+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Is Studio Traffic Gone??????

http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/s...ad.php?t=43489

Re: Is Studio Traffic Gone??????

Hello,

I received this news few hours back. Our top management has resigned. This means that offices in US, Canada and Spain will be closed.

With this shocking news and with recent problems with stormpay, I am sad to inform some changes which will affect members.

Members, who are in profit, please stop surfing as we can no longer afford it. We hope you will understand that we have done our best and this is something similar to natural disaster which is beyond our control. If you have funds in studiopay or in your studiotraffic account, please take note that in our TOS, we have never guaranteed payout. Your payout is determined based on our advertising revenue. Less advertiser revenue means that we need less people surfing. You can, however, still use your account for advertising purposes.

I am sure there are people who lost money with stormpay. We are victims too. Stormpay is still taking money from us everyday, we are not sure when they will stop and have expected that we lost our reserves (hundreds of thousands) we have with stormpay.

All is not lost as we can still depend on local funding from our offices worldwide. However, with top management resigning and offices closing down, we will lose almost 90% of funding.

Members who are not in profit, please send email to [email protected]. What we will do is that in the coming months, we will seek venture capital and raise funds. Once we raised these funds, we will send it to you. Do take note that we are not obligated to do refunds or to send you back what you sent in. When you upgrade, you are getting accesses set with different account level so you can advertise your products or services better. When you upgrade, we have a refund policy where we will return you what you sent in, in the first 7 days. After the initial cooling period of 7 days, we are not obligated to do any refund as it is assumed that you accepted what you received.

We are doing this because we want nobody to lose any money with us. Please give us a reasonable time to do this as we need time to get it arranged. You can, however, still continue to use your account for advertising purposes which you have paid for. There is no need for you to continue surfing. All of you will automatically receive shares to all studio programs. If we cannot manage to raise venture funds, we will sell your shares in all studio programs and pay you back so it is the same.

We will close down studiopay website for a couple of months because with Studiopay staff resigning, we do not have enough manpower to handle it. We will do a complete restructuring with a new management team in it. Once ready, we will bring studiopay to public.

I hope all members will understand that we have done our best and what happened is something beyond our control. All studio programs will continue to run. We will continue to allow signups to basic accounts. Most of our current advertisers have mentioned that they do not need high level account holders to surf. As long as we can get a lot of people to see their ads, they are willing to continue to advertise with us. Our expenditure will be reset to the lowest because we will be getting only basic accounts members to surf.

After this, we will, most likely, have less than 15 staff working on this. Due to shortage of manpower, we can only attend to non profit members for the time being. Please send to [email protected].

As for other members, once we get everything back, we will continue to get you back to surf. Please give us some time to work things out. Please do not send emails because we do not have enough manpower to handle it.

Members please do not worry. As long as we start afresh, we are confident to turn things around and it will be better than before. Many of our staff has indicated that they would like to continue to help out without any payout. If you like to help us further, please email to [email protected].

I hope all members will understand that we are doing the best we can. We will continue to work hard and make sure no one loses money with us.

Sincerely,
    John

Hee hee....

I thought they had their own payment processor? Why are they blaming stormpay?

They are looking for venture capital? I CANNOT wait to see what fool pays that money!!

*GASP!*

Did Crisco quit?

**SOB! SNIFFLE!!**

What else did you really need to know beyond this?

WHOIS whois.enom.com studiotraffic.com:

Domain name: studiotraffic.com

Registrant Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
    Whois Agent ([email protected])
    +1.4252740657
    Fax: +1.4256960234
    PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
    C/O studiotraffic.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Administrative Contact:
    +1.4252740657
    C/O studiotraffic.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Technical Contact:
    +1.4252740657
    C/O studiotraffic.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

About the reserve, I read some previous posts in this forum before. John, if not mistaken, he mentioned that new members' upgrades are used to pay current members withdrawal. And from Jennefer, I heard that ST reserves (which concists of members upgrades) were kept in bank individually in different places.

From ST forum--this guy was banned:

Truthfully speaking, I don't know what to think. Out of US$1000 I put in, I've gotten US$55 back. After almost a year of surfing and seeing all that time going down the drain, I would rather have my US$945 back now. I'm not being selfish, I'm being realistic.

They are changing lives:

If i don't get my money back im 100% screwed.
    I will just commit suicide, it will be easier than starting from the ground up again, and i will go to heaven at least not hell, because God will pitty me too much.[I]

With any luck John Horan and cronies will be soon living in a room with designer iron bars and not before time. Can anybody say PONZI SCHEME?

I wonder how many millions of dollars were skimmed out of this scheme?

Check out www.Ozsurf.org as well another autosurf scam in progress and one that should be reported to try and get bit closed down before more people lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin35
    With any luck John Horan and cronies will be soon living in a room with designer iron bars and not before time. Can anybody say PONZI SCHEME?

I wonder how many millions of dollars were skimmed out of this scheme?

Check out www.Ozsurf.org as well another autosurf scam in progress and one that should be reported to try and get bit closed down before more people lose money.
    Still surfing today with no problems ,if that means anything(ST)
    Ozsurf is NETIBA accredited so I think I should bung a couple of grand in there
    The formula stormpay=netiba= scam is unthinkable

Quote Originally Posted by peasant

i believe 12dailypro was NETIBA certified as well... now look at what happened to them

Quote Originally Posted by peasant
    Stormpay and NetIBA are under common ownership. How can anyone trust a payment processor that certified themselves as legitimate? Stormpay have a proven history of running their own ponzi schemes and of dishonesty else they wouldn't have a cease and desist order against them. Their record with the Better Business Bureau is the worst I have ever seen.

Anyone putting money into Ozsurf via Stormpay is bound to lose it either to Stormpay or when the admin of Ozsurf does a runner when his ponzi scheme collapses around his ears.

Surfing with StudioTraffic is fine if you like wasting your time for nothing as they have already stated that they aren't paying people to surf anymore due to the funds drying up.

Thank God I only invested $10...

haha seems like stormpay is the new scapegoat for all the auto surf scams lmao

Whats next? here is a good one ....

"sorry honey, i went to vegas and bet and lost out all of our life savings and to top it off I put out a loan on our house, cars and our kids collage fund...... its STORMPAYS fault! lmfao

You guys should make some parody bumper stickers scambuster haha :D
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 03-16-2006 at 11:20 AM.

Another auto surf down the drain. There should be laws passed. A whole wave of them have shut down, but there will be a whole bunch that pop up. Wonder who will be to blame next time..... certainly not stormpay. Although I dont know... stormpay is the root of all evil, haha :D

Hey Honey Guess What? I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico! The only problem is all of our money was in StormPay, and our Insurance has lapsed! Oh Yeah I just had an accident too! DAMN YOU STORMPAY! LOL