+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Christ Life Embassy ***FBI WARNING***

CHRIST LIFE EMBASSY SCAM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***christlife-embassy.org WARNING*****
    Christ life embassy
    CLE
    Missionary Commision
    United Nation SCAM >>>>>
    THIS GROUP OF PASTORS ARE ACTING AS IF THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE U.N

THEY ARE OUT LOOKING FOR $300,000usd CASH
    DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY OUT TO THEM...
    IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE NAMES DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM...

MARIA DAVIS -- INTERCESSION
    JOHN E DAY -- HEALTH FINESS DIRECTOR
    DAVID GARCIA -- CHAIRMAN
    LUIS HENRIQUEZ -- MEDICAL SUPERVISOR
    LEON IVAN KRIEL -- REGIONAL DIRECTOR
    PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
    JOSE G. MARTINEZ -- SERCURITY OF THE CHAIRMAN
    EDWARD MOTTERN -- HEAD OF SECURITY
    GREGORY PEARCE -- REGIONAL DIRECTOR
    ED PEREZ -- PASTORAL COUNSELLING
    CHRISTIAN W PLATH -- FINANCIAL MANAGER
    THOMAS RIVERA -- VICE CHAIRMAN
    BENJAMIN SANTANA -- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
    MONIQUE TYSON --
    SARA VILLAGOMEZ -- PA TO CHAIRMAN
    FELIPE VILLARREAL -- ASSIST TO CHAIRMAN

Re: Christ Life Embassy ***FBI WARNING***

I see nothing on the FBI's website about this.....

The individual that posted this slanderous and false remark about Christ Life Embassy and the members of the Missionary Commission will be charged and arrested. I am the Chairman.

Thank You,
    Last edited by vivo45; 03-26-2006 at 12:21 AM. Reason: misspell words

vivo, would you post a corrected URL for your organization's website? The one given by true doesn't work.

There is no scam or attempts to get the public to pay money. No public mention of it has been made. CLE has done everything to keep the need a secret. Information concerning how this need arose, has been stressed as classified and only top CLE officials have been given permission to approach trustees with this need. There was no mention of it exept in a private conference. One person, upon invitation, was allowed to join the conference due to the fact that he was being considered for membership. This person abused his newly given access and the last time he logged in on the CLE intranet (the international administrational platform) was a few minutes before the information was posted on scam.com. The information was only given to the core team of CLE as per the list of names now appearing on scam.com - conspicuously minus the name of the "new almost member"! How is such a private matter seen as a scam to get the public to pay money? The people on this list all have cause to file for defamation of character. As much good as a public forum against scams are, it can and has been abused by a misguided individual to defame people and a good cause.

FROM -------christlife-embassy.org..........................
    [All Administrators], [Executive board], [Finance department], [Logistics & Planning department], [Regional Directors], [Training & recruiting], [Transition team], Administrator , Benjamin Santana, Christian W Plath, David Garcia, Ed Perez, Edward Mottern, Felipe Villarreal, John E Day, Jose G Martinez, Leon Ivan Kriel, Luis F Henriquez, Maria A. Davis, Monique Tyson, Peter Landrau, Sara VillaGomez, Thomas Rivera
    Leon Ivan Kriel
    1-Not Started
    No due date
    Never
    Everyone

To all CLE members, please be informed that Dr (WRONG) has made himself guilty of a serious breach of security and has attempted to defame CLE and all of its members. His membership and all access has been terminated. Please remove him from you skype by right clicking on his name and blocking him. The Chairman david garcia

Created on Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:57 PM EST by Leon Kriel
    nouncement
    Urgent for all members
    Dear Members
    We will be closing down the internet and intranet until further notice. We have a code red... and will be in contact with each other only by skype and a new secure email program I will send you in the following days.

Leon

Please keep in mind the Skype open forum is only to be used for CLE business. No jesting and self exposure allowed in the future. We need to move into the next stage of growth. We need this forum to start doing serious business.

Richest blessings
    The CLE Executive Board

I think this would be great news for the \

New York Times and Orlando Sentinel

true. - what's your purpose?

what's your purpose?

TO PUT ALL OF YOU WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS SCAM...

