+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 22

Thread: I wonder....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    I wonder....

    I wonder what the future holds for the freebie recipients...endless spam and junk mail...hard sells in the future...certainly some tax trouble for some of them....
    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    120

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    I wonder what the future holds for the freebie recipients...endless spam and junk mail...hard sells in the future...certainly some tax trouble for some of them....
    Any ideas?
    I dont think any of us worry about the spam.

    Hard sells?

    Certainly tax trouble for most.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: I wonder....

    Unfortunately, I see tax trouble on the horizon for many.
    Hard sells? Yep...these people didn't do this without a plan for the future...time will tell.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    46

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Unfortunately, I see tax trouble on the horizon for many.
    Only the dumb and the very poor planners will have tax trouble... it's easy to file and easy to figure out how much you (will) owe.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    244

    Re: I wonder....

    Yep, you can bet there will be tons of spam but most freebie searchers utilize a separate e-mail just for this purpose.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: I wonder....

    I just wish the freebie stuff would move to a different site. Scam.com should be called whatfreeofferscanIcomplete.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    I just wish the freebie stuff would move to a different site. Scam.com should be called whatfreeofferscanIcomplete.com
    LOL, well at least we know which ones are following through and which ones aren't and folks are helping other folks. That's in keeping with the spirit of the forum and a lot nicer than reading a lot of negative posts.

    As long as I don't see anyone using referral links I don't see where it hurts.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    LOL, well at least we know which ones are following through and which ones aren't and folks are helping other folks. That's in keeping with the spirit of the forum and a lot nicer than reading a lot of negative posts.

    As long as I don't see anyone using referral links I don't see where it hurts.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod
    I don't think it hurts necessarily, but it seems like it's the only topic in town. I don't own the site, and it certainly wasn't made for me, so I can't say what we can and can't post on here. Its just my opinion that scam.com should be about exposing scams, not what do I have to do to get something for nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    I don't think it hurts necessarily, but it seems like it's the only topic in town. I don't own the site, and it certainly wasn't made for me, so I can't say what we can and can't post on here. Its just my opinion that scam.com should be about exposing scams, not what do I have to do to get something for nothing.
    You are right it is about exposing scams. But we let the threads stay because they aren't soliciting anyone into downlines or a home based business.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You are right it is about exposing scams. But we let the threads stay because they aren't soliciting anyone into downlines or a home based business.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod
    Nuff said

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: I wonder....

    I agree...but I still am anxious to see the freebie scene blow up in somebody's face!


    ...I'm mean.

  12. #12

    Re: I wonder....

    dont be hating....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: I wonder....

    :) :)

    Sometimes ya gotta....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    64

    Re: I wonder....

    It looks like Lady Mod has a ref link in her signature. :rolleyes:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    171

    Re: I wonder....

    Quote Originally Posted by pious
    It looks like Lady Mod has a ref link in her signature. :rolleyes:
    BBBBBAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
    I like stuff.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    103

    Re: I wonder....

    Honest question: Why do you hate free sites so very much?

    Now, hating all the useless threads about said sites, I can understand. However, hating that some people try out some offers and get rewarded seems strange to me. You really seem to despise it, and the people who do it, and I do not know why.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •