+ Reply to Thread

$3000 Dell 42" HD Plasma for 8 offers!!!

Yourchoicereward.com (a division of i-deal direct) is offering a very nice dell hdtv plasma screen for only 8 offers and a referral. Here is a link to the tv being sold at amazon.com:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...57435?n=172282

If interested, PM me for a link, and we can start a conga on here.

Re: $3000 Dell 42" HD Plasma for 8 offers!!!

You obviously did not do to much research on this forum or any other forums. They are DQing people left and right. Nobody that is reputable has reported in the last 90 days receiving anything from this company.

In addition, they offer no phone number for customer service. They do not generally return emails in a timely fashion or ever. They make you fill out a W9 and when the report the gift they report it in box 7 which means you are paying Self-Employment Tax on the gift as it it were income.

So, if you still wish to do this site, enjoy giving them some free advertisers money. But I do hope you get your gift if you do choose to do it....just wanted you to know the facts.

Do Not Trust I-deal Direct!

I've did quite a bit of research on it. Read the whole thread at freeipodguide concerning it. I realize they are DQ'ing people left and right, but I have yet to hear one person say they disqualified for something they didn't do. Everyone I've read about has been DQ'd for something that i-deal doesn't allow that is normally allowed at other websites, like completing the same offer multiple times among different i-deal direct affiliated websites. With them only requiring 8 offers, they have to DQ everyone who doesn't follow the rules to a T. Otherwise, they make no money. They don't do manual credits, either. If your offers don't go through, you do more. But it's not impossible. I've heard of people getting 15 of the required 8 offers approved. It's definately worth the time if you are willing to play by the rules and stick it out

Quote Originally Posted by freebiejeebie
    I've did quite a bit of research on it. Read the whole thread at freeipodguide concerning it. I realize they are DQ'ing people left and right, but I have yet to hear one person say they disqualified for something they didn't do. Everyone I've read about has been DQ'd for something that i-deal doesn't allow that is normally allowed at other websites, like completing the same offer multiple times among different i-deal direct affiliated websites. With them only requiring 8 offers, they have to DQ everyone who doesn't follow the rules to a T. Otherwise, they make no money. They don't do manual credits, either. If your offers don't go through, you do more. But it's not impossible. I've heard of people getting 15 of the required 8 offers approved. It's definately worth the time if you are willing to play by the rules and stick it out
    Have you noticed that not a single person has reported getting anything from these guys in many, many months? But I'm sure you'll be different.
    I like stuff.

clemsig, icojones.... you are both very much against i-deal direct and so sure they are rip-offs, but it seems both of you are registered to get this very plasma i'm talking about with i-deal direct. :confused:

If you go read the FIPG forums you will realize that it is within the last 5 days that some very credible people have come out strongly against I-Deal. I dont know all that much, nor should you have any reason to consider me credible since I lurk more than I post. I signed up 8 days ago for this site. If I had known then what I know now, I would have not signed up. Now, will if all my offers go approve along with my referrals and they DQ me without having done anything wrong, you can be damn sure I will fight it. But that will probably prove difficult as we are dealing with a nameless, telephone number less enemy more elusive than Osama Bin Laden himself.

I guess the main point should be that this is not a YFDirect type site and you should partake at your own risk. I am not optimistic. You doing this site will have no bearing on me whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by freebiejeebie
    clemsig, icojones.... you are both very much against i-deal direct and so sure they are rip-offs, but it seems both of you are registered to get this very plasma i'm talking about with i-deal direct. :confused:
    How else would I have been screwed by them if I hadnt signed up to do it?
    I like stuff.