+ Reply to Thread

Rolxwatch.net is a scam!!!!

I sent this awful website $950 via bank wire thinking I was purchasing a Rolex Yachtmaster watch. I wired the money into a Philadelphia account to a man named Francis Callo. After I sent my payment I demanded a phone number and was given a FAKE NUMBER! A poor confused woman told me people she didnt know have been calling and ordering watches! I knew I was scammed then for sure. This was August 2005. I since contacted the IFCC, FBI, FTC, and the Attorney General and have had no luck. This website uses different names to converse with you and gives phony telephone numbers. They are probably not even based here in the United States. Just to see what would happen I sent them an email and they conversed with me with a womans name and gave me her bank information for me to wire the money into for a watch! I called this poor woman in Utah and she said she dosen't know what was going on at all. She says thousands of dollars are showing up in her account. To make a long story short, THIS WEBSITE IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! Do not send the site a dime you wont get a watch.

The Newbie from Hell Guest

Re: Rolxwatch.net is a scam!!!!

Sure she didnt know anything about the money mysteriously showing up in her account. I bet that lying woman from utah was in on the scam . And i am will to bet the "confused lady" is in on it too.

ps did the woman have a accent ?
    Last edited by The Newbie from Hell; 03-22-2006 at 02:38 AM.

Now hold on a second with this ridiculous claim; you're telling me that this isn't legit?? That this website, registered under a Russian domain, whose web address spells the product it's selling incorrectly, only accepts wire transfers as payment, and sells watches for 5-20% their actual price isn't on the up and up? What do you take us for Mr. Blasian, if that is your real name?

Why didn't you go to a local jeweler?
    Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    I sent this awful website $950 via bank wire thinking I was purchasing a Rolex Yachtmaster watch. I wired the money into a Philadelphia account to a man named Francis Callo. After I sent my payment I demanded a phone number and was given a FAKE NUMBER! A poor confused woman told me people she didnt know have been calling and ordering watches! I knew I was scammed then for sure. This was August 2005. I since contacted the IFCC, FBI, FTC, and the Attorney General and have had no luck. This website uses different names to converse with you and gives phony telephone numbers. They are probably not even based here in the United States. Just to see what would happen I sent them an email and they conversed with me with a womans name and gave me her bank information for me to wire the money into for a watch! I called this poor woman in Utah and she said she dosen't know what was going on at all. She says thousands of dollars are showing up in her account. To make a long story short, THIS WEBSITE IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! Do not send the site a dime you wont get a watch.

DethLOK is offline 12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter User Rank

:)
    I just enjoy being condescending from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Why didn't you go to a local jeweler?
    Ha ha ... scambuster... I love how you ask questions you already know the answer to...

By the way Blasian... I am selling Caddilack Nvgators for either $2000 in cash or a 1 week All expenses paid vacation to Disney World... you need a new kar?
    Last edited by scambuster; 03-23-2006 at 03:28 AM.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Hope that experience taught you a lesson.

It sure did teach me a lesson. I was so easily fooled-thinking I was getting something valuable for little money. Next time I WILL go to my local jeweler to purchase valuable things like that. I just wanted the world to know that this website is a TOTAL SCAM! Do not send them any of your money! BY the way vidiot, I have no idea what you mean. I suppose you are being sarcastic.

The site is even gone now.
    Sorry for your 1k loss. Be more careful next time.