+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Republican Means Personality Disorder

These filthy, no good, stinking chimps have gotten us into some big time problems that are not going away....ever. Even if Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were arrested and put on trial for war crimes immediately, it would still take generations to reverse the catastrophes they have wrought. Each day Bush remains in office insures the damage will only become more insoluble.

We're blowing over 1 Billion Dollars per week on the Neo-Con train wreck in Iraq and today the lying psychopath pretending to be The President was carrying on a propaganda sales campaign for their Iraq debacle by traveling around the country claiming he never implied Saddam was connected to 911.

Even if the pretext shift weren't so disingenuous, it's still a funny thing. Bush keeps claiming Saddam was a lawless dictator out of one side of his face yet orders NSA to illegally tap our phones out of the other.

The bottom line is the Bush "Administration" is an uber-secretive rogue regime that is totally out of control and must be reigned in at all costs. Since Bush took office, America has gone from being the Beacon of Liberty to being The World's Foremost Pariah State along with Israel in the eyes of The International Community. And all of this was done while the GOP crime wave was running amok charging up more dept in just 5 years than the entire previous 230 years of our history. We are now viewed as a far bigger threat to world peace than any other nation. And we're flat broke and sitting on a Mt. Everest of debt as well.

The only good news out of it is that the latest polls reveal not all Americans are in the same persistent vegetative state that they appeared to be two years ago. Now only 33 people in 100 are still buying BushCo Kool-Aid. But it's still shocking to think there could be that many clueless and disturbed imbeciles walking around on the streets in this country. They should be isolated from civil society and be branded as having a virulent personality disease. Lepers were isolated at one time in history. These chimps should be subject to the same fate since their affliction is far more repulsive, repugnant and degenerative. I'd rather waste my time on a butt scratching, mumbling junkie or try reasoning with the produce at the local supermarket than attempt getting one of these retarded chimps to acknowledge reality in any form.

A few members of my family are Republicans and still support Bush. I won't have anything to do with them. I won't invite them to my house and refuse to give them the time of day. The only contact I'm interested in having with them is to acquire a piece of their clothing so I can train a few German Shepherd guard dogs to go ballistic at the recognition of their scent. I won't be happy until every last Republican thug, war-monger, miscreant and cockroach has to pay for their share of BushCo's destruction of my country.
    Last edited by dante; 03-21-2006 at 02:56 AM.

Re: Republican Means Personality Disorder

Amen Brother!

what a load...

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    These filthy, no good, stinking chimps have gotten us into some big time problems that are not going away....ever. Even if Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were arrested and put on trial for war crimes immediately, it would still take generations to reverse the catastrophes they have wrought. Each day Bush remains in office insures the damage will only become more insoluble.

We're blowing over 1 Billion Dollars per week on the Neo-Con train wreck in Iraq and today the lying psychopath pretending to be The President was carrying on a propaganda sales campaign for their Iraq debacle by traveling around the country claiming he never implied Saddam was connected to 911.

Even if the pretext shift weren't so disingenuous, it's still a funny thing. Bush keeps claiming Saddam was a lawless dictator out of one side of his face yet orders NSA to illegally tap our phones out of the other.

The bottom line is the Bush "Administration" is an uber-secretive rogue regime that is totally out of control and must be reigned in at all costs. Since Bush took office, America has gone from being the Beacon of Liberty to being The World's Foremost Pariah State along with Israel in the eyes of The International Community. And all of this was done while the GOP crime wave was running amok charging up more dept in just 5 years than the entire previous 230 years of our history. We are now viewed as a far bigger threat to world peace than any other nation. And we're flat broke and sitting on a Mt. Everest of debt as well.

The only good news out of it is that the latest polls reveal not all Americans are in the same persistent vegetative state that they appeared to be two years ago. Now only 33 people in 100 are still buying BushCo Kool-Aid. But it's still shocking to think there could be that many clueless and disturbed imbeciles walking around on the streets in this country. They should be isolated from civil society and be branded as having a virulent personality disease. Lepers were isolated at one time in history. These chimps should be subject to the same fate since their affliction is far more repulsive, repugnant and degenerative. I'd rather waste my time on a butt scratching, mumbling junkie or try reasoning with the produce at the local supermarket than attempt getting one of these retarded chimps to acknowledge reality in any form.

A few members of my family are Republicans and still support Bush. I won't have anything to do with them. I won't invite them to my house and refuse to give them the time of day. The only contact I'm interested in having with them is to acquire a piece of their clothing so I can train a few German Shepherd guard dogs to go ballistic at the recognition of their scent. I won't be happy until every last Republican thug, war-monger, miscreant and cockroach has to pay for their share of BushCo's destruction of my country.

Captain Obvious... I noticed you didn't go into any reasons why you think Dante is an idiot. Could it possibly be because the actions of the right wingers in power are actually wrong and unjust? Or is it because you know nothing of what's going on in olitics and the world?

I doubt you could defned the simplist of issues. No matter what you pick; human rights, civil rights, gay rights, deficit, debt, bloated government, social security war.... anything that doesn't involve a bj in the oval office stumps you guys because your party has completely gone off the deep end.

One only has to read the rantings and you know. It is one thing to be thought a fool, and the other to open one's mouth and remove all doubt as Dante has done.

Here's a little pop quiz for you two: Which 2 President's of the United States, and there are only 2, that if you take the letters in their names, spell criminal?

I'll be back tomorrow to give you the answer if you can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    One only has to read the rantings and you know. It is one thing to be thought a fool, and the other to open one's mouth and remove all doubt as Dante has done.

Here's a little pop quiz for you two: Which 2 President's of the United States, and there are only 2, that if you take the letters in their names, spell criminal?

I got a better one. Which President got a blow job in the Oral Office that threw half the US into upheavel resulting in an attempted impeachment, and which President sent us to war with Iraq under false pretenses, resulting in over 2300 US soldiers killed and 30,000 Iraqis killed?

The problem with lies is that it's one of the many broken morals that the Moral Minority continue to utilize in their pursuit of their greedy agenda. Why is it that even though you guys have your black box president (see My Pet Goat) that you are continuously threatened by the resulting progressive anger?

Are you so entrenched in your cognative dissonance that you are unable to even admit to one of the lies that came out of Shrubs mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    I got a better one. Which President got a blow job in the Oral Office that threw half the US into upheavel resulting in an attempted impeachment, and which President sent us to war with Iraq under false pretenses, resulting in over 2300 US soldiers killed and 30,000 Iraqis killed?

The problem with lies is that it's one of the many broken morals that the Moral Minority continue to utilize in their pursuit of their greedy agenda. Why is it that even though you guys have your black box president (see My Pet Goat) that you are continuously threatened by the resulting progressive anger?

Are you so entrenched in your cognative dissonance that you are unable to even admit to one of the lies that came out of Shrubs mouth?

Fvck you. Take your little infantile, fascist word games and go play them with some of your profoundly delusional commie rat pals in some online right-wing sh!t box like freerepublic.com and quit bugging the adults here. It will give you all something to do for a few minutes other than obsessing on Clinton's cock.
    Last edited by dante; 03-21-2006 at 03:49 PM.

president bush was just here in Cleveland, OHIO & was greeted by some 300 protestors! lol! just thought you guys would like to hear that! :D i'm surprised dante wasn't here leading the pack with a box of eggs & tomatoes!
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 03-21-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Fvck you. Take your little infantile, fascist word games and go play them with some of your profoundly delusional commie rat pals in some online right-wing sh!t box like freerepublic.com and quit bugging the adults here. It will give you all something to do for a few minutes other than obsessing on Clinton's cock.

Liberalism is a mental disorder... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Rom12-2
    Do everyone, especially yourself, a big favor. Stick your head in an oven, turn on the gas and light it.

Do everyone, especially yourself, a big favor. Stick your head in an oven, turn on the gas and light it.
    Remarks like yours are proof positive of what I posted above... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    Remarks like yours are proof positive of what I posted above... :D
    there are no problems......just bad hair days!?if the truth is stronger then error,then should it not welcome it in!?HHHMMMMMMM!?for there are no problems.......just missed or bad/incomplete approaches!?I SHOULD KNOW!?hehe!!

And which two presidents, and there are only two, that if you take all the letters in their name spells "BUGGERS HOE"? You should not need two days to figure it out. :)
    Have some fun....http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    Liberalism is a mental disorder... :D
    WTF?!?! Are there two freaking Umdkooks?

Oh god..Save us from your followers!