+ Reply to Thread

Eolic Investments Limited

Hi
    has anyone come across this company, a friend of mine invested 40,000 into it in January and now they seem to have disappeared ?
    sarah

Re: Eolic Investments Limited

Quote Originally Posted by sarahswindled
    Hi
    has anyone come across this company, a friend of mine invested 40,000 into it in January and now they seem to have disappeared ?
    sarah
    Hi Sarah
    something to do with wind farms, i know of a con down in spain, i used to work with the guy until i found out what he was doing, but he was selling shares in a company called TMA.inc TWA.net he has sold a bundle dont want to give his name as he is very very unsavoury character, ran brothels and tele-fraud, if its him your moneys gone get the police on it !

aggrievedparty Guest

Hi Christian.
    So have you had to give up banging Angela Gillian Smith? Does Mr. Smith know about this? This kind of thing can turn out for the worst sometimes...
    Are you insinuating that the governor of Wisconsin is defrauding people with tma.wind.com?
    You know I will have your arrest records from Bahrain SOON...
    What will the SEC investigator in charge of your case think when I fax it to them???
    I hear they are cutting off your leg, or something. How are you going to make it up all those stairs to get to your house? You could save yourself a lot of trouble by deeding it to me, NOW!
    I've already knocked off $7,000,000 in value from your scam stock. Now the BIG FACTS are going to start coming out. It's got to be starting to hurt, no?
    A word of advice. Be CAREFUL. I ALWAYS AM...

aggrievedparty Guest

By the by, Christian, I've just located all the contact telephone numbers for all the 12 market makers in your stock.
    Are you going to make me go through the tiresome task of contacting each interested party at the market makers offices, faxing them your Spain credit report, social security embargos, lawsuits, criminal complaints against you?
    Your Bahrain arrest record, the labor contracts with the salemen in Mexico City which were defrauded by Smith and the true account of his dealings in DF?
    The class action lawsuit against Smith in the US and the Island of Man, the account of his dealings in Bolivia?
    The upcoming closure of your office in Dubai. The investigation in Kuwait of your brother.
    I might have to charge you for this. It could be expensive. Tally Ho...

Thanks Christian
    yes it was in spain!
    It was through a guy called Klavs I am getting the detail as to where the chech was banked and stupidly half was in cash, I met him at a lawyers office in Marbella, when I was there, in January.
    Dont know what aggrieved party is on about must have posted on wrong thread ?
    I will let you know