+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    Hi,

    I have read through the threads and looking for free computers without giving my credit card info... Any suggestions? If not, any free stuff that does not require you to give credit card information, little or no signups?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CNY, NY
    Posts
    122

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    good luck on that search. you could get a prepaid card maybe

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    266

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnamon_Mami
    Hi,

    I have read through the threads and looking for free computers without giving my credit card info... Any suggestions? If not, any free stuff that does not require you to give credit card information, little or no signups?
    So you want free stuff for no effort?

    Have you thought about merely going into a nice electronics store, grabbing what you want, and running like hell?

    Sure, the running requires effort but rest assured, your credit card information will not be involved.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    353

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucaBella
    So you want free stuff for no effort?

    Have you thought about merely going into a nice electronics store, grabbing what you want, and running like hell?

    Sure, the running requires effort but rest assured, your credit card information will not be involved.

    LMAO.............
    I can picture the guy going for it...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    419

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    You guys are mean...

    I suggest playing the Lottery religously and eventually you'll win... cause everyone knows you can't win unless you play.

    Also, Some gameshows give away free gifts.... if you become an overweight fat 2nd rate celebrity and win lots of free stuff on Celebrity Fit Club.

    That's about it...
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lindsborg Kansas
    Posts
    296

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnamon_Mami
    Hi,

    I have read through the threads and looking for free computers without giving my credit card info... Any suggestions? If not, any free stuff that does not require you to give credit card information, little or no signups?

    Do you ever worry about someone stealing your CC info at a restaraunt? When you pay for it they take it for a minute or two back behind the regester, they could steal your info... It has been said that the odds of that happening are about the same as a company online using stealing and using your CC info... I wouldn't worry about it too much, or buy a visa gift card...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    171

    Re: Free Stuff w/o Signup?

    Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    Do you ever worry about someone stealing your CC info at a restaraunt? When you pay for it they take it for a minute or two back behind the regester, they could steal your info... It has been said that the odds of that happening are about the same as a company online using stealing and using your CC info... I wouldn't worry about it too much, or buy a visa gift card...
    That's not a good analogy, because the nature of the Internet means that you can have your info stolen by a third party. A comparable situation would be having the waitress get mugged walking from your table to the cashier.
    I like stuff.

Similar Threads

  1. Best Survey Programs.Free Signup
    By sudhir01 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:39 PM
  2. free guide to getting free stuff--and not getting scammed
    By chocobo in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 06:57 AM
  3. Free Stuff!!
    By raphael1112 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 04:44 AM
  4. Stuff for free?
    By gansodeoro in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 03:14 PM
  5. I want free stuff
    By MoneyMom in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 02:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •