+ Reply to Thread

www.MyAutomaticMoney.com

Hi, I am new to the board. I have been trying to find out some information about a certain website.

I hope I put this in the right section.

I wondered If anyone has any experience with the website www.MyAutomaticMoney.com ? Has anyone paid $97 for this product? If so what do you actually get for your money? Is it worth $97? The sales page seems to sing a nice song but I don’t know…

Anyone?

Many thanks.

Re: www.MyAutomaticMoney.com

I wouldn't recommend it personally. There are many other how to's out there that are far more effective in educating you on the ins and outs of online marketing. All I do is review these types of ops and this one is a no go in my opinion.
    T.N.
    www.WorkAtHomeReview.info

Quote Originally Posted by workathomereviews
    I wouldn't recommend it personally. There are many other how to's out there that are far more effective in educating you on the ins and outs of online marketing. All I do is review these types of ops and this one is a no go in my opinion.
    Thank you :)

Can you recommend any to me then?

Be afraid. Be very afraid. This had more complaints in Willie Crawfords forum than anything I have ever seen. But what was worse was the authors behavior. He made the most immature and crass statements to his critics such as he sleeps with hot women half his age, and being a smart aleck with comments like how does your wife look is she hot, etc. I am not making this up...search Crawfords forum for a thread on Howard L. Moreland. I wouldn't buy anything from this guy.

Thanks very much.

Hi, I'm new to this site and am finding quite alot of information about companies, very scary.

I just wanted to say that, stupid me, order the product. I had my husband read the article and he said that it sounded pretty good, so I ordered it. I honestly don't know what the guy was trying to say on there. What I got out of it was that you needed to "purchase" ebooks from authors and sell it for them for higher prices. But why would an author do that if they are already making $$ off it?

Don't waste your time or $$ on the product!!

SiteAdvisor signed up for MyAutomaticMoney using a unique, one-time email address and tracked how much email it got. Here's the result: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/MyAutomaticMoney.com

I work for SiteAdvisor and we test every site to see if they send spam or spyware

Thank you to all who replied in my thread.

I checked out Willie Crawfords forum, the one “internetbusinessreviews” spoke about. You were right, lots of complaints there…

I was also told something very similar to what “squabbles” told me but on another forum i visit.

I am glad I didn’t purchase this now that I know everything about it, and what you actually get or your money.

Thanks again to those who replied :-)

penchant Guest

Hi

I don't know why you bother asking. Everyone on this forum will say it is a Scam!. If you want to make money set up your own website idea. Then you will have no chance of being ripped off. Stop trying to find the golden egg!!! You will only find it with your own business!

I would STRONGLY advise anyone not to buy this. TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THIS.

If you do buy this ‘product’ you will be very down-heartened after seeing what you actually get for your money.

I bought the product from MyAutomaticMoney.com about a month ago after reading the long detailed sales page. I made my payment and shortly after I received the “e-book”. After reading the first few chapters I could already tell it wasn’t as good as the sales page made out.

Like the member squabbles said. All Howard Moreland basically tells you to do is purchase e-books from authors and sell it for them for higher prices. The instructions are poorly explained and it seems like the e-book has been quickly put together.

It seems like Howard Moreland spends so much time doing his sales pages that he forgets about the quality of the product he is actually selling.

Don’t be a fool like I was on buy this trash.

Andrea

Oh and don’t think you can just get a refund for happening not to like the e-book. It’s not that easy! As I found out!! When you ask for a refund you will get a smart a** reply refering to the sneaky Terms & Conditions he has on the website.

Thank you for the info Andrea111!!!!!

i almost purchased this about 20 minutes ago. i am so glad i didn't after reading your review of it!

thanks for or saving me $97!!! :)
    Last edited by Explorer01; 07-17-2006 at 06:27 PM.

hi i purchased the product.... it got me forwarded to a useless url form where i cud download stuffs..... i asked for a refund and didnt have much trouble getting it!

13. 01-21-2008, 04:03 AM

Reason
    spam