SOON ALL OF THIS WILL BE SENT TO ALL THE CHURCHES IN UNITED STATES

CLE / CHRIST LIFE EMBASSY OR CM WILL NOT STEAL FROM ANY ONE AGAIN...

cashew, pecan, almond, filbert, macadamia, coconut, chesnut, walnut, peanut.....just thought this thread was a little short of "nuts" - so I added a few.......;)....
    (a sense of humor is required)

Re: Christ Life Embassy ////

***christlife-embassy.org WARNING*****
    A Company of Men
    Christ life embassy
    CLE
    Missionary Commision
    United Nation SCAM >>>>>
    THIS GROUP OF PASTORS ARE ACTING AS IF THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE U.N

THEY ARE OUT LOOKING FOR $300,000usd CASH
    DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY OUT TO THEM...
    IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE NAMES DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM...

MARIA DAVIS -- INTERCESSION
    JOHN E DAY -- HEALTH FINESS DIRECTOR
    DAVID GARCIA -- CHAIRMAN
    LUIS HENRIQUEZ -- MEDICAL SUPERVISOR
    LEON IVAN KRIEL -- REGIONAL DIRECTOR
    PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
    JOSE G. MARTINEZ -- SERCURITY OF THE CHAIRMAN
    EDWARD MOTTERN -- HEAD OF SECURITY
    GREGORY PEARCE -- REGIONAL DIRECTOR
    ED PEREZ -- PASTORAL COUNSELLING
    CHRISTIAN W PLATH -- FINANCIAL MANAGER
    THOMAS RIVERA -- VICE CHAIRMAN
    BENJAMIN SANTANA -- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
    MONIQUE TYSON --
    SARA VILLAGOMEZ -- PA TO CHAIRMAN
    FELIPE VILLARREAL -- ASSIST TO CHAIRMAN

To all CLE members, please be informed that Dr *** has made himself NON-guilty of a serious breach of security and has attempted to defame CLE and all of its members. His membership and all access has been terminated. Please remove him from you skype by right clicking on his name and blocking him. The Chairman

Dear Members
    We will be closing down the internet and intranet until further notice. We will be in contact with each other only by skype and a new secure email program I will send you in the following days.
    God Bless
    Leon

Team Meeting 11 March 2006

Present at the meeting:

Rev. David Garcia
    Rev. Tom Rivera
    Rev. Ben Santana
    Rev. Leon Kriel
    Dr. Peter Landrau
    Dr. Angel Collazo
    Mr Jose Martinez
    Mr Christian Plath
    Mr Greg Pearce
    Miss Maria Davis
    Miss Monique Tyson

The Following members were absent:

Mr Ed Mottern (Apology was accepted)
    Mr Luis Felipe (Apology was accepted)

