+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 49 to 62 of 62

  1. #49
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    If you think those pictures prove our troops quilt, you have never been in the Military and know nothing about following orders. Donald Rumsfeld is the man you need to talk to about the way prisoners are treated. If you had a tenth the brain you think you have you would already know all this. I can only feel sorry for some one like you, there are mentally handicapped out there that would make better use of the brain matter God blessed you with.
    I woul want nothing to do with "brain matter" that generates this sort
    of hate and discontent!

    It seems maggot infested, as in ate-up! Dementia...
    Last edited by coontie; 03-19-2006 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spell

  2. #50
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Maybe too late Mexico is already winning this war.

    US lawmaker sees border 'war' with renegade Mexican troops
    Feb 09 9:19 AM US/Eastern
    Email this story

    A Colorado lawmaker said there was a "war" under way along the US-Mexico border and urged President George W. Bush to deploy troops there, alleging drug trafficking by the Mexican military.

    Republican Representative Tom Tancredo said the United States was facing "a war" with renegade Mexican troops over the long, porous border.
    Wont deploy troops to stop the illegal Mexican influx into our country.
    Wants LOTS of CHEAP LABOR for the already very wealthy.

    They say: "need some labor to harvest crops, do other 'grunt' labor -
    no americans here will do it".

    "Cheap Labor' means 'slave-wages' and living conditions of squalor.
    What THEY mean is: "we want to pay as little (nothing desirably) as we
    can so that we will have more in OUR pockets.

    No american citizens are willing to work for these miserable, pittance wages
    and conditions.

    That also is why we are losing our american jobs to outsourcing to
    India and other countries.

    Figure it out: we work to get our (?) government to establish a minimum
    wage law. So how does business circumvent this law? Why yes!, by
    giving american jobs to illegal Mexican, Central and South American
    country people, THAT ARE IN OUR COUNTRY AGAINST THE LAW!

    Same ones that broke the law coming into our country ILLEGALLY and
    now are stealing american citizen's personal information, driving
    automobiles illegally, without insurance and proper inspections on
    their vehicles. Also taking advantage of ALL social services. Social
    Services invested in, made possible by LEGAL american citizens.

    Also, by "outsourcing"

    Minimum Wage laws don't apply to nonamerica citizens. Got it? American
    business breaks the laws to get around the law.

    Who's being arrested and prosecuted for this? Hah! no-one!

    All of this, amongst all the other national problems we NOW have has been
    given to us by this imcompetent government we now have installed in
    Washington, D.C.
    Last edited by coontie; 03-19-2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spell

  3. #51
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmanbigtime
    You lost for christ sake get over it!!! You do however make me laugh out loud and I thank you for that.

    simon

    Pwrone RETREADED? Retarded?
    Last edited by coontie; 03-19-2006 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spell

  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Wont deploy troops to stop the illegal Mexican influx into our country.
    Wants LOTS of CHEAP LABOR for the already very wealthy.
    The Bush family has been allied with drug thugs for decades. Mexico is owned by drug lords. The Mexican Military, the drug cartell's private militia, taking pot shots at americans from across the border are W's friends. He likes it the way it is. In fact he will force the states to defend the borders in a war before he sends our own military.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Thanks for that study in how to say absolutely nothing in 50 words or more. I never used the -term "civil servants". It's obvious to anybody with an IQ over 40 that, clearly, I was referring to our elected officials who are, in fact, "public servants" (the -term I did use) and, in fact, serve at the sole pleasure of The People and certainly ARE required to listen to that "crap" from those people whom they represent. In fact, the very definition of their jobs and what they take a solemn oath to perform when they accept their positions is to listen, acknowledge and represent the will of those people. Did you ever notice that every tiime you sit down at a keyboard, a farrago of idiotic, delusional babbling starts to appear on your monitor?
    Well Dante, assuming the guy you voted for was elected (and by your posts, I must assume, he did not) your constant whining may be of concern to that "public servant"- However, it is abundantly clear that your candidate did not reign victorious. You will be nothing more than a "constant dull pain in the left cheek" of the underlings who guard the current alderman, mayor, senator, congressman, and president. I understand your frustration - but really, isn't the system all about "majority rules"? Sucks to be you - (my kids taught me that!)

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Well Dante, assuming the guy you voted for was elected (and by your posts, I must assume, he did not) your constant whining may be of concern to that "public servant"- However, it is abundantly clear that your candidate did not reign victorious. You will be nothing more than a "constant dull pain in the left cheek" of the underlings who guard the current alderman, mayor, senator, congressman, and president. I understand your frustration - but really, isn't the system all about "majority rules"? Sucks to be you - (my kids taught me that!)

    No, actually. The reason we have a constitution, a Bill of Rights and a pluralistic system of checks and balances is to protect the inalienable rights of the individual from the tyranny of the majority. Sometimes a dull pain in the cheek can become a major headache of historic proportions. Do a google search sometime on a pain in the cheek named Rosa Parks.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    "the tyranny of the majority"? - What in the world does this mean? Did Rosa give you permission to use her name in your argument? I think not. Shame on you!
    Last edited by linda49; 03-20-2006 at 07:42 AM.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    "the tyranny of the majority"? - What in the world does this mean? Did Rosa give you permission to use her name in your argument? I think not. Shame on you!
    That's all ya got? Point Match.

