+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lean Life PM

Lean Life PM

undefinedI did one of those "do the surveys, get $500 gift card". When all was said and done I had to purchase several products and wound up giving up. But the fool that I am, I whipped out the old credit card to pay $1.99 shipping/handling for Lean Life PM a 7 day trial. At the bottom of the page is a tiny little link for "terms and conditions" that I didn't see and wasn't advised anywhere that I must read. In those terms and conditions it states that unless you cancel within 14 days they will auto-ship Lean Life PM to you and charge you $99.90. They will continue to ship Lean Life PM to you until you cancel. I emailed every single email address on the web site trying to get my money back. All the Lean Life PM addresses "auto-replied" and directed me to call (909)930-3907 for customer service. I did this and got a recording asking me to leave name, number and message. I did this 10 days ago and every day since and have received no call back. I have had to cancel my credit card to keep them from billing me. There are other web sites that list hundreds of other people with much the same experience. :eek: Buyer beware, do your research first. Lean Life PM is a scam.

Re: Lean Life PM

well, those conditions are pretty standard for these offers. i presume you didnt cancel within 14 days, which is how they make their money.

you learned the hard way that you MUST READ the Terms of Service.

Lean Life PM sends you multiple auto-replies when you try to cancel through e-mail. If you follow along with each one eventually you get one with a link that you can use to cancel online.

Is time to cancel your credit card, you will never get a hold of that company, they scam 90% of buyers. I've only read of a handful having success and cancel on time to avoid the autoship.