and finish the walls. That has been over four months ago. I also found out that the latest project they were trying to do in Breese, Il., they had a foundation done, ground rough plumbing done, both of which they did not pay the sub-contractors for, they did not even have the building permits paid for. They totally built on the property illegally. They also are doing business in the State of Missouri but are not a legal entity. You can go to the Secretary of States website and check if you like. I estimate that Mr. Busch has stolen over $1.5 Million dollars from unsuspecting people. I believe if Mr. Busch had given everybody back the money he owed them to include myself, he might actually have some credibility. I only worked for him for two short months but that was enough for me to see that he was not a builder, contractor, but indeed that he was possibly scamming peoples money.

I already knew this. Anybody else?

Another person ripped off by Dario Busch & partners:

Builders & Contractors Submitted: 3/17/2006 12:02:24 PM
    Modified: 3/17/2006 12:02:00 PM

Custom Super Homes - Busch Investment - Dario Busch ripoff funds accepted for home construction and did not complete home construction project Wentzville Missouri

Company
    Custom Super Homes - Busch Investment - Dario Busch
    Address:
    1 Gafoori,
    Wentzville Missouri 63385
    U.S.A.
    Phone Number:
    636-332-7438
    Fax:

Dario Busch is the owner of Custom Super Homes and markets a new construction material by the internet using Multi Level Marketing (MLM). I joined as an affiliate in Nov, 2004 and ordered construction of a home in Dec, 2004. We signed a construction contract with Dario Busch.

Mr. Busch stopped working on the construction project and has not paid the sub-contractors to date resulting in a lien being placed on my lot where the home was to be built. Mr. Busch claims that the concrete sub-contractor was incorrect in their measurement and poured the front basement wall incorrectly. However I spoke with the sub-contractor and there was no attempt to resolve the problem between Custom Super Homes and the concrete sub-contractor. I also spoke with Mr. Busch and he claimed that they were working on the problem. However, nothing has been accomplished as of March 2006.

Another problem is that I read in the lien that there was no written contract between the sub-contractor and Custom Super Homes. The arrangement was made orally and probably over the phone.

Construction began in Sep 2005 and I learned about the problem in Nov 2005. Only a basement wall and a garage floor has been poured in Sep 2005 and nothing more has been accomplished as of Mar 2006.

Also in Jan 2006, I was notified by the city where the home was to be constructed that Dario Busch did not pay for the building permit. This means Custom Super Homes began construction on the project against city or municipal/county government regulations or rules. The city has placed a stop work order on my lot for building without a permit.

Anyone reading this report has the right to make their individual decisions. I am only providing to you an accurate report of the events that happened to my wife and I regarding our consumer contract to build our home with Dario Busch and Custom Super Homes.

Jim
    Fairview Heights, Illinois
    U.S.A.

If you would like to see more Rip-off ReportsTM on Custom Super Homes - Busch Investment - Dario Busch, please use the search box below

In order to assure the best results in your search:
    Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
    Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
    Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
    Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA’s.
    Click here to go to our advanced search page.

Excuse me, if this is out of line. Most municipalities and cities require "builders" or "building/home contractors" to meet some criteria that always includes insurance. I may be wrong - I'm in Canada and I know it's manditory here (it's not great - but it's better than nothing). A "builder/contractor" without insurance is no longer a "builder/contractor".

Your right they do but, Dario claims his product exceeds all national code requirements. Since your from Canada there is reason to believe that this CSH scam has ties with the MasterBuilders Canada scam (Curtis Malinowski). If you do your homework as I have done it will lead you to USA Master Builders owned by Leonard Manion who is on the CSH web site and supports CSH and many entities.

Any "developer" must answer to the city/town/municipality that they are building in. Wouldn't that be a good place to start? Legitimate and well documented deficiencies should be a concern to them. This may be "small potatoes" in comparison to the issue. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindafw
    Your right they do but, Dario claims his product exceeds all national code requirements. Since your from Canada there is reason to believe that this CSH scam has ties with the MasterBuilders Canada scam (Curtis Malinowski). If you do your homework as I have done it will lead you to USA Master Builders owned by Leonard Manion who is on the CSH web site and supports CSH and many entities.
    Hi Lindafw. Thanks for the PM.
    I came within an inch of getting sucked into this scam. Fly ash products are, in fact, widely used in airport runways and dam construction and have been for years. I guess those facts are what makes CHS seem "credible"!

The fact that a builder (and I use the term loosely) has set up to build homes using affiliate marketing techniques was enough to make me think that this might be a scam.

Old Artemist (not sure if you came across him) was flogging CHS like a sure fire way to make money by selling houses on the internet as an affiliate. That in itself is a joke!

I'm not sure, even today, if he truly believed in CSH, or he was scamming.

Probably the latter, seeing as he claimed he received a check from a sale he made! (Isn't that the MO of a scammer?)

Anyway, It never cost me a cent thanks to this site!

Keep up the good work!

[
    Thanks Catch-22

We just need to get the message out before more people get hurt.

My name is Joan Hudson and you will find my husband and I on CSH's front page. We are also in several of the videos. We helped host the Open House in St. Louis last September. As you can see we are not trying to hide from anyone. We just want to send an ALERT to you and anyone else who is planning on joining CSH. [U]DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!!!!! [/U] We contracted for a house over a year ago and it never got built. We couldn't even get an engineer to sign the plans so we could get a permit. We ask for our $80,000 back and Dario Busch refused to give it to us. I'm sure he can come up with some sort of trumped up explanation but the bottom line is he has not completed any houses to date and I don't believe he ever will or ever intended to. I will be glad to talk to anyone who is interest. I am not the only one who has lost money to this group. Most of the people with testimonial on the front page have lost money. I can put you in contact with them if you wish. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ALONG !!! You can email me at: [email protected] please put CSH in the subject line and I will get back to you right away.