[18:11:31] David Garcia says: Greeting to every one, Mr. Director, Vice-chairman and the whole team
    [18:11:55] Dr. Peter Landrau says: Greetings Mr. Chairman!
    [18:11:57] Christian W. Plath says: Greetings Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:10] Leon Kriel says: Greetings Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:17] Angel M. Collazo says: Greeting Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:21] Gregory Pearce says: Greetings Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:30] David Garcia says: We are still having some trouble with Ed Mottern head of security getting on but we will continue as he work out the troubles
    [18:12:31] regionfour says: Greetings Mr Chairman
    [18:12:30] mariadavis says: Good Morning Sir.
    [18:12:37] Jose G. Martinez-Perez says: Greetings Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:38] Monique Tyson says: Greeting Mr. Chairman
    [18:12:53] David Garcia says: ok very good team
    [18:13:02] Benjamin Santana says: Greetings Chairman
    [18:13:19] David Garcia says: As I am writing here I feel the tangible presence of the Lord PTL
    [18:13:56] David Garcia says: Please take time now to pray and ask the Lord for guidance
    [18:14:03] David Garcia says: in the meeting
    [18:14:08] Dr. Peter Landrau says: Should we call it a, 'Multi regional anointing!'
    [18:15:38] mariadavis says: Chairman, I believe there is a powerful prayer mantle falling upon us now.
    [18:16:24] David Garcia says: Yes I do believe I am shaking under the presence tears are =rolling down my face
    [18:16:54] David Garcia says: I hope that all can experience this
    [18:17:15] Leon Kriel says: yes, there seems to be a tremendous urgency, or urging in the Spirit
    [18:17:39] David Garcia says: We are at a crucial and sensitive in the life of this ministry
    [18:17:50] David Garcia says: time
    [18:17:52] Christian W. Plath says: I have been feeling extremely strong peace since early last week
    [18:18:14] Christian W. Plath says: this week
    [18:18:18] David Garcia says: Give me a minute to compose myself I didn't expect this
    [18:18:37] Jose G. Martinez-Perez says: I feel the presence of the Holy spirit and it's peace upon the team and CLE.
    [18:19:00] mariadavis says: Take all the time you need Sir. We are in no hurry.
    [18:19:55] Jose G. Martinez-Perez says: Thank you holy spirit for your kindness, love and peace for us and the chairman.
    [18:20:25] Dr. Peter Landrau says: Mr. Chairman, the second part of 1 Sam 30:6 reads, "...but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God!"
    [18:20:41] Angel M. Collazo says: Lord our eyes are on you.
    [18:20:59] mariadavis says: There has been a tremendous restlessness’ in the Spirit for approximately two weeks now as I believe a major shift is about to occur over entire CLE Team.
    [18:21:33] Dr. Peter Landrau says: and the prophetic mandate was, 'pursue your enemies and recover all...!'
    [18:21:39] regionfour says: Chairman it is now the time for this priesthood to carry this ark with you. we all are feeling the weight of this Ministry on our shoulders.
    [18:22:04] Christian W. Plath says: yes
    [18:22:17] Jose G. Martinez-Perez says: And we are here to support and help you in every which way, chairman.
    [18:22:35] Jose G. Martinez-Perez says: support.
    [18:23:30] David Garcia says: Praise the Lord, First I want to thank you all for your love and prayers the past month has brought us many challenges and obstacles
    [18:24:09] David Garcia says: This that we are feeling now, is the Holy Spirit dealing with our hearts and minds
    [18:24:37] David Garcia says: Let just let the Holy Spirit led us today as we begin this discussion.
    [18:25:06] David Garcia says: I have a lot to cover so please no one be in a hurry as I will get through it all.
    [18:26:45] David Garcia says: I would like to recognized the work of the Vice-chairman who love and support I could not have made it through this pass year. Tom you have grown and have matured into a great leader and I am very proud of you. Tom is with me nearly every day working and fighting the battle upfront.
    [18:27:39] David Garcia says: He had been under attack recently from various outside sources but has maintained a strong and courageous heart
    [18:28:35] David Garcia says: Over the month of Jan I spend the entire month hosting our Director and his wife here in my home
    [18:29:45] David Garcia says: as I brief him in mostly all areas of the missionary commission and CLE. It was a great and exciting moments we spend with the Lord and going over what we are going to be implementing in the very near future
    [18:30:34] David Garcia says: We have a great team in place for the transition team
    [18:31:24] David Garcia says: we are still missing our legal counsel whom I have yet to make a decision on that yet as I will first travel to the UN and interview our staff attorneys and hear thier recommendations
    [18:34:21] David Garcia says: For all that are not aware we have a new member who I believe will come on full times with us and joined the team that is my esteem friend and a man I have known as friend and minister for many years Dr. Collazo welcome him and get to know him as he is one of the individuals I believe we need to have with our team. He is a great communicator and well verse in administrations and other gifting that are value and needed on our team.
    [18:35:22] David Garcia says: Dr. Collazo lived in Chicago, and have just recently purchased property in Orlando

