+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

affiliate cash vault

has anybody any imfo on affiliate cash vault..scam or not

Re: affiliate cash vault

kaydb,

You should try and get your money back if it didn't work out for you. I have also purchased Affiliate Cash Vault and I found that is has a lot of useful information and many free tools. Yes advertising can be very costly, but if you know how to utilize the right tools and strategies it can cost you very little or no money at all. And if you play your cards right, you can make money from it also. Affiliate Cash Vault leads you to some of the right tools, but doesn't do a good job at explaining the best way to use them to your advantage. Although they try to simplifiy the best way to set up, unless you've been in marketing and know a little about SEO, PPC, CPC, ROI, etc., you're bound to make huge mistakes. I know I did. I suggest if you're not going to further research internet marketing and learn how to fully utilize the tools that Affiliate Cash Vault has to offer, you might as well try to get your money back.

Thanks Sue ( or who ever you are pretending to be)
    Had a look at the website you are trying to promote, including the snapshots of the bank statements.
    Curiously, there are only two type of entries $39.95 or something and $9.95 or something. It does not take a v intelligent mind to work out that 39.95 comes from an affiliate making a sale( and you pay $10 as comission considering the sale price is $49.95, as you have been recieving them in loads) and $9.95 as comission recieved for making a sale for someone for the same product( AFFILIATE MARKETTING!!??).
    Sadly, Andrew Reynolds is much better at this and you seem an unsavoury character trying to copy him.
    I am sorry, but I cannot become a sucker becoz you have become one. Also I do not want to make a team of suckers like you as it might be illegal.

I have a strange feeling that the trail might be going cold.

Please feel free to take me to court for slander.

LP

LP,

one more knock on my personal charactermate and I will.

I give you my word...

Damian

Ha...ha...v funny

Who cares by the way?

We are in this forum by choice and not invitation.

Oh! I forgot... you may have been invited to clean windows.

Grow up, mate....make some more goals in life except COD

Ha...ha

lp,

I have achieved all of my goals mate. Made a load of money, become an Australian citizen, done the bridge walk in Sydney, live in germany for 8 years, live in spain, Had nine cats (I don't recomend it), worked for myself, got myself a wife, baby on the scene next year, I own my house, and had a personal message form AR or you...

I have but one goal left to achieve mate, I want to jump out of a plain, solo...

Fancy joining me next year sometime!!!

My treat?

Damian

Yup, will and have jumped out of planes but a plain...my daughter jumps on to one everyday.

Here is the challenge my friend:

And HIya guys...specially you DAmian

The GAUNTLET

Come on.....nothing personally against you guys...but convince a university in US/UK to get this course in their agenda ....they should if it is genuine....infact....GCSEs would start teaching this if it meant everybody becoming rich.

Please let me know the day this happens...I WILL publically apologize( NOW, that is a brave statement).

However, if this scheme is so productive....then GET it in the univs in a year...and if you cannot....YOU APOLOGIZE!!!

I know COD angels will come up again with nonsense....but this time I have asked a simple Yes or NO.

I do get the feeling...Damn/AR INC will have an unsatisfactory answer.

Ha

Firstly LP stop linking me to AR!!!

I am my own person, not his...

Now

I tell you what LP, If you think of a more realistic challenge for me then i'll accept it!

Schools and univs are not for me to teach, plus the COD is not my system to promote.

I just now it works and that when i saw you slagging it off,I had to set the record straight. Which I've done in my opinion...

LP when you sit back and see this and similar systems actually working you begin to realise that the internat has the ability to shake up the world... If the government thought/realised that anyone can stay at home and make more money than the triditional ways of working by just playing on a pc every day, then they would soon put a stop to it! Don't you think... No one would ever go out and do real jobs...

If everyone on the planet decided to do this and DID IT PROPERLY then we really could end world poverty.

I did one project and sold 16,000 copies.

Now im not an expert, i'm still in the trial and early stages with all this.

Hears my NEW goal for next year.

I want to teach 100,000 people to make enough money online so that they can give up there jobs and have a better life.

Now i'm not talking about selling people info and then becoming invisible and not giving out contact details.

I want to personally help by phone or by e-mail 100,000 people to make it. I take grate pleasure in reciving e-mails from people that say cheers mate I made xyz's today form what you tought me...

I know it's a big target but it's what I love to do, it's what i'm passionate about. I know it works but trying to convince YOU and other people is the hard part. The actuall process of making money online is pertty easy when know how and you master it...

You just have to have the knoweledge and the confidence to do it and a little pot to play with...

I haven't built the full model for this yet so there is nothing that i'm selling currently (im not trying to SCAM you)... I'm not recruiting as you always seem to claim...

When it's live i'll send you an invite...

Not that you would be SILLY enough to buy into it, as i'm sure you already think it's a scam.

Any way i'm starting to ramble arnt I.

So the ball is back in your court Lampost... Think of a realistic challenge that wont involve me giving up my life to pove to you this thing works...

Damo

Oh, yeah I meant Plane...( cheers for pointing out another one of my dislecsic cock ups ). Also, seriously I am dislecsic. But i'm proud of it, considering what i've done with my life so far...

( ! ! ! I'll be waiting for your next piece of abuse ! ! ! )

Or ridiculas outlandish Gauntlet... Perhaps it will be a more realistic one this time...
    Last edited by damian666; 12-01-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Ho..Ho..
    I feel pleasure in observing that you have taken to posting in multiple threads like me.

Your girlfriend thought that I did that for I was perverse...actually, I and you did that so that as many people can read it and make an 'informed choice'.
    Hi Mods...this guy is trying to hide behind a medical condition....but is not stupid enough to sell his warez on this forum.

May I suggest that a commision of atleast 60% be charged. After all he is duping the gullible for free in this forum.

Cheers

Still as funny as ever

Your like a broken record LP... Got any new allagations to through my way? Perhaps more realistic ones?

Yup...i have a new one

Trying to sell warez on scam.com without paying the forum an affiliate fee.

It is 50% atleast....but you should know better...after all COD teaches that.

Do POST.....BUT DO NOT SELL here

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Ho..Ho..
    I feel pleasure in observing that you have taken to posting in multiple threads like me.

Well when you post bollox about me I have to correct your false statments and rantings...

Your girlfriend thought that I did that for I was perverse...actually, I and you did that so that as many people can read it and make an 'informed choice'.

I have a wife not a girlfriend. Just because Annie makes me laugh and talks to me through these posts. It does not make her my wife.

Actually you agreed with me in one post out of 50 odd. you said you agree with me saying the 5000 seminars arnt the best thing since sliced bread, Does that mean you are my iligitamate son, or you are my *****?

Hi Mods...this guy is trying to hide behind a medical condition....but is not stupid enough to sell his warez on this forum.

I'm not hiding behind anything!!! Do you want to buy next info project???
    The one I'm making at the moment? What about the mods perhaps they would like to buy it??? Could you ask them for me???

!For the third time I'M PROUD TO BE DISLEXIC!

May I suggest that a commision of atleast 60% be charged. After all he is duping the gullible for free in this forum.

60% blimey. No wonder you didn't make this thing work for you. If you give that much %age away you'll never make a million...

Cheers

Bless you LP one day you may understand that people started off trying to help you hear! Unfortunatly you lost your way and your purpose and along with it, any chance of making money online.
    Oh well if your not taking money from people through the web, then theres more out there for all the other scam's visitors to go and get...

One day, we'll all be free of lamposts. If only it was today... :D

Going by your previous rants....This was pathetic....

Try harder as you have a book to promote

Guys...hate to break the party.

checked the sunday newspaper from 2 weeks ago..
    2 adverts there....content of the ads including space was the same

Copy this lad from sussex/manchester and earn 25k to 30 k every month.

Now...there were website addresses...one takes you straight away to TIM LOWE's website.....the other takes you to a guy who...hahaha...is actually trying to teach you to lay horses!!!!
    Website designs are exactly the same only the content differ

Don't take my word...GO and CHECK... and DAmian...could you indulge your girlfriend into this mission as well.

Will be interested to know, how the quest went.

Please don't mind me posting it in multiple threads...after all HOW could I deprive the public with this..

LP,you have two free offers from serious people

why will you not accept a genuine free offer to do this...

Like you said you bought the cod in the hope that you may start an online business. You now have that same offer for free, with no risk and without spending a few hundred quid like last time?

What is you answer, or reason for declining the genuine offers????

Everyone i'm sure would like to know...

With out going off on some random T blair or bush letter like a fruit cake this time pleae....

Damian

Lampost, some of us dont understand what is going on with you and Damian. As much as you guys provide me with some ammusement during the day at my job, the context of this thread were lost.

Maybe we should dedicate a thread to this ongoing war? At least I dont have to go through all the posts to see this fueds progress? :)