+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H2G2 Profits

awade_01 Guest

H2G2 Profits

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this board and have been researching home businesses, but haven't found what I've been looking for. I recently came across this website.
    http://www.moneytrain.h2g2profits.com/

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and can give me details. I have joined several businesses and it seems I really didn't know how to market them, so the fact that this site promises a marketing plan and even a schedule appeals to me. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your response.

Re: H2G2 Profits

Quote Originally Posted by awade_01
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to this board and have been researching home businesses, but haven't found what I've been looking for. I recently came across this website.
    http://www.moneytrain.h2g2profits.com/

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and can give me details. I have joined several businesses and it seems I really didn't know how to market them, so the fact that this site promises a marketing plan and even a schedule appeals to me. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your response.
    Honestly, I know nothing about this specific thing, but I think I would run as fast as I could from something called "money train". Have these people NO shame???

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    Honestly, I know nothing about this specific thing, but I think I would run as fast as I could from something called "money train". Have these people NO shame???
    I just signed up for this program yesterday. All the verification stuff has not been completed yet, so I still have no experience with H2G2 Profits yet. But I CAN tell you that the "money train" name in that link is simply the username of the person who is promoting the site. Just like CashMeIn is my username, and is also part of MY referral link.

I've been checking out programs like this for a long time, and 95% are crap.
    But this one has me enthusiastic that it could be a diamond in the rough. :)

awade_01 Guest

I have recently spoke with someone who was a member of this business and didn't have a lot of good things to say. Basically you purchase an e-book and the e-book then tells you to join 3 different companies. One of those companies has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB. In total, the businesses cost somewhere in the neightborhood of $450 to join and pay the first month for all 3. The 45 day money back guarantee on the site, they say is only for the e-book. Also, my friend didn't make one cent in the 45 days and they refuse to refund the money for their service and of course the other businesses won't refund any money because they didn't make the guarantee. I would stay away from this one. The marketing plan they state is so good is just submitting to FFA's, search engines, and etc. I can do that for free or at least for a lot less than $100 per month which is what I am told is the monthly fee. Oh well, glad I didn't join this one.

They ARE SCAMMERS! I lost all my money and they stopped
    responding to my emails when I asked for a refund. You pay
    $23.95 for the online information, $38.95 per month for the
    Successtreneur (H2G2) membership and $99 setup fee and
    $42.95 per month for the Gold Veretekk system. They claimed
    that the business will be self-funding after a month. I didn't
    even make one cent, only two Veretekk prospects that weren't
    interested. You have to work for at least an hour per day,
    setting up your Veretekk system and publish your pre-formatted
    ads. Luckily I didn't join the travel business part ($500)
    since it wasn't compulsory.
    STAY AWAY!

Blessings
    eFella

renloyx is offline Senior Scammer Molestation Expert User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by CashMeIn
    I've been checking out programs like this for a long time, and 95% are crap.But this one has me enthusiastic that it could be a diamond in the rough. :)

riiiiight. die in lava spammer.
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

95% are crap yet cashmein still joined. What a joker! Will people never learn!