  9. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Dante - You're just angry all the way around. It's not me, or anyone else. You're attempt to anger everyone else to your cause is pointless. Any ten people with a brain will have ten opinions. You are entitled to yours, it doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. You should consider listening to another viewpoint - you may learn something that you didn't know.

    If you're commenting on an event outside the U.S., why do you cloak your opinions in U.S. law - wouldn't "International Law" apply? Damn, I'm glad you're not on my side.

  10. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    137

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    "the tyranny of the majority"? - What in the world does this mean? Did Rosa give you permission to use her name in your argument? I think not. Shame on you!
    Read John Stuart Mill's essay On Liberty.
    All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

  11. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Brendakc - Why are you quoting me? It's evident that you go out of your way to trash anything I post. Not a problem, but is it necessary to read some obscure book to understand a post? Really......that's just silly......Odd, though, that you undertake to reference a source for Dante's statement..........hmmmm.....How is it that you are conveniently here with this odd information, in such a timely manner......hmmmmmmmmm.........

  12. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    137

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Brendakc - Why are you quoting me? It's evident that you go out of your way to trash anything I post. Not a problem, but is it necessary to read some obscure book to understand a post? Really......that's just silly......Odd, though, that you undertake to reference a source for Dante's statement..........hmmmm.....
    If you were not so ignorant and cynical, you just might realize I simply showed you where to find the answer to what "tyranny of the majority" is. You did say, "What in the world does this mean?" I could have commented on your inability to show any sign of having been educated, but instead I showed you where to find the answer.

    But trust me...I will NEVER offer any kind of help to you again. Now...before you further embarass yourself with another ignorant response, why not allow someone else to explain the significance of that essay, and the meaning of "tyranny of the majority" to you. :rolleyes:

    Can someone please explain the significance of John Stuart Mill's essay On Liberty to linda49? Could someone please explain where the phrase "tyranny of the majority" originated? It will be a cold day in hell before I ever offer the cynical ***** any kind of help again.


    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    How is it that you are conveniently here with this odd information, in such a timely manner......hmmmmmmmmm.........
    ROFLOL Conveniently here with odd information??? Most people with an education are familiar with John Stuart Mill's essay. It's not so odd to most. :rolleyes:
    All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

  13. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Brendck - I just don't care - I don't think I'm alone in that sentiment. By the way - name calling does not reinforce your claim to any intelligence at all. New question - and this one is addressed to you - what does ***** mean? (no doubt another obscure quote from another book no one cares about). If I needed your help I'd be in big trouble.

  14. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: American Terrorists Murder 11 In Bombing Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by brendakc
    If you were not so ignorant and cynical, you just might realize I simply showed you where to find the answer to what "tyranny of the majority" is. You did say, "What in the world does this mean?" I could have commented on your inability to show any sign of having been educated, but instead I showed you where to find the answer.

    But trust me...I will NEVER offer any kind of help to you again. Now...before you further embarass yourself with another ignorant response, why not allow someone else to explain the significance of that essay, and the meaning of "tyranny of the majority" to you. :rolleyes:

    Can someone please explain the significance of John Stuart Mill's essay On Liberty to linda49? Could someone please explain where the phrase "tyranny of the majority" originated? It will be a cold day in hell before I ever offer the cynical ***** any kind of help again.




    ROFLOL Conveniently here with odd information??? Most people with an education are familiar with John Stuart Mill's essay. It's not so odd to most. :rolleyes:

    In reading poor "Linda's" little screed here, it's ironic to note that Mill was also an indefatigable advocate for women's suffrage besides being a champion of individual's rights, calling, among other things, for more power and freedom of expression for women in 19th century British society.

    In his treatise, "On Liberty", he argues that the danger had been that monarchs held power at the expense of the common people and the age-old struggle was one of gaining liberty by limiting such governmental power.

    But when power passes into the hands of the people at large, through democratic forms of government, the danger is that the majority denies liberty to individuals, whether explicitly through laws ... or more subtly through morals and public opinion. That is, clearly, the admitted agenda of the "right-wing".

