+ Reply to Thread

Everyfreegift.com ?

Ok i am in the process of trying to get a sony laptop from these guys. well i did 6 offers and 4 of them say 'in progress' except for two. The two that say pending still are 'complete home' and 'netmarket'. i did the offer on the 2nd of march. I have already emailed everyfreegift.com and they told me it can take up to 40 days to say 'in progress'. Is this right are am i getting screwed? thanks for any help.

Justin

Re: Everyfreegift.com ?

Read the LONG post already discussing this topic: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2919

And yes, you will have to wait 45-46 days to get credit and another 6-8 weeks after to get gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Knight
    Read the LONG post already discussing this topic: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2919

And yes, you will have to wait 45-46 days to get credit and another 6-8 weeks after to get gift.
    He won't read. I don't know why. he just makes new threads for whatever question pops into his head. Perhaps he doesn't realize how annoying it is for older members who have to see the same saggy questions time and time again, perhaps he doesn't care, but he won't read.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    Ok i am in the process of trying to get a sony laptop from these guys. well i did 6 offers and 4 of them say 'in progress' except for two. The two that say pending still are 'complete home' and 'netmarket'. i did the offer on the 2nd of march. I have already emailed everyfreegift.com and they told me it can take up to 40 days to say 'in progress'. Is this right are am i getting screwed? thanks for any help.

Justin
    Pretty sure you are getting screwed. sorry.

sorry for not reading. Next time i will look around and use the search button. I love the way that you welcome new members. When i came to this forum, i was just looking for answers and all the threads that were started were like 50 pages long. Hell no i am not going to read through all of those. Also being new to all of this, I did not really understand what the hell people were talking about. I did not expect people to jump up my ass for trying to get a little help.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsane
    Also being new to all of this, I did not really understand what the hell people were talking about.
    That's why it's so important to read the old threads... to learn what people are talking about. This is not an easy process and if you are not willing to put in a little effort, you will never earn your gift. Yes, it can seem a little harsh... people jumping all over you for asking questions. But seriously, ever single question you could possibly ask has already been answered many times.