+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6

    Everyfreegift.com ?

    Ok i am in the process of trying to get a sony laptop from these guys. well i did 6 offers and 4 of them say 'in progress' except for two. The two that say pending still are 'complete home' and 'netmarket'. i did the offer on the 2nd of march. I have already emailed everyfreegift.com and they told me it can take up to 40 days to say 'in progress'. Is this right are am i getting screwed? thanks for any help.

    Justin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55

    Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

    Read the LONG post already discussing this topic: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2919


    And yes, you will have to wait 45-46 days to get credit and another 6-8 weeks after to get gift.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    266

    Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Knight
    Read the LONG post already discussing this topic: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2919


    And yes, you will have to wait 45-46 days to get credit and another 6-8 weeks after to get gift.
    He won't read. I don't know why. he just makes new threads for whatever question pops into his head. Perhaps he doesn't realize how annoying it is for older members who have to see the same saggy questions time and time again, perhaps he doesn't care, but he won't read.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    113

    Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    Ok i am in the process of trying to get a sony laptop from these guys. well i did 6 offers and 4 of them say 'in progress' except for two. The two that say pending still are 'complete home' and 'netmarket'. i did the offer on the 2nd of march. I have already emailed everyfreegift.com and they told me it can take up to 40 days to say 'in progress'. Is this right are am i getting screwed? thanks for any help.

    Justin
    Pretty sure you are getting screwed. sorry.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

    sorry for not reading. Next time i will look around and use the search button. I love the way that you welcome new members. When i came to this forum, i was just looking for answers and all the threads that were started were like 50 pages long. Hell no i am not going to read through all of those. Also being new to all of this, I did not really understand what the hell people were talking about. I did not expect people to jump up my ass for trying to get a little help.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    80

    Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    Also being new to all of this, I did not really understand what the hell people were talking about.
    That's why it's so important to read the old threads... to learn what people are talking about. This is not an easy process and if you are not willing to put in a little effort, you will never earn your gift. Yes, it can seem a little harsh... people jumping all over you for asking questions. But seriously, ever single question you could possibly ask has already been answered many times.

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best prize on EveryFreeGift.com?
    By ILikeToTouchThem in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 06:50 AM
  2. Everyfreegift phone #
    By mamerocks87 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:36 AM
  3. Everyfreegift.com
    By Johnhamdun in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
  4. Everyfreegift.com.... again.
    By whmees in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 08:02 PM
  5. Everyfreegift.com
    By rockhard in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 07:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •