+ Reply to Thread

Couponwork.com - Anyone?

Anyone heard of this one? The url is http://www.couponwork.com/index.htm
    I cannot find anything on this company and was wondering if anyone else has heard of them. Please advise. Thanks!

Re: Couponwork.com - Anyone?

I'd be suspicious of having to pay the $35 fee!
    Also, I did not easily find a # to contact them at...2 bad signs!

i could be wrong tho...

umdkook Guest

im sure you are not wrong ottawa....

have you tried looking up this COUPON CANADA company. i cant find anything that tells me they exist.

what can you possibly do from home that will allow this company to process coupons??

According to the site this is what you do for them:

'All the information that you will be putting onto the worksheets comes directly from the grocery coupons themselves. First, you will write in the coupon code number for each brand of coupon. Second, you will write in the face value, which can be found on the coupons themselves (example: Kraft 50 cents). Third, you will write in the total number of coupons that you will be sending back to us for each brand. Finally, you simply multiply the face values by the total number of coupons for each particular brand. (Example: 27 X 50 cents = $13.50) Then simply organize the coupons in the same order you have them listed on the worksheets and mail everything back to our company for payment.'

So I don't know....if only there wasn't the 35$ 'processing fee' that makes it sound like a scam....oh well. I'll keep on looking I guess.

Don't waste your money on this scam. What they imply on their website is very different from what they say in their "pamphlet" package that they send you for $35 -YOU have to supply all the coupons -they do NOT supply them. They don't even supply the worksheets - you have to photocopy them for yourself. They will pay you 10% of the coupon value, and will not mail you a cheque unless it is for more than $10. That means just to get $10 back, you have to send them over $100 worth of coupons. Their moneyback policy is a joke, as you have to send in 10 worksheets first.
    Check out the BBB and you will see that they now have a poor rating.

There is a forum discussing it at whydowork.com

I do hope this is of some help.

Well, help is always appreciated Rose.
    Cheers...

Thanks Rose, I just read through that whole forum! What a scam!

Not a problem Katie.

The right address for coupon work is as follows.
    I have heard it is a good company from a fellow I work with.

www.couponwork.com/

Rod

Does anyone know or has themselves had a good experience with Coupon Canada? Is there anything good about this company at all? Or is it a complete and total scam - for example some of the people listed on their site seem to be able to receive their money from them and have a good response, is that just good advertising or what?

Also is there a 1-800 number for this company, I can't seem to find one anywhere. I did go in on this with a friend and purchased a kit for $39.95, but unfortunately we have found it quite impossible to find appropiate coupons that they accept in our province of Saskatchewan, and are now wondering if this is a complete scam, or if there is something to it. Before we jump into it and put together all the coupons we have managed to collect and spend the $4 - $10 bucks in mailing it to them it would be nice to have an idea what we are up against.

Are there any companies out there that are work from home type companies that are legit - mainly for stay at home parents and students?