+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Re: Scam? Child Safety Inc. Anyone know?

they were never concerned with child safety:-(

Quote Originally Posted by yoohooo View Post
    I actually know all three of them, did you work for csi? lol I cannot believe I just read all of this. I was searching to see if anyone I knew actually made to to manager and made real money..
    Toy made it to management, so did Kari. Kari used to run Unlimited Events in Orlando, until her and Larry had a falling out. Toy runs the Jacksonville office. As bad as everyone makes this pyramid scheme out to be, you can actually "Make it happen." It just consumes your life, takes away from your friends and family and when you become a leader, you have to start brain washing everyone that comes in under you. It's very possible to do, with hard work and no morals. Personally, I couldn't do it anymore. I left everything behind. I was one of the top 5 in Florida on their glass campaign, which is shady in itself.

all i did was type in Christina Steele-Kurtin to google to see of she was arrested yet, and this is what i got!

the company is now called Community Events Inc. in ct(or at least it was this time last year). It truely is nothing but a scam to work for. They say that they give 5% of the proceeds to charity..............i seriously doubt it!!!!

I was working there as an Events Coordinator for the Operation Smile charity which basically sold makeup to comsumers to help "raise money" for charity. I was only there for a month, and this is what i came across:

* everyone there (except ms. kurtin herself, as well as me) were basically 21 or younger.

* you could tell that there had to be at least a few people that were selling there in on the scam....because they never seemed to have a problem with working all those hours and making no money!!! (you have to have some people on your side to make it seem legit!)

* There were many times where they had to pay the facility to be able to set up a table, and many times i would get the call that no one paid them the fee!

* If a company charged them any sort of fee, the ringleader (steele-kurtin) would then tell her sellers that "we're just selling the makeup now, not giving anything to charity, but dont tell that to the facility or the consumer". so in a matter of minutes this "company who raises money for charity" became "a company that only sold makeup!".

* If you caught onto them with their scam, and brought it their attention instead of just quitting, steele-kurtin's posse of high school kids who don't know any better, will find ways to get you to leave.

why do they even let them continue to have a company?!?!??!!?!?!?

I too have been approached by yet another incarnation of the same people (I believe) calling themselves USA Events Inc. My interview is with the very same Toy Christiansen, but I doubt that I will be going now...

Perhaps someone should call the alleged ringleader, Ms. Christina Steele-Kurtin to complain directly to her about her nauseating scams. Vampires DO exist.

her phone # is: (860) 873-8770.

The Jobs are real, the people are real, and yes sometimes the jobs seem to be a bit of a scam (i.e. - Dare, Toys for Tots. etc) however we all did fall under the "Umbrella Company"

One job that isn't a scam is FW1, while the company may get the product for less then 3 dollars a can, and the mark up is somewhere around 27dollars for 2 cans and a set of microfiber towels. (yes, thats how much i had my leaders and new recruits pushing cans for in San Jose.) The opportunities you have with the company while some say are false, i started in Baltimore, Md under Kyle Ball of GeoPat Enterprises, Left with Ann Leblanc to San Jose, California. then when i found out Kyle ball moved out of Baltimore i took my team as i built it from Sierra Marketing Concepts (Ann Leblanc's Company) and moved back to Baltimore.
    where i held an office for 2 years making 160k the first year and 219k the second. late in the second year shortly after i received a truck load of product, i or my secretary or even my field rep, left the computer in the front office on, and overnight it started a fire, burning 95% of the product that i received the day before. lucky for us Mike Putnum of quantum marketing/innovage was able to find a sister company (MPIII) for our office to merge til our office was rebuilt, after about 5 months struggling with the insurance company they finally approved the check for the office. the bad news was now the office was not only filled with smoke and fire damage, but also mold. the total cost to repair the office and to pay MPIII our portion of the rent for their office space. and while we were at MPIII i boosted everyones commission from 30 to 40% of the profits or gave them an option for Gas and Milage. But in the long run because of the difference in Morning and evening atmosphere when we finally got back to our office my team became to relaxed and we weren't able to push the product and sales dropped to a point i said it's time to close.

I can honestly say i paid everyone with no problems every week, correctly had W-2 filed out.

i know other sister companies failed to do so, and were cut from the company in 2006 and 2007.

Innovage is a much smaller company but located in strong market areas right now, and due to the economy it looks as if they won't be rebounding anytime soon.

Thank You,

Shayne Silva
    Eppademic Promotional Concepts
    Founder

P.S. You will also notice my employees have never left my company unhappy hence why you won't find article in ripoffreport.com or scam.com or any other negative reporting website and if you wish to contact me.

[email protected]
    simply put in the subject line "Innovage" or "eppademic promotional concepts"

For anyone casually finding this thread on the internet, you can see above and below how ridiculous these scammers are. They are actually brazen enough to post a quasi-promotion on a website called "scam.com".

