+ Reply to Thread

Free Stuff w/o Signup?

Hi,

I have read through the threads and looking for free computers without giving my credit card info... Any suggestions? If not, any free stuff that does not require you to give credit card information, little or no signups?

Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

good luck on that search. you could get a prepaid card maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnamon_Mami
    Hi,

I have read through the threads and looking for free computers without giving my credit card info... Any suggestions? If not, any free stuff that does not require you to give credit card information, little or no signups?
    So you want free stuff for no effort?

Have you thought about merely going into a nice electronics store, grabbing what you want, and running like hell?

Sure, the running requires effort but rest assured, your credit card information will not be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBella
    So you want free stuff for no effort?

Have you thought about merely going into a nice electronics store, grabbing what you want, and running like hell?

Sure, the running requires effort but rest assured, your credit card information will not be involved.

LMAO.............
    I can picture the guy going for it...

You guys are mean...

I suggest playing the Lottery religously and eventually you'll win... cause everyone knows you can't win unless you play.

Also, Some gameshows give away free gifts.... if you become an overweight fat 2nd rate celebrity and win lots of free stuff on Celebrity Fit Club.

That's about it...
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnamon_Mami
    Hi,

Do you ever worry about someone stealing your CC info at a restaraunt? When you pay for it they take it for a minute or two back behind the regester, they could steal your info... It has been said that the odds of that happening are about the same as a company online using stealing and using your CC info... I wouldn't worry about it too much, or buy a visa gift card...

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    Do you ever worry about someone stealing your CC info at a restaraunt? When you pay for it they take it for a minute or two back behind the regester, they could steal your info... It has been said that the odds of that happening are about the same as a company online using stealing and using your CC info... I wouldn't worry about it too much, or buy a visa gift card...
    That's not a good analogy, because the nature of the Internet means that you can have your info stolen by a third party. A comparable situation would be having the waitress get mugged walking from your table to the cashier.
    I like stuff.