    We see this everyday in the manifesto of the right-wing fascist neo-con chimps who are intent on forcing their warped brand of Democracy down the throats of the nations on their hit list. What they want isn't really individual rights.Their goal is to project control by cynical manipulation of the democratic process.
    Last edited by dante; 03-20-2006 at 05:43 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. American As Apple Pie: Murder & Mayhem For Profit
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:58 AM
  2. GOP Rat Vermin Murder 122 American Citizens Today
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. Right Wing Terrorists Call For Murder Of U.S Pres.
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Goverment Warns Terrorists Attack On NYC Subway
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:24 PM
  5. Zionist Terrorists Suspected In New York Arson Attack
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, ???, ????, accused, act, action, actions, acts, add, administration, admit, admitted, adviser, age, agen, ahmed, ain, alliances, amazing, ame, america, american, announced, another, answer, appeared, appears, approval, army, arriving, art, article, ashamed, associate, associated press, ation, attack, attacking, attacks, attention, author, avia, bad, baghdad, bags, balance, ban, base, basically, benefits, bet, better, billion, bit, blame, blessed, body, bombed, bomber, bombing, bombs, book, border, borders, borrowed, bowl, boy, brain, brand, breaks, bring, british, bro, broke, brow, brown, buddy, building, bush, bush family, buster, cabinet, called, calling, calls, canadian, cannot, capital, captured, card, care, carefully, cares, cars, cash, catch, caused, cease, cell, central, cer, challenge, children, chris, citizens, civil, claim, clown, clueless, code, college, colorado, coming, commit, committing, common, communal, complain, completely, con, conceal, concerned, condi, congressman, cons, conservative, constant, continue, contrast, conveniently, correct, corruption, cost, counting, countries, country, cover, coward, crank, crap, crazy, credible, credit, crimes, criminals, crowd, cry, current, customer, damn, dan, dark, david, day, days, dea, dead, deaf, dear, death, debating, decades, decision, deep, defend, defended, definition, delusional, demons, des, deserve, desperate, destroyed, destruction, didn, differences, dig, direct, disgrace, divert, doesn, dollar, don, donald, dont, door, dow, draws, dropped, dropping, drug, dry, ear, earlier, early, earth, east, economic, effective, elected, electio, eme, ended, ends, enemy, england, english, enter, entire, environment, essay, eth, eva, event, everyday, evils, exit, expand, expanding, experience, extra, extremely, face, facing, fails, fall, families, fantastic, farce, father, fault, fed, feel, female, field, figures, final, fine, fire, fla, flat, fled, fleeing, flux, followers, forces, formula, fox, fra, front, fuel, future, gain, general, george, george w. bush, girls, goo, good, google, grab, great, greatest, green, ground, group, groups, growing, gun, gut, guy, guys, hand, handed, handicapped, hands, happened, hard, head, heads, held, hell, hey, hidden, hide, high, his, holds, hole, holiday, holy, home, homes, hospital, hot, house, huma, human, hurricanes, hurt, ian, identifies, idiots, ignorance, ignorant, ill, illegally, imagine, ime, important, ina, incident, incredible, individuals, insurance, intelligence, inter, interview, invade, involves, ion, iranian, isn, issue, issues, jail, jefferson, jerk, john, john kerry, judge, justices, justify, kerry, kidnapping, killed, kind, knew, korea, large, last, laugh, leaders, lengths, liberal, liberals, liberty, lied, light, likes, lines, lis, listen, lived, living, los, losing, loss, lot, luck, lunatic, lying, machine, mad, main, making, markets, mass, match, matter, mea, member, members, mental, mentally, mention, mexican, mexico, militia, mill, million, ministry, minutes, miserable, monday, monster, morals, more, motives, movement, movie, movies, murder, nam, named, nation, national, national security, nations, nato, needed, needy, neo, ner, network, nice, north, note, notes, npr, nuclear, oath, office, officers, official, officials, open, opposite, order, orders, owned, page, pages, pakistan, part, partner, pas, pass, passage, pays, peace, pen, pentagon, person, personal, pet, photos, pickup, pictures, pissing, place, point, police, policies, policy, politically, politician, poor, popular, pos, position, post, posted, posts, power, prepared, presiden, prisoners, private, pro, process, production, profit, programming, promised, prosecuted, protect, protection, prove, proven, public, public opinion, published, push, question, questions, quote, rape, raped, rated, rea, read, real, reason, reasonable, red, references, regime, regimes, released, remarks, remember, remind, removed, reporter, represent, representative, response, responsible, rest, retarded, revenge, rice, rich, rio, rope, rosa, run, ryan, sad, safe, safety, scheduled, search, seats, seem, sen, sends, september, serve, served, service, services, session, set, severe, sex, ship, sho, shoo, shop, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, side, sign, simon, simply, singing, skin, small, soldiers, sole, song, sorry, source, sourcing, speaking, spent, stalin, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, status, stays, stealing, step, stephen, stock, stole, stop, story, strategy, street, strike, stupid, style, subs, succeed, sucks, suicide, sun, sunday, supporting, supports, surge, sweet, swift, system, taken, talk, targets, teacher, ted, terrorist, terrorists, they, thinks, thought, threads, threats, thugs, thursday, tie, time, times, timing, today, told, tone, tor, tortured, totally, touch, track, trade, trafficking, treason, treated, tribute, troops, trouble, tuesday, tune, types, ugly, unchallenged, une, unfortunate, unit, united, united states, urged, usa, version, vet, viewpoint, village, viola, violated, viole, violence, vote, voted, wait, war, warming, wars, water, ways, weapon, wearing, wednesday, weeks, welfare, win, winning, woma, women, won, wont, worked, working, worth, wrong, wtf, years, york, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •