+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30 dollar unit

30 dollar unit

Fishy! Check this one: http://www.thirtydollarunit.com

And they have already paid the first group. $12500 per member. Thatīs what they are saying anyway. Yeah, yeah, tell me about it. Can anyone confirm that they really have been paid?

Tīr

Re: 30 dollar unit

Yeah right.

Receive $12,500 for every $30 unit purchased.
    Your usual HYIP scam.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    Yeah right.

Your usual HYIP scam.
    How shall I take your comment? Do you mean that I am scamming? No, I donīt! I asked a question just because I DONīT believe in the 30 dollar unit program.

Tīr

I did not say that you are scamming. thirtydollarunit.com is a scam though.

People will do this because it's only a $30.00 entry fee, but it definetly smells like a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    I did not say that you are scamming. thirtydollarunit.com is a scam though.
    Okay Boris. I am with you. You wrote "Your usual Scam", thatīs why I reacted!

Yes, there is the usual signs for a Scam in this program.
    Anonymity, low fees, promises of high pay outs, no information whatsoever concerning how they create this income. Plain bullshit in my opinion! I want to hear from ONE single person who really got paid and I want to see PROOF!

Tīr

It doesn't really matter if someone got paid today, it would be no proof that anyone else will get paid tomorrow. HYIPs are ponzi's and they all collapse sometime (or get shut down). When they do most of the participants lose their money. These things proliferate because it is possible to make money, get in early and recruit as many people as possible into the scheme. Be warned you would be promoting an criminal enterprise and most of the people you recruited would hate your guts when they realize you were lying to them, but if you played it right you'd have made some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post
    It doesn't really matter if someone got paid today, it would be no proof that anyone else will get paid tomorrow. HYIPs are ponzi's and they all collapse sometime (or get shut down). When they do most of the participants lose their money. These things proliferate because it is possible to make money, get in early and recruit as many people as possible into the scheme. Be warned you would be promoting an criminal enterprise and most of the people you recruited would hate your guts when they realize you were lying to them, but if you played it right you'd have made some money.
    HYIPS are all bogus. You know it and I know it. I would not touch a HYIP even with gloves on.
    I just want to hear from anyone at all who can give me some proof on being paid by this program. In my opinion opinion it is the same old propaganda like it is in most of these fraud attempts.

Tīr

Latest update: I know 2 friends who invested small amounts into this program and paid through AlertPay. Now AlertPay has told them that 30dollarunit no longer has an account with them so they can no longer accept payments to them, and 30dollarunit posted an update early this month, apparently, that said they were having "problems" with AlertPay and were trying to fix it and meanwhile anyone who wanted to buy units had to use STP (Solid Trust Pay). My friends have tried to make phone calls, emails, etc. and no one gets back to them. And now they said the 30dollarunit website is non-existent. Supposedly, they closed the cycle today, but if that is so, why would they need to totally shut down the website? I doubt my friends will ever get their money back. But at least I don't think they lost as much money as probably some people did.

I have very personal reasons to know everything I can about this group. Someone representing them took a great deal of money from an 84 year old widow I know. I told her she was scammed, she told me that she never wanted to hear from me again, that I'm a negative person who destroys others' dreams. What are the facts here? I am ready to go to the Attorney General of my state.

Nail these scumbags up against the wall and flog the shit out of them.:judges: And when you are ready, call me and I do the rest.:2gunsfiring_v1:

My name is....

TERMINATOR!!!!!!

Re: The Thirty Dollar Unit Scam

thirtydollarunit.freeforums.org We invite you to join the discussion at: http://thirtydollarunit.freeforums.org/ This new forum was established to provide an alternative location in which to meet, discuss and share information regarding the TDU (Thirty Dollar Unit) program. We are comprised of members ("suckers really") and are in no way affiliated with TDU’s management, administration or investment staff. In fact, we believe a candid discussion about TDU can only occur within an environment of complete anonymity. We strongly encourage you to join our free community, where you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features within a confidential and non-intimidating environment. We are here for the duration of this cycle and then some, so pass this on! Administrator http://thirtydollarunit.freeforums.org/