+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Gary Jezorski - Currency Exchange

After two months in the DxInOne system I have yet to make back my premium, let alone a profit. Not to mention the money that I laid out the Gary's course. Telephone support is non-existent except for a message that says to file a help ticket on-line. I was also told by a representative that the system is working correctly even though I was losing money and that if I really wanted to make the profits listed on their website, I should become an affiliate and sell their system. Isn'tr that the system that doesn't work!!!
    All requests for refunds have been ignored. I just filed complaints with both the Better Businesss Bureau and the State Attorney generals Office of Illonois. I encourage everyone affected by this scam artist to do the same. He needs to be put out of business.
    Bruce B

Folks,

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and smells like a duck, it probably is .. a duck! No surprise there .. but what about these schemes that seem to abound on the Internet [and in our junk mail, for that matter] that "seem too good to be true"? The answer is .. they probably are too good to be true. The problem is, we are all human and we want to believe there really is some very easy way out there to make a fortune with almost no effort on our part [or at least very little effort].

I just saw a web page advertising that you could earn $30,000 per month for 9 minutes of effort per week .. all from the comfort of your own home, with no calling, no selling, etc .. come on! Those claims are so outlandish as to be ridiculous! I didn't even bother to click on their link inviting me to "find out for yourself" how easy it really is! because I know that at the other end of that link, I going to find out that I have to pay $50, $250 or who knows what to find out this secret method of making money with almost no effort required .. Get REAL! It just isn't going to happen! The only person who's going to get rich "with almost no effort" is the one taking my money for his or her special course or video or whatever they are selling.

Now this Gary Jezorski doesn't come across as being quite as outlandish as some of these promoters do .. but if you read back through the personal testimonials presented here, you will see that even if his system worked at one time in the past, it doesn't work now! The DXInOne system is extremely illiquid -- you can NOT get your money out easily, if at all! So why would you want to put your money into their system in the first place.

Plus, DXInOne [now apparently called DXSynergy] has changed the rules of the game so that it is virtually impossible to make the 1% to 5% per month that Gary J says you are going to make. And if you do happen to make some kind of profit in your account, good luck in getting that profit back out of your account into a real world currency, you know, like dollars or pounds or pesos you can spend at your local monoply store like Wal-Mart or Kroger or Walgreens.

But don't take my word for it .. or the word of any of the good people who's messages above tell you these facts or that you're not going to get double your money back from Gary J when you don't make his promised level of profits .. go to this web site and check out what they are saying:

http://www.dxresources.com/

Click on the top link in the left-hand column, the one titled "DXinOne Resources", and you will see the following warning posted:

"Note: Due to the major changes at DXInOne, and the extremely OutXchange queue, pulling funds out of the system is very difficult. Therefore we do not recommend newcomers to get started in DXInOne until the situation is improved by money flowing in from real businesses paying real money in return for DXInOne's services. As they say, the trend is your friend."

You can read through other pages at this site if you wish .. but the most important message is at the beginning of this first page. This site was clearly a pro-DXInOne site in the past -- one page for instance proclaims that surely DXGold will become the world's new currency [a claim I would not hold my breath waiting for ..] -- but now it seems to be reluctantly acknowledging that there are problems at DXInOne or DXSynergy or whatever its name ends up being.

You can ignore all of the information presented here and plow ahead .. but when your results end up being the same as those reported here, don't say you weren't warned!

Quack! Quack! Quack!

a04cmccl Guest

I've got some information that might be useful to you. This program was "highly recommended" by Mark Hodges, the creator of www.dont-get-scammed.com and www.dont-get-scammed-again.com but I still think that it's is a scheme.

a04cmccl Guest

BTW, for all you who are saying that he didn't return your money, didn't his guarentee say that if you were unsatisfied with his program, he'd give you double-your-money back?! This sounds like a scheme...

I actually just received a refund from gary Jezorski but not before I filed several complaints including one with the Better Business Bureau and one with the Illinois State Attorney General Office. I became such a thorn in his side that he just refunded my money to shut me up.
    If you purchased his system, by now you know that it doesn't work and that he has no intention of refunding your money. My suggestion is to file as many complaints about him as you can. Take a screen shot of your complaint and post it as a helpdesk ticket. Let him know that this will continue until he honors his commitment to refund your money. I would also sound off on any Investment Forum about this Internet Scam artist. He needs to be put out of business. :p

Quote Originally Posted by jedb
    I actually just received a refund from gary Jezorski but not before I filed several complaints including one with the Better Business Bureau and one with the Illinois State Attorney General Office. I became such a thorn in his side that he just refunded my money to shut me up.
    If you purchased his system, by now you know that it doesn't work and that he has no intention of refunding your money. My suggestion is to file as many complaints about him as you can. Take a screen shot of your complaint and post it as a helpdesk ticket. Let him know that this will continue until he honors his commitment to refund your money. I would also sound off on any Investment Forum about this Internet Scam artist. He needs to be put out of business. :p
    Good for you!

Yes, the whole DXSynergy system, as well as all it's predecessors (DXGold, DXInOne) is a well done mixture of tapestry and illusion, mixed with million dollar promises. The business is actually just a combination skimming input funds from 'users' and selling $25,000 securities to the most gullible. Members mysteriously 'earn' more credits (DXGold) but are unable to convert those credits into real-world dollars. A real mess. Easily may be hundreds of thousands of dollars 'lost' to the system (the money is originally transferred to another member upon entry - process sound familiar?) That's the whole system in a nutshell.

Stay away!

Quote Originally Posted by Seanportsea
    Well, it pays to search around [including looking on scam.com]. I have just waisted half of my day listening to the interview between Christian Roberts [editor of scamwatcher.org] and Gary Jezorski about 30minutesperday.com [whom Christian recommends as his No. 1 choice for Home Business Opportunites - yeh, good one Christian] plus talking with a friend [who use to deal with currencies]. I then decided to do a google search plus look at scam.com and low and behold, both have some interesting information on Gary. My goodness it there any real business opportunities out there? No, please do not bother to answer because I have almost had enough of the net!
    Christian Roberts is a scammer, I cant believe people still fall for these "Scam Review" sites, when they are really just affiliate sites. Especially the ones that use Google Adsense, people should think about it, why would a scam review site pay lots of money for advertising if they're gettin nothin back from it.

How people fall for crap like this is beyond me!

I don't even need to look at it to know that it's an outright SCAM!

Grab your wallet and RUN AWAY!

Currency exchange,....PLEASE.

Exchanging money from your hands to theirs, ...& that's IT, THE END!

Just like a three card monty scam, the only "winners" are the designers of the scam, and or a few token winners to draw in more "suckers".

Greed is a powerful motivator, I guess!

Research it! Start here!; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex_Scam

or here; http://www.businessweek.com/1999/99_33/b3642144.htm

Here's another helpful link to use BEFORE you decide!;

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/MLM_DUE_DILIGENCE.html

A little education goes a long way folks!

Kerry
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-24-2007 at 11:20 PM.

yes, this is a scam.
    I lost my money and did not get any 200% refund
    and I can't get $1,000 out of DxSynergy.

any ideas about getting our money out of DxSynergy?

Quote Originally Posted by Home Based Integrity
    After researching many so called "home based business opportunities", I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer’s a turnkey business solution with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan!

The team of online entrepreneurs that I was introduced to, are some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally. They allowed me to take a complete look at this business without any pressure or hype what so ever.

For a FREE NO OBLIGATION look at a real home business that will earn you a minimum of $1,000 per transaction call or go to my website below:

[SIZE=7]STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM!!
    Last edited by Unlucky36; 05-04-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Wow. He (Gary) almost got me. I was very excited reading his email ad. I just lost a lot of money in another investment and while reading his ad I thought that would be my tool to recover my loses. Wow, thanks God I went to scam.com and read all your posts. I'm able to breathe. Thanks all.

Yes This is a scam and the Dxinone site has been down for the past two days.

I got fooled big time by this guy. Does anyone know how I can deal with this? Can I reverse the charges on my credit card?

You can do a chargeback for up to 90 days

DONT BE SCARED OF THREATS AS YOU HAVE RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER

After being given the runaround by Gary and his support team about my refund, I began filing complaints against Gary and his company. First the Better Business Bureau then the State Attorney Generals Office. He is required to respond to these complaints and although he blamed everything on me and called me a 'problem' customer, he gave me a refund just to shut me up. (not double my money back though). Be determined and let him know that you will be persisent in filing complaints to all appropriate authorities. Good luck.
    Bruce