+ Reply to Thread

Help has arrived!

I'm the webmaster of a new site called www.noscamshere.com
    My site is dedicated to ending mortgage fraud & predatory lending tactics Nationwide! I need everyone's help to make this a real threat to the scumbag mortgage brokers and realtors out there!

www.noscamshere.com

Thank you

Re: Help has arrived!

None of the links except for "donation" work at the bottom of the page. Explanation, please.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    None of the links except for "donation" work at the bottom of the page. Explanation, please.
    They are all working now scambuster.

Lady Mod

Better Business Bureau icon on the home page is a fake.

Nope- no b.s. there.

Aside from alluding to offering what might be considered legal advice (which is illegal) and not offering proof of license to engage in such a mortgage-related business (as required by all states), I would strongly recommend no one ever send money to someone who only partially identifies themselves and offers no place of business.

If and when something goes wrong and no one answers the email or the phone, you are stuck.

hotel rooms , kitchen tables,po box's and offshore drop boxes are people too. besides what's in a name ?

Judge

Obviously your are not as "learned" as you'd presume yourself to be - First off, I am not offering "legal" advice nor does my consultation advice require any type of licensing in ANY State - However, if as I am employed by an FDIC approved company, We are, and I am licensed in ALL 50 States!

I do not present or represent myself to be any type of legal counsel which negates that part of your negative remarks. I am a licensed mortgage broker but, I am not soliciting loans which negates the other part of your remarks. I am offering objective, professional advice based on my many years of experience & expertise -

I'd suggest you do your homework more carefully -

Thank you
    Edward Benko, Webmaster
    www.noscamshere.com
    Denver, Colorado
    720-252-3350 Cell
    1-877-340-3546 Toll Free

Thanks Cigs!

So many negative & cynical comments - I am constantly working on, and improving the site which explains why the links didn't work ... The BBB emblem is not a "fake" (is there such a thing?) It is there to represent our doing business fairly & that I, and the site are legit - The site & service are very new & I am presently registering with the BBB ....

I have to admit that I'm rather surprised by such "harsh" comments - wouldn't it seem "stupid" for me to present my site / services to this forum if I were a fake? Doesn't make much sense to me ..................

I'd suggest that you contact me prior to passing superficial judgments - I'm sure that once we communicate, you will have no further doubts as to my authenticity

Ed
    www.noscamshere.com

Quote Originally Posted by NoScmasHere
    Judge

Obviously your are not as "learned" as you'd presume yourself to be - First off, I am not offering "legal" advice nor does my consultation advice require any type of licensing in ANY State - However, if as I am employed by an FDIC approved company, We are, and I am licensed in ALL 50 States!

I do not present or represent myself to be any type of legal counsel which negates that part of your negative remarks. I am a licensed mortgage broker but, I am not soliciting loans which negates the other part of your remarks. I am offering objective, professional advice based on my many years of experience & expertise -

I'd suggest you do your homework more carefully -

Thank you
    Edward Benko, Webmaster
    www.noscamshere.com
    Denver, Colorado
    720-252-3350 Cell
    1-877-340-3546 Toll Free
    Edward- I am a licensed mortgage loan officer, licensed in over 20 states. Personally I think your site is well done, with lots of productive and accurate information.

I wish you luck with it

why don't you post some verifiable results from your efforts ? which I assume carry some sort of up front fee. might also want to wait till you are registered with BBB before posting their emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by NoScmasHere
    So many negative & cynical comments - I am constantly working on, and improving the site which explains why the links didn't work ... The BBB emblem is not a "fake" (is there such a thing?) It is there to represent our doing business fairly & that I, and the site are legit - The site & service are very new & I am presently registering with the BBB ....

I have to admit that I'm rather surprised by such "harsh" comments - wouldn't it seem "stupid" for me to present my site / services to this forum if I were a fake? Doesn't make much sense to me ..................

I'd suggest that you contact me prior to passing superficial judgments - I'm sure that once we communicate, you will have no further doubts as to my authenticity

Ed
    www.noscamshere.com