+ Reply to Thread

ZioNazis Display Their Contempt For Law & Order

Here we go again with, yet, another brazen aassault on the most basic precepts of law and order courtesy of the murdering Zionist filth we support in Israel.

What have we heard these ZioNazi vemin, their fifth column in Congress and their media bund carping about all these years? Oh..yeah, That the Palestinian Authority won't bring their Freedom Fighters to "justice". Here's one reason why and proof once again the elimination of Israel is really the key to peace.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Palestinians Furious After Israeli Raid On Jail

Updated Tue. Mar. 14 2006 11:24 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

Israeli forces say they have captured top Palestinian militant Ahmed Saadat after storming the jail where he was held in the West Bank town of Jericho.

The raid, which destroyed the prison walls and left a guard and a prisoner dead, sparked angry protests and a wave of revenge abductions.

Adam Budzanowski, who claimed in a video he was a Canadian working on a job-creation project in the Gaza Strip, is one of those kidnapped and is apparently still in the custody of militants.

Another Canadian was reportedly kidnapped and released, according to Foreign Affairs Canada.

"One Canadian citizen was briefly held and later released, we are providing consular services," Kim Girtel, spokesperson for Foreign Affairs Canada told CTV.ca.

"We are aware of reports that another Canadian is being held," she said.

However, she was unable to confirm whether there was in fact a second abduction.

In response to the kidnappings, some aid agencies withdrew their staff from Palestinian areas.

Israeli forces driving bulldozers and firing tank shells began storming the jail early Tuesday -- shortly after British and U.S. prison monitors were withdrawn because of security concerns.

Palestinians blamed the British and Americans for withdrawing the monitors.

U.S. and British officials say the monitors left because their security concerns were ignored.

Several hours into the raid, the first Palestinian prisoners came out wearing just their underwear, having been ordered to strip down.

Saadat, of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and several of his colleagues initially refused to surrender, but finally succumbed to Israeli troops after dark.

Israel blames Saadat, who was elected to the Palestinian legislature in January, for ordering the assassination of Israeli Tourism Minister Rehavam Zeevi in 2001.

The raid prompted a series of clashes and protests in Gaza and Jericho, and the kidnapping of the Gaza director of The International Red Cross.

Palestinian gunmen also reportedly kidnapped an American teacher at a university in the West Bank, before letting him go.

Besides Budzanowski, two South Korean journalists, a French woman and two Australian teachers were reportedly seized.

A British cultural centre in Gaza was set ablaze and an EU compound stormed.

Palestinian militants from the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades in Gaza City warned U.S. and British nationals to leave the Palestinian territories immediately.

A UN aid agency and the International Committee of the Red Cross said they were temporarily pulling all foreign staff out of the West Bank and Gaza.

High-profile

The storming of the jail was the most high-profile Israeli invasion into a Palestinian town in months and came just two weeks before Israel holds national elections.

CTV's Middle East bureau chief Janis Mackey Frayer said Palestinian officials are calling the raid "a conspiracy."

"They are saying it seems far too coincidental that the Israeli army showed up just after the American and British security observers left," Mackey Frayer told Newsnet on Tuesday.

"Palestinians are absolutely furious ... they're calling it a campaign stunt in advance of the Israeli election campaign."

Israelis go to the polls on March 27.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas lashed out at the Americans and the British, saying they withdrew their security observers without telling him and violated a 2002 agreement.

"The authority denounces this aggression and calls on the Israeli government to withdraw immediately from Jericho and to stop all the military acts, and it calls on the American and British observers to return immediately," Abbas said in a statement.

Incoming Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, a Hamas leader, called the raid "a dangerous escalation against the Palestinian leaders and freedom fighters."
    Last edited by dante; 03-15-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Re: ZioNazis Display Their Contempt For Law & Order

The "Palestinian" authorities had been warned for months that the British guards were pulling out, so had ample time to put in place there own guards. Once again, the "Palestinians" instead of facing up to their own responsibilities, lash out and blame others for their own misfortune.

umdkook Guest

umm, forgive me Dante, but the only thing I see in here is that bunch of foreigners were kidnapped by Palestinians and the Israeli's stormed a jail to rescue innocents and capture criminals.

where is the "another brazen aassault on the most basic precepts of law and order courtesy of the murdering Zionist filth we support in Israel."

i think you misread the article.

Some things never change, particularly the Zionist's control over US Foreign policy apparatus and their Fifth Column at the highest levels of our State Department with one paramount agenda in mind: Protecting the Zionists from any consequences at the UN for their grossly illegal acts against Palestinian sovereignty.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

U.S. may veto bid for UN condemnation of jail siege
    By Haaretz Service and agencies

The threat of a U.S. veto hovers over planned closed-door deliberations Wednesday over Qatar's bid for a UN Security Council to condemn Israel's Jericho jail siege and its capture of the killers of former cabinet minister Rehavam Ze'evi.

A draft statement by Qatari Ambassador Abdulaziz Al-Nasser, representing Arab nations, would have condemned "Israel's violent incursion" in besieging the Jericho jail, and would have demanded that Israel return the prisoners it seized "and to return the situation to that which existed prior to the Israeli military attack."

Security forces went on high alert Tuesday fearing Palestinian reprisal attacks after Israel Defense Forces troops laid siege to the Jericho prison and arrested six wanted inmates.

(continued here)
    http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/694459.html
    Last edited by dante; 03-15-2006 at 09:44 PM.

umdkook Guest

so the problem is that they overstepped their boundaries??? is that what the fuss is all about????

you can be damn sure if ANYONE or any country killed an American cabinet member and the US knew where he was being kept, there would be a siege to get him as well.

remember?? its called the Afgani war.

besides, isnt Qatar like America's BF???

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    so the problem is that they overstepped their boundaries??? is that what the fuss is all about????

you can be damn sure if ANYONE or any country killed an American cabinet member and the US knew where he was being kept, there would be a siege to get him as well.

remember?? its called the Afgani war.

besides, isnt Qatar like America's BF???

Really??? Do you actually think we would invade China, Russia or even Jamaica to arrest such a person? Ridiculous. The Zionists flout the territorial integrity of the Palestinians simply because they have the brutal military might to do so unopposed. The Palestinians can't really fight back, either on the ground or at the UN, since Israel enjoys the unconditional support and acquiescence of their conduct by the biggest bully on the block: The U.S.

And the assignation of the Israeli minister of tourism was the type of conduct the Israelis engage in against the Palestinians with total impunity practically every day of the week. Frankly, bumping off Rehavam Zeevi was more like flushing a toilet than an assassination.

Greetings Dante,

I have read your numerous threads about Israel and the lawlessness, corruption, illegal occupation, and oppression of Palestinians. But in this thread I must ask you something.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Here we go again with, yet, another brazen aassault on the most basic precepts of law and order courtesy of the murdering Zionist filth we support in Israel.

What have we heard these ZioNazi vemin, their fifth column in Congress and their media bund carping about all these years? Oh..yeah, That the Palestinian Authority won't bring their Freedom Fighters to "justice". Here's one reason why and proof once again the elimination of Israel is really the key to peace.
    Is the above statement in bold, what you really see as the "key to peace"? What do you mean by, "the elimination of Israel" Do you mean the "state" or the people living in the region, or what? Should the Israelis living in the region be assimilated into the neighboring countries, or deported to parts unknown?

I am not being sarcastic or flippant, I am really curious. If you have ever read any of my post, you will be aware that I am one to name call (exception for one former board member, who will remain nameless), or engage in a written battle. If my questions annoy you, ignore me. But in light of your relentless, strident rage, and thorough disdain for all things Israel, I would like to know, what practical actions you would take, with regard to Israel, the "state" and the people therein.

DeeDee1965

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Greetings Dante,

I have read your numerous threads about Israel and the lawlessness, corruption, illegal occupation, and oppression of Palestinians. But in this thread I must ask you something.

Is the above statement in bold, what you really see as the "key to peace"? What do you mean by, "the elimination of Israel" Do you mean the "state" or the people living in the region, or what? Should the Israelis living in the region be assimilated into the neighboring countries, or deported to parts unknown?

I am not being sarcastic or flippant, I am really curious. If you have ever read any of my post, you will be aware that I am one to name call (exception for one former board member, who will remain nameless), or engage in a written battle. If my questions annoy you, ignore me. But in light of your relentless, strident rage, and thorough disdain for all things Israel, I would like to know, what practical actions you would take, with regard to Israel, the "state" and the people therein.

DeeDee1965

In the past few years, especially since 911, it's become glaringly apparent to those who are cognizant of the septic situation in the Middle East that the imposition of the US backed Israeli hegemon in the region can not stand.

Americans have been hypnotized into believing we're in some kind of "war" with terrorists. Many of the most gullible elements have been deluded into thinking we were attacked because someone resents our "freedoms".

In fact, we've been at war with Arab and Islamic interests for decades. But the average couch potato here didn't become aware of it until the death and destruction ceased to be confined to The Middle East and finally spilled into the streets of America.

What we are experiencing now is what is known as asymmetrical warfare. For every 100 thousand dollars expended by Al Qaeda, we are forced to spend 1 billion dollars attempting to compensate and construct myriad mechanisms to deal with it. And this doesn't even account for the many tangential problems and consequences incurred such as the loss of that so called freedom Bush claims the "terrists" hate so much.

BushCo's simple minded, naive lemmings are programmed not to ask many probing questions. They are content to believe Islamic extremists simply crawled out of bed one morning and concluded they want to be suicide bombers because we eat cheeseburgers, listen to Britany Spears and watch American Idol.

The truth is that these hatreds and resentments have been percolating and fomenting for ages. And the main source of it is our unconditional, duplicitous, unjust and biased military support of Israel and their illegitimate land annexation and genocide against the Palestinian Arabs.

