+ Reply to Thread

Online Business Systems

Has anyone here had any experience with a company called "Online Business Systems"? They are listed with the "B.B.B." Right now they are requiring a fee of 9.95 for shipping and handling of their Decision Making Kit.

I ask this question because I am looking for something that I can do via the computer/telephone/internet to earn my income. I am slowly losing the use of my legs and will soon be going on disability... but not working will drive me crazy!

Does anyone here know of a legit telecommuting job or work from home program?

JoAnn
    Last edited by jmcurrysr; 03-17-2006 at 01:04 AM.

Re: Online Business Systems

After further research I have discovered that Online Business Systems is an advertising ploy used by Global Network Marketing to sell their Herballife products. The BBB gives them a resounding "F" grade.

JoAnn

I was just contacted by a rep from Online Business Systems A.K.A. Online Marketing Solutions and I think the last person was correct... they do sell Herbalife products using Online Marketing Solutions.... Please read this BBB report and see for yourself... They gave them a satisfactory report http://www.data.bbb.org/cosprings2.asp... Good Luck :)

Hello all,

Not only do they market for Herbalife but they want you to spend as much as possible as quickly as possible and before you know it your out the cash. My 'coach' who was supposed to look after me was the one who took the most money from me.

RUN I TELL YOU R-U-N!!!!!!!!!!!!