+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FFI anyone ?

FFI anyone ?

I received an email pitching me on this new tablet that you pop into your petrol tank and it not only increases fuel effeciency but cuts fuel emmissions so less harsh on the environment. Sounds like another wonder pill but this time for the car.

Re: FFI anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker of truth
    I received an email pitching me on this new tablet that you pop into your petrol tank and it not only increases fuel effeciency but cuts fuel emmissions so less harsh on the environment. Sounds like another wonder pill but this time for the car.

Funny you should mention it. I have a friend who's husband just got into the biz. It's called Team. He's only been doing it for 2 weeks, but gave my husband the rundown of the business & how the product works. We didn't buy it, but he says it works. Whether he says it because he's trying to sell it or he's actually saw a difference I'm not sure. I don't feel he'd try to sell us anything he didn't believe in, but he's only used it 2 weeks. Their comp plan stinks though! You have to purchase $59 something every month and after xxx amount of people you sign up you get paid a fairly small amount. So, if the pill turns out to REALLY work, I might think about using it. But I'd never get into the business. So far that's all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker of truth
    I am in the travel business, hence the name travelhound, but I know a fellow that is really sold on this gas pill product and business. The last I talked to him was about 30 days ago and he told me that a diesel version of the pill would be available around March 1st. Has anyone heard if the diesel pill is available? Don't you know truck drivers would love to have a pill to help improvie gas mileage?

Quote Originally Posted by travelhound
    I am in the travel business, hence the name travelhound, but I know a fellow that is really sold on this gas pill product and business. The last I talked to him was about 30 days ago and he told me that a diesel version of the pill would be available around March 1st. Has anyone heard if the diesel pill is available? Don't you know truck drivers would love to have a pill to help improvie gas mileage?

From what my friend's husband told me it was for both regular gasoline & diesel. I don't know much more about it or even if it works. But, if it's the same stuff my friend's husband is into, it's supposed to work for both types of fuel.

5. 03-21-2006, 06:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    From what my friend's husband told me it was for both regular gasoline & diesel. I don't know much more about it or even if it works. But, if it's the same stuff my friend's husband is into, it's supposed to work for both types of fuel.

The information I received was from the FFI representative who facilitates the nightly opportunity calls. He told me that the gas pill is for gasoline vehicles and not for use in diesel engines. About 30 or so days ago, I called in to one of the calls and the rave was all about saving money on mileage for your gas vehicle. It was around this time that he told me there would soon be a diesel pill.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ghlight=bitron
    do a forum search on "fuel additive", and you'll find 1/2 a doz. other threads - most full of flame about MLM's.
    Honest mechanics- and they do exist, oh best beloved- will tell you that the garbage on the shelves at AutoThingy is just that; garbage that will gum up your carburetor, and pit your valves.

Thank you for your answers. My associate will be pleased.

Just finished reading some of the posts regarding Bio Performance. This pill seems identical and the claims are as ludicrous. Surely you cannot give any long term benefit for a 2 month old company.

Kool-Aid Guest

Bottom line is that FFI and BioPerformance have both been issued 'cease and desist" letters due to patent infringement.

I guess they have other problems besides "does it work?"

OH-YEAH!!

A gullible network junkie in the UK (a desperate man) is sending out emails with the old snag line " I know the owner ". He has not even tried the pills yet he is promoting the opportunity as a huge cash cow.

Kool-Aid Guest

Wow!!

Dear Leaders

I am getting flooded with responses regarding the Patent Infringement letters. Many of you will get responses from the people you are talking to. So that you have our response, here is a follow up letter that you can use and share from Mark & I as you feel necessary

--------------------------------------------

Dear CoPartners and anyone else reading this letter:

Many of you are talking to people in BioPerformance & Fuel Freedom International about the claims of patent infringement against EnviroMax Plus. We expect you will here many responses to these claims. I also expect that they will just flat our deny these claims made by Maxma LC, the developer and patent holder of EnviroMax Plus. That it to be expected. Imagine how you would feel if you were one of their distributors.