3 years ago I was suckered into going on a day of observation. I was skeptical, but so eager for a decent paying job that I wanted to give it a chance. I knew it was bullshit from the moment we arrived at a pet store and the "leader" pulled a table and toys out of his trunk. Unfortunately, I had a bad feeling about calling the whole thing off and getting a ride back to my car. I was 100% certain they would have left me there and I would have had to spend $50+ on a 30 minute cab ride back to get my car. I sat there and went through the motions with absolutely no enthusiasm just to get a ride back to their office. By the time we got back I actually went in for the final interview to see exactly what BS they were going to pull.

I confronted the manager and accused her of bullshit after she said it was commission only (ad said 45-40k), she went through her BS about how you can in fact earn 45k the first year. I went along with, was offered the job, and tried to talk the girl, who was also "hired", out of it in the parking lot.

If its true that you could potentially have your own business, and make 100k+, why not just rob a bank? At least then you are only stealing, instead of stealing, lying, manipulating, wasting time, and possibly screwing up people's lives.

There was even a person on ripoffreport.com that said he flew from out-of-state on the promise that the job paid 50k or so. Poor guy wasted hundreds of dollars on a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by eppademic View Post
    The Jobs are real, the people are real, and yes sometimes the jobs seem to be a bit of a scam (i.e. - Dare, Toys for Tots. etc) however we all did fall under the "Umbrella Company"

One job that isn't a scam is FW1, while the company may get the product for less then 3 dollars a can, and the mark up is somewhere around 27dollars for 2 cans and a set of microfiber towels. (yes, thats how much i had my leaders and new recruits pushing cans for in San Jose.) The opportunities you have with the company while some say are false, i started in Baltimore, Md under Kyle Ball of GeoPat Enterprises, Left with Ann Leblanc to San Jose, California. then when i found out Kyle ball moved out of Baltimore i took my team as i built it from Sierra Marketing Concepts (Ann Leblanc's Company) and moved back to Baltimore.
    where i held an office for 2 years making 160k the first year and 219k the second. late in the second year shortly after i received a truck load of product, i or my secretary or even my field rep, left the computer in the front office on, and overnight it started a fire, burning 95% of the product that i received the day before. lucky for us Mike Putnum of quantum marketing/innovage was able to find a sister company (MPIII) for our office to merge til our office was rebuilt, after about 5 months struggling with the insurance company they finally approved the check for the office. the bad news was now the office was not only filled with smoke and fire damage, but also mold. the total cost to repair the office and to pay MPIII our portion of the rent for their office space. and while we were at MPIII i boosted everyones commission from 30 to 40% of the profits or gave them an option for Gas and Milage. But in the long run because of the difference in Morning and evening atmosphere when we finally got back to our office my team became to relaxed and we weren't able to push the product and sales dropped to a point i said it's time to close.

I can honestly say i paid everyone with no problems every week, correctly had W-2 filed out.

i know other sister companies failed to do so, and were cut from the company in 2006 and 2007.

Innovage is a much smaller company but located in strong market areas right now, and due to the economy it looks as if they won't be rebounding anytime soon.

Thank You,

Shayne Silva
    Eppademic Promotional Concepts
    Founder

P.S. You will also notice my employees have never left my company unhappy hence why you won't find article in ripoffreport.com or scam.com or any other negative reporting website and if you wish to contact me.

[email protected]
    simply put in the subject line "Innovage" or "eppademic promotional concepts"

Child Safety Inc, is another company in which falls under the Innovage/quantum umbrella Company headed by Mike Putnam. it's not a scam, but has some hidden to the public information. (i.e. when toys for tots comes around. all money donated only 10% of that money actually goes to Toys for Tots, 100% of the toys do however. but you may hear other people tell the public all proceeds goto the toys for tots program) other the that i've never really had complaints about the programs ran, you really have to upbeat in the mornings and have the ambition to push yourself to sell the most. i started out making about 600 dollars a week, with Child safety's sister company GeoPat, ran by Kyle Ball.

I am the owner of Child Safety Incorporated. Thankfully, not the company all of you have been discussing. We are located at www.childsafetyincorp.com, physically in Oregon, and we are not hiring at this point. We provide family's a way to better protect themselves, and their children against the everyday dangers they face, and the dangers no one wants to ever face. We are legit.

I was contacted by a third party company about paying for this negative information about my company to be removed from the Internet. The link showing the negative info brought me here.

Like I said the company that your describing is not mine, but I would love to get them out of the business world. It's hard enough to get parents to be preventative instead of having to be reactive, without the negative stereotyping company's like this provide.

If anyone wants any more info about who we are, or what we do, or for that matter, our company's background please do not hesitate to email me @ [email protected]

Thank You

Child Safety, DS-Max, Cydcor, Smart Circle, Appco Group etc are just tentacles of the global direct sales cult known to some as Devilcorp.

If you go to thedevilcorp.wordpress.com you will find a plethora of links to news reports, government rulings, lawsuits and video footage showing how these people do business.

Link http://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/