[18:36:10] David Garcia says: My self and the Director, and Vice-chairman had a great meeting with him last week in Chicago at his home.
    [18:36:54] David Garcia says: I have about 8 points to go over than I will open the forum for discussions
    [18:37:28] David Garcia says: First talking point is about classified information
    [18:38:33] David Garcia says: All of you will begin with today be receiving what is term a classified briefing or information that is meant exclusively only for CLE members
    [18:38:51] David Garcia says: no outside person shall have nor be brief on this information
    [18:39:54] David Garcia says: This week I will instruct Leon to send a non- disclosure document that will be signed by everyone and turn in and place in your files
    [18:41:06] David Garcia says: sure
    [18:41:42] David Garcia says: all security levels have not be completed as of yet since the data base department is understaffed
    [18:42:10] David Garcia says: and Nathalie Champion has been working overtime and more to finalize some things for the MC/CLE
    [18:42:24] David Garcia says: Sorry for typos
    [18:43:22] David Garcia says: second point deal with the delays we are having and why?
    [18:43:54] David Garcia says: By the way as a point of reference,
    [18:44:19] David Garcia says: the members you see in this chat along with those that are missing are not the only member we have.
    [18:46:14] David Garcia says: The rest of the team is already working on our behalf each and every day as they are taking on all aspect of the legal team and the team of power hitter such as Dr. Atkins and the Hon Kauffman our entire legal team of Jeffery Innis, Barry Abrams, and James Osel all station in New York
    [18:46:32] David Garcia says: and several others
    [18:47:02] David Garcia says: one moment as I get some coffee
    [18:47:46] David Garcia says: ok
    [18:47:51] Angel M. Collazo says: Mr Chairman, thank you for considering me, I am honoured. Clarification, I still live in Chicago, and in process of purchasing in Orlando.
    [18:48:24] David Garcia says: "Classified" here on!
    [18:48:39] David Garcia says: ok thank you
    [18:50:52] David Garcia says: The Vice- chairman, and Dr. Landrau, and personal assistance and part of my security team Jose Martinez have been engaged with the UN for the past several months as we have had to do a hex of a lot of work and travel to secured the final decree for the MC/CLE
    [18:51:46] David Garcia says: As many of you know, we ran into a bit of trouble as an anonymous
    [18:53:17] David Garcia says: letter was sent to the UN London claiming we were involved in money laundering and other illegal activity in the movement of funds from country to country.
    [18:54:14] David Garcia says: as we all know that is not true
    [18:54:29] David Garcia says: to clear all things up
    [18:55:22] David Garcia says: we have now moved legally several boxes of cash containing approximately 18 million us dollars in cash to the Orlando from London
    [18:56:33] David Garcia says: we still do not have the locks keys nor the codes to open the boxes up as we need to get them from the diplomatic and approval dept in London
    [18:59:16] David Garcia says: In addition two weeks ago the state patrol of Mississippi also took one box away from our diplomat carrier Mr. Shankara as he was on his way to me from Houston, Tx. Homeland security has it now and will not be release to them until they have a clearance approval travel certificate that authorized the moment of such consignment on the US land
    [18:59:40] David Garcia says: this box also contained 18, 900 in USD cash
    [18:59:54] David Garcia says: I mean 18 million
    [19:02:16] David Garcia says: over the past two week by self and the vice chairman travel to Chicago, Indiana, Ohio, to meet with our Canada contacts as we worked out arrangement to secure yet another box with 20 million in cash. Sitting in the diplomatic warehouse in Toronto, Canada
    [19:03:02] David Garcia says: At the present time I have our friend and business partner Carman Lynn in London certifying the insurance that is needed for transport.
    [19:03:38] David Garcia says: We should conclude with this sometime this coming week.
    [19:04:37] David Garcia says: So as you see we have been in working very hard to secure these things and have spend a hex of a lot of funds to doing so
    [19:05:36] David Garcia says: Dr. Collazo you will have to bear with us here as you are not totally in tone with all that we have been doing. To fund the ministry and all of our start-up expenses
    [19:06:00] David Garcia says: but this is very real and very different for sure
    [19:06:16] Angel M. Collazo says: Understood.
    [19:06:21] David Garcia says: thank you
    [19:09:06] David Garcia says: Now as a result of the anonymous letter sent to the UN London against us. An investigation was launch we immediately dispatch the Hon. Kauffman to fly to London from Africa and take full control of the consignment that we label medical boxes and he sent them immediately to me here in Orlando and we now have them in a undisclosed location for saved keeping until we get the codes needed to open them
    [19:11:05] David Garcia says: However due to our fast and determine action to secured the safety or our boxes and not allow any one to x-ray the boxes in custom or Scottland yard police it appear to them that we were in fact doing something illegal
    [19:11:33] David Garcia says: along with the anonymous letter it sure look bad for all of us.
    [19:12:29] David Garcia says: the oversight committee of the UN and other governing body wanted to suspend all of us. Which included me the vice-chairman and Dr Atkins, and Hon Kauffman