If you are one of their members and you are reading this letter, I feel bad for you. Please know that I tried to personally contact the owners of both these companies weeks before they were served the patent infringement letters. Then I waited 2 weeks before sharing these letters with our members of Extreme Research. The owners of these companies had all the information they needed to contact us. They chose not too. I was hoping for a discussion and a possible resolution that would benefit all the members of these companies. But that has not been the case. So again, I want to personally express my sympathy for any grief this may cause you. But realize that my company holds the rights to market the patented fuel catalyst. We started this new waive of fuel catalysts two years ago. We are going to protect our rights and the rights of our members in Extreme Research. That includes taking all legal actions that are available to us in law.

With that said . . . I have personally reviewed the tests on both these gas pills. these tests demonstrate the infringement and I have a copy of these tests. I have personally reviewed this with the attorneys that have started actions against these 2 companies. The claims are real. Anyone who thinks these attorneys are not serious should go review the current infringement case that Maxma LC (EnviroMax Plus patent holder) has against Conoco Phillips, the 3rd largest oil company in the world. This case can be found in the North Dallas District Court (Texas), under Maxma LC vs Conoco Phillips. This case is using the same attorneys and same testing results to demonstrate patent infringement. If the patent holder can take on the 3rd largest oil company in the world, I think they can handle BioPerformance and Fuel Freedom International when it's their turn. By the way, this is the same law firm that settled the tobacco lawsuit for billions of dollars. These attorneys should not be taken lightly by anyone who has this information.

I believe without a doubt that these two companies are infringing on the patent of EnviroMax Plus. This is my belief, and I have the facts in the matter that I base my belief on.

As a former distributor, here is my opinion of what I would do if I were in one of these companies. I would not listen to the people that simply say, it is not infringement. I would not listen to someone who says, our attorneys say it is not infringement. I would demand a copy of the testing by an accredited lab that shows the gas pills of these 2 companies does not infringe on the patent of EnviroMax Plus. But to be honest, I dont know if they even know where to get these tests done. Regardless, if I was a distributor in their company I would demand the proof. I would want to see the tests and legal opinion that proves that it is not infringement.

I would also demand the actual tests that prove their claims they make on their web sites. BioPerformance claims fuel economy results. When I read their test on their web site, these is nothing in this test that proves anything about improved fuel economy. I would demand to see fuel economy testing. Not testimonials, actual independent laboratory results. The test says " by an accredited laboratory". I would demand to know the name of this accredited laboratory. At Extreme Research, we dont hide anything. We put the proof right on our web site for everyone to see. We back our claims. You dont get endorsement from a 3-Time Indy 500 Winner nor are you feature on CNBC's World Business Review without having real data to back up our claims.

I would also demand to know who the manufacturer is. If I was pouring my heart and soul into a company as a distributor and I did not get these answers, I would leave and go to a company that did have this data to back up what they say. But this is only my opinion. Everybody has to make their own decisions on the data that they have.

And finally, as a CoPartner in Extreme Research, I would let their distributors know that they are independent distributors of these gas pills. I have been informed by the patent holder, that they and the attorneys reserve the right to take any and all legal action necessary, which may include legal actions against independent distributors who knowingly market a product that is violating the patent of EnviroMax Plus.

I encourage anyone reading this letter to do their homework. Review all the data on EnviroMax Plus. And then make the decision that is best for you and your future.

Dr Mike DeBord
    Marketing Director Extreme Research

OH-YEAH!!

The information I received was from the FFI representative who facilitates the nightly opportunity calls. He told me that the gas pill is for gasoline vehicles and not for use in diesel engines. About 30 or so days ago, I called in to one of the calls and the rave was all about saving money on mileage for your gas vehicle. It was around this time that he told me there would soon be a diesel pill.
    I talked to a FFI representative today and he told me that the gas pill presently on the market will work in both diesel and gas engines. Additionally, there is a larger pill being developed and soon to be available which will be able to treat up to 125 gallons of fuel which is what drivers of large trucks will need.

14. 03-22-2006, 12:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid
    Wow!!

Dear Leaders

I am getting flooded with responses regarding the Patent Infringement letters. Many of you will get responses from the people you are talking to. So that you have our response, here is a follow up letter that you can use and share from Mark & I as you feel necessary

--------------------------------------------

Dear CoPartners and anyone else reading this letter:

Many of you are talking to people in BioPerformance & Fuel Freedom International about the claims of patent infringement against EnviroMax Plus. We expect you will here many responses to these claims. I also expect that they will just flat our deny these claims made by Maxma LC, the developer and patent holder of EnviroMax Plus. That it to be expected. Imagine how you would feel if you were one of their distributors.

If you are one of their members and you are reading this letter, I feel bad for you. Please know that I tried to personally contact the owners of both these companies weeks before they were served the patent infringement letters. Then I waited 2 weeks before sharing these letters with our members of Extreme Research. The owners of these companies had all the information they needed to contact us. They chose not too. I was hoping for a discussion and a possible resolution that would benefit all the members of these companies. But that has not been the case. So again, I want to personally express my sympathy for any grief this may cause you. But realize that my company holds the rights to market the patented fuel catalyst. We started this new waive of fuel catalysts two years ago. We are going to protect our rights and the rights of our members in Extreme Research. That includes taking all legal actions that are available to us in law.

With that said . . . I have personally reviewed the tests on both these gas pills. these tests demonstrate the infringement and I have a copy of these tests. I have personally reviewed this with the attorneys that have started actions against these 2 companies. The claims are real. Anyone who thinks these attorneys are not serious should go review the current infringement case that Maxma LC (EnviroMax Plus patent holder) has against Conoco Phillips, the 3rd largest oil company in the world. This case can be found in the North Dallas District Court (Texas), under Maxma LC vs Conoco Phillips. This case is using the same attorneys and same testing results to demonstrate patent infringement. If the patent holder can take on the 3rd largest oil company in the world, I think they can handle BioPerformance and Fuel Freedom International when it's their turn. By the way, this is the same law firm that settled the tobacco lawsuit for billions of dollars. These attorneys should not be taken lightly by anyone who has this information.

I believe without a doubt that these two companies are infringing on the patent of EnviroMax Plus. This is my belief, and I have the facts in the matter that I base my belief on.

As a former distributor, here is my opinion of what I would do if I were in one of these companies. I would not listen to the people that simply say, it is not infringement. I would not listen to someone who says, our attorneys say it is not infringement. I would demand a copy of the testing by an accredited lab that shows the gas pills of these 2 companies does not infringe on the patent of EnviroMax Plus. But to be honest, I dont know if they even know where to get these tests done. Regardless, if I was a distributor in their company I would demand the proof. I would want to see the tests and legal opinion that proves that it is not infringement.

I would also demand the actual tests that prove their claims they make on their web sites. BioPerformance claims fuel economy results. When I read their test on their web site, these is nothing in this test that proves anything about improved fuel economy. I would demand to see fuel economy testing. Not testimonials, actual independent laboratory results. The test says " by an accredited laboratory". I would demand to know the name of this accredited laboratory. At Extreme Research, we dont hide anything. We put the proof right on our web site for everyone to see. We back our claims. You dont get endorsement from a 3-Time Indy 500 Winner nor are you feature on CNBC's World Business Review without having real data to back up our claims.

I would also demand to know who the manufacturer is. If I was pouring my heart and soul into a company as a distributor and I did not get these answers, I would leave and go to a company that did have this data to back up what they say. But this is only my opinion. Everybody has to make their own decisions on the data that they have.

And finally, as a CoPartner in Extreme Research, I would let their distributors know that they are independent distributors of these gas pills. I have been informed by the patent holder, that they and the attorneys reserve the right to take any and all legal action necessary, which may include legal actions against independent distributors who knowingly market a product that is violating the patent of EnviroMax Plus.

I encourage anyone reading this letter to do their homework. Review all the data on EnviroMax Plus. And then make the decision that is best for you and your future.

Dr Mike DeBord
    Marketing Director Extreme Research

OH-YEAH!!
    March 16, 2006

MALIN, HALEY & DIMAGGIO, P.A. Reply to Main Office
    PATENT, TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT ATTORNEYS 1936 S. Andrews Ave
    EUGENE R. MALIN (1936-1990) Ft. Lauderdale, FL 39316

BARRY L. HALEY Miami Office
    DALE PAUL DIMAGGIO Miami Center
    201 S. Biscayne Blvd.
    JERRY D. HAYNES* Telephone (305) 374-4082
    DAVID JOHNSON**
    CLARK A.D. WILSON West Palm Beach Office
    1601 Forum Place, Ste. 701
    *ALSO MEMBER NEW YORK BAR Telephone (561) 892-6341
    **ALSO MEMBER NORTH CAROLINA BAR E-mail: [email protected]

Kristina M. Kennedy, Esq.
    Rose Walker, LLP
    3500 Maple Avenue
    Suite 900
    Dallas, TX 75219

RE: Fuel Freedom International, LLC, U.S. Patent No., 5,266,082
    Our File No.: 11159.3901

Dear Kristina:

We represent Conseal International, Inc., which manufactures the fuel additive product sold by Fuel Freedom International, LLC. I am writing to dispel any notions held by you or your client Maxma that Conseal’s fuel additive product infringes Maxma’s U.S. Patent No. 5,266,082.

Our client’s fuel additive product does not include any bicylic aromatic components or metal oxides. Moreover, our client’s product is produced in tablet form and, therefore, does not include a carrier liquid. Clearly, your allegations of patent infringement against Fuel Freedom International are intellectually impossible. An analysis of the chemical components comprising our client’s fuel additive should have been conducted as part of routine due diligence prior to sending your cease and desist letter of February 17, 2006. No such analysis or testing results were included with your letter. You have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever of infringement. In summary, the frivolous and false allegations contained in your cease and desist letter were made for purposes of harassing Fuel Freedom International without any evidentiary support and without reasonable investigation. Please note that if you proceed to file a patent infringement suit against Conseal, Fuel Freedom International, or any other principals, customers, or distributors, we will seek every available legal and equitable remedy against you, your firm, and your client, including sanctions under Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

We have also received information that representatives of Maxma have communicated threats and/or rumors of potential patent infringement litigation against Fuel Freedom International to several distributors with regard to sales of Conseal’s fuel additive product. Considering the conspicuous absence of any evidence of patent infringement, your client’s actions constitute unfair competition, tortuous interference with a business relationship, and tortuous interference with a contractual relationship. Within ten (10 days of the date of this letter, please provide a list of every individual person or entity with whom you, your firm, or your client’s principals and employees have communicated concerning the spurious infringement allegations. In the event, that we do not receive a response within that time period, we are prepared to file suit on behalf of our client and Fuel Freedom International for injunctive relief and damages. Please be governed accordingly.

Very truly yours,

Malin, Haley & DiMaggio, P.A.

David Johnson
    For the Firm

Kool-Aid Guest

March 16, 2006

MALIN, HALEY & DIMAGGIO, P.A. Reply to Main Office
    PATENT, TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT ATTORNEYS 1936 S. Andrews Ave
    EUGENE R. MALIN (1936-1990) Ft. Lauderdale, FL 39316

BARRY L. HALEY Miami Office
    DALE PAUL DIMAGGIO Miami Center
    201 S. Biscayne Blvd.
    JERRY D. HAYNES* Telephone (305) 374-4082
    DAVID JOHNSON**
    CLARK A.D. WILSON West Palm Beach Office
    1601 Forum Place, Ste. 701
    *ALSO MEMBER NEW YORK BAR Telephone (561) 892-6341
    **ALSO MEMBER NORTH CAROLINA BAR E-mail: [email protected]

Kristina M. Kennedy, Esq.
    Rose Walker, LLP
    3500 Maple Avenue
    Suite 900
    Dallas, TX 75219

RE: Fuel Freedom International, LLC, U.S. Patent No., 5,266,082
    Our File No.: 11159.3901

Dear Kristina:

We represent Conseal International, Inc., which manufactures the fuel additive product sold by Fuel Freedom International, LLC. I am writing to dispel any notions held by you or your client Maxma that Conseal’s fuel additive product infringes Maxma’s U.S. Patent No. 5,266,082.

Our client’s fuel additive product does not include any bicylic aromatic components or metal oxides. Moreover, our client’s product is produced in tablet form and, therefore, does not include a carrier liquid. Clearly, your allegations of patent infringement against Fuel Freedom International are intellectually impossible. An analysis of the chemical components comprising our client’s fuel additive should have been conducted as part of routine due diligence prior to sending your cease and desist letter of February 17, 2006. No such analysis or testing results were included with your letter. You have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever of infringement. In summary, the frivolous and false allegations contained in your cease and desist letter were made for purposes of harassing Fuel Freedom International without any evidentiary support and without reasonable investigation. Please note that if you proceed to file a patent infringement suit against Conseal, Fuel Freedom International, or any other principals, customers, or distributors, we will seek every available legal and equitable remedy against you, your firm, and your client, including sanctions under Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

We have also received information that representatives of Maxma have communicated threats and/or rumors of potential patent infringement litigation against Fuel Freedom International to several distributors with regard to sales of Conseal’s fuel additive product. Considering the conspicuous absence of any evidence of patent infringement, your client’s actions constitute unfair competition, tortuous interference with a business relationship, and tortuous interference with a contractual relationship. Within ten (10 days of the date of this letter, please provide a list of every individual person or entity with whom you, your firm, or your client’s principals and employees have communicated concerning the spurious infringement allegations. In the event, that we do not receive a response within that time period, we are prepared to file suit on behalf of our client and Fuel Freedom International for injunctive relief and damages. Please be governed accordingly.

Very truly yours,

Malin, Haley & DiMaggio, P.A.

David Johnson
    For the Firm

This could get interesting.

OH-YEAH!!
    Last edited by Kool-Aid; 03-22-2006 at 02:41 AM.

The beauty of this guy in UK is he states buy $50.00 on Autoship find 30 customers at £1.00 each and you have broken even. I'm no Einstein but is this a viable business model. He then goes on to deny he is recruiting.
    Maybe he is a philantrophist.

Kool-Aid Guest

This in an email today from Extreme Research....

BioPerformance & Fuel Freedom Members - Special Enrollment!

We have had a lot of requests by member in the other Gas Additive companies. They requested to change to Extreme Research, but asked if we would waive the CoPartner starter package. We understand that they have already purchased a starter package in these other companies, therefore we are now allowing these people to join Extreme without having to purchase a CoPartner sales package.

Any current distributor in BioPerformance or Fuel Freedom International can enroll as a CoPartner now by simply enrolling on the CoPartner monthly OAP and the CoPartner Business Subscription.

To do this all they need to do is access the BioPerformance & Fuel Freedom Int. Member Application.

This application is also available in the "Contact Us" section of your web site.

The decision to offer this to your prospects is completely up to you as a CoPartner in Extreme Research. We recommend you enroll them on the Easy or Fast Start Package to get them their initial supply of EnviroMax Plus. But if you feel this special offer will help them, you can choose this option for them . . . you decide.

Hmmmm.... I think I'll just wait and bring them in on the new company with the superior product.

OH-YEAH!!