This could all easily be negotiated with the Arab World simply by an American President being willing to adopt a sincere and honest initiative to finally reign in Israel and force them to comply with international law and adhere to human rights norms under the threat of a potential withdraw of US economic and military support.

In fact, Ronald Reagan forced them to cease their relentless bombing of Beirut under exactly such an ultimatum.

But neither Bush nor any American politician who may ever be in a position to negotiate a summit and truce with the forces poised against us will be willing to pursue such an initiative. They know to do so will only result in such a severe and indelible campaign of race smears, opprobrium and un-civil character assassination that they and their party may never recover from it.

Our politicians are signed, sealed and delivered by the Israeli AIPAC lobby and the Zionist controlled corporate media in this country. There is no way they will resist and denounce these circumstances because they know it is career suicide to even think about it.

So, it is not a matter of if, only when, Islamic extremists acquire the ability to deliver a devastating nuclear and/or biological assault on a major American urban center. We have to be right 100% of the time. They only need to be successful one time. Make no mistake.

We have been sold out. And we will be sacrificed on the alter of Zionist Supremacism unless something very radical happens to wake the American public out of their hallucinogenic torpor and turn things around quickly.

Unfortunately, Americans don’t have a good track record in this regard. And when the day comes, and it's coming, Israel will be largely on its own since the effects of such a cataclysmic event may very well incapcitate us and thereafter constrain our abilities to project the American Empire on behalf of Zionist elitists, kleptocrats and imperialist oligarchs for quite sometime.

Then Israel's day will come. Thereafter, perhaps, a new dawning of peace can take root when America has finally, at long last , learned the hard way some very bitter lessons on why our forefathers implored us against foreign entanglements and professed trade with all but favoritism towards none.
    Last edited by dante; 03-16-2006 at 05:24 AM.

I'm amazed at the fact that Israel can do whatever she wishes.And i still am.

The Zionazi are able to do whatever they want because they own OWN Amerika.

Who do you think holds the bonds on the 7-9 trillion dollars that the government owes. Who holds the mortgages the 70% of Amerikans who "owns" their home.

Just remember who it was that bought Manhattan for $24 worth of trinkets!

http://thezionazireport.org/federal_reserve_history.htm

i have a loose theory about Israel, America(or should i say the ones that are running it) and religion. i wouldnt explain it cause it will be looked upon as religious preaching

umdkook Guest

I can understand why you (dante) and others hold Israel in very low regard.

what I cant understand is how you can sit there and say the US would be better off with the terrorists if they just didnt support Israel. basically you are saying that terrorists can do what they want regardless of how grossly heinous their actions are simply because, in Yir's words, you think they have legitimate grievances. Giving in to their terror is diplorable, and NOT a good way to show the rest of the terrorists that they can actually succeed with their actions.

it might even be true that the threat to the US and the Middle East would be lower if Israel would just settle the heck down and the US would stop having their back no matter what, however you cannot acquiesce to terrorists simply because, well, you are TERRIFIED of what they will do. there are ways to do things in this world, and its not how things were down 1000 years ago. thats what these people (terrorists) dont get, its not the middle ages. In world diplomacy and politics, there seems to be a difference between when a nations government, whether it be Israel, the US, Russia, or any country's leadership, takes matters into their own hands militarily than when a group of people make demands over the internet or on TV while holding a gun to a hostage's head.

the Israeli/Palestinian situation is indeed VERY messed up, with both sides killing each other for years. Neither side is "right", however to say that the country should be wiped out is ridiculous, insanely stupid, and not worth recognition.

Yir, if terrorists or other non-friendly nations said the US shoud be "wiped off the map" do you think they would be taken seriosuly??? Would anyone in the US agree with them simply because they don't like the daily brutalities the US committs in Iraq and elsewhere?? Hell no, it would not happen. why do you think it does happen with Israel? Why hasnt Chavez been agreed with on this forum or by anyone when he said Bush should be eliminated??? could it be that terrible P word??? maybe, maybe not.

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Goyboy
    The Zionazi are able to do whatever they want because they own OWN Amerika.

Who do you think holds the bonds on the 7-9 trillion dollars that the government owes. Who holds the mortgages the 70% of Amerikans who "owns" their home.

Just remember who it was that bought Manhattan for $24 worth of trinkets!

http://thezionazireport.org/federal_reserve_history.htm

assuming these stats were true, which they arent or are even that provable, is there a problem??? Are a people to blame if they succeed financially???

I think you confuse rich jewish americans with Zionists, they are not the same. neither are jews the same as zionists.

your mortgage comment, what are you getting at with it???? Do you somehow think that even if a majority of financial institutions holding these mortgages are owned by Jewish people, then that somehow gives them power??? do you think that since jews "own" many peoples houses (aha a ridiculous statement) then they can just kick people out who dont like ISrael??? What are you getting at with that statement??

umdkook Guest

jewish person buys manhatten for ricidulously low amount of money=bad.

entire midwest purchased from French for lots of money, but lower than real value=not bad.

interesting situation there...