[19:14:23] David Garcia says: however a very high power negotiation by the Hon Dr. Atkins assumed all responsibilities for the boxes and it contains and was fined 1.3 million dollars by the governing body in London.
    [19:15:20] David Garcia says: Thus far we have paid them a total of 1 million in fine through the past two weeks and are in need of 300 thousand
    [19:16:35] David Garcia says: I was told to stay out of this fine that they would take care of it that is DR. Atkins but now he is at a stand still fighting the battle for Greg Setser the individual we are giving full diplomatic immunity
    [19:16:52] David Garcia says: against the US government and the The FBI
    [19:17:07] David Garcia says: However all is not so negative here
    [19:17:21] David Garcia says: phone call
    [19:20:50] David Garcia says: two week ago the most incredible meeting took place as my self along with Dr. Atkins, that the Hon. set up a very high powered meeting in Virgina with the representative of various governmental bodies here in the US and abroad. some of the attendees tot he meeting high powered meeting was the Justice dept, state dept, FBI, Federal Reserve, UN Financial division
    [19:22:24] David Garcia says: and London diplomatic division and some member of congress and England's parliament along with a host of district judges and law enforcement officials
    [19:22:45] David Garcia says: as you see this is quite a line up
    [19:23:15] David Garcia says: we had 61 official government representative there
    [19:24:56] David Garcia says: the meaning was for all of these agency and power brokers to signed a bi-lateral agreement with all of these agency and the Missionary Commission and CLE to stop interrupting the work we are setting up with all kinds of investigation that do not amount to anything
    [19:25:33] David Garcia says: this meeting was tape with every one consent
    [19:26:31] David Garcia says: a agreement was reach and signed by all parties and the moment I get the clearance from the data base dept I will share this agreement with all of you here
    [19:27:46] David Garcia says: at the end of this meeting Dr. Atkins who many know as the person that they called the devil in the UN because of he cold nature and heart gave his testimony to all in attendance
    [19:29:18] David Garcia says: how God had change his life through our ministry and his friend ship with me personally all those in the meeting was stun as for one hours Dr. Atkins testified while weeping how God has change his life and that for the first time in his UN career he has purpose of mind and heart.
    [19:29:53] David Garcia says: the report I received was moving as they said that many were weeping as he spoke about the Lord in his life
    [19:30:57] David Garcia says: This was label as a mile stone meeting and one that put to rest the jealousy and the persecution we have been going though for so long now
    [19:32:05] David Garcia says: One of the committee man that sat in judgement of us in London that fined Dr. Atkins 1.3 million dollars came up to him to say he was sorry for misjudging our intentions

[19:32:43] David Garcia says: however he is only one of the 15 members team that levied the fined against the dr.
    [19:34:05] David Garcia says: Now in the boxes we have here in an undisclosed location are very important document that represents all that we have been doing all along in funding our ministry and in the credential we have for certain individual on the team now.
    [19:35:17] David Garcia says: We have upgrade the status of the dir, vice chairman, and have certification for all directors to moved and exchanged funds anywhere in the world that is necessary for your regions
    [19:35:58] David Garcia says: In addition paper and document of immunity we have for all the people we are now covering for immunity.
    [19:38:06] David Garcia says: we could not afford for the ex-ray of the boxes since we had to keep cover the fact that we have so much funds in place though the documentation in the boxes that is highly confidential and secret as to the enormous about of funds we have waiting and scatter all over the world in the tone of billions of dollars as you all know for the ministry and the project we have to do in the near future
    [19:38:47] David Garcia says: Now I brief all of you on this since I think it is important to know that we have been working all along in getting things to its proper order
    [19:40:33] David Garcia says: and have been working around the clock to secure and protect what we have against those many that are jealous of us because of the funding we have been able to have and the way we have set up the MC/CLE that it outside of the reach of the authority of the UN to stop of interfere in any of our activity as we get started