+ Reply to Thread

vasco investment-is this a scam?

I am like to rest of ya'll. I am looking for ways to make money. This company vascoinvestment.com sounds too good to be true. Anyone heard or invested with this company?

Re: vasco investment-is this a scam?

Vasco is legit. I've been paid four times by them and I've been invester since Dec. with them. They are based in the UK. Very good administration. Will email daily, business days only, on your interest payments. Withdrawls take less than 15 minutes.
    Yet like all HYIPS, only spend a safe amount, say under $100 and under. Look for HYIPS like Vasco, Solid Investments and the like who pay 1-2 percent per day on a 5-day a week business cycle.
    Jeffb33

Quote Originally Posted by jeffb33
    Vasco is legit. I've been paid four times by them and I've been invester since Dec. with them. They are based in the UK. Very good administration. Will email daily, business days only, on your interest payments. Withdrawls take less than 15 minutes.
    Yet like all HYIPS, only spend a safe amount, say under $100 and under. Look for HYIPS like Vasco, Solid Investments and the like who pay 1-2 percent per day on a 5-day a week business cycle.
    Jeffb33
    HYIP are Ponzi Scams, they take your money to pay older investments. Now just think if you are the last one to invest......guess what..........you get SQUAT!

They are a Scam Scam Scam...No Matter how many times you hear I got paid they are illegal in the U.S.

http://ponziscams.com/smf/index.php/topic,10.0.html check it out

This is June of 2006. I tried Vasco Investment and it was great until April. I can no longer contact or find the company on the internet. Are any of you guys having this trouble? Thanks Pdf De Ann :confused:
    Last edited by deannfor; 06-18-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling of company

Quote Originally Posted by deannfor
    This is June of 2006. I tried Vasco Investment and it was great until April. I can no longer contact or find the company on the internet. Are any of you guys having this trouble? Thanks Pdf De Ann :confused:
    You were told truth